"I got pranked by Sora-chan! What should I do? I got startled, Sora-chan you idiot!"AZKi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
*sees clip in recs*
Hm that fallenshadow gal sure does sound swell. I wonder...
*hears voice*
Nope!
I hardly even notice Mouse's squeaker spanish accent, I can even put up with Kson's all-natural Mickey Mouse impression, but the actual child voice that Shondo does absolutely kills me and any interest I have in watching her content beyond the odd clip. It's a shame because otherwise she seems really fun.
An interesting note from the Pippa stream today is that she actually wants to get a wide range of people on stream if she could.....including vshojo despite a lot of Pippa watchers not being a fan of that company.
Weeeelll....Mouse did get Asmongold on her Speak of the Dead show. And has a track record of collabing with people from all corners of the vtuber scene because she's an unrepentant fangirl. It could happen. Pippa's just on that grind.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
kson's been busy with a viewer gift opening stream.

This is after already having streamed 5 of hours of it yesterday, and it looks like she's barely even made a dent in it. I'm really sad the Hololivers don't get to receive gifts anymore due to some fucking psychos with airtags screwing things up for the rest of us.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
kson's been busy with a viewer gift opening stream.

This is after already having streamed 5 of hours of it yesterday, and it looks like she's barely even made a dent in it. I'm really sad the Hololivers don't get to receive gifts anymore due to some fucking psychos with airtags screwing things up for the rest of us.

Even others have concerns on airtag, two women have started a lawsuit against Apple.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63880969

Really hope Apple stop selling this fucking stalker tracking shit, what other purpose did this product do?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Anyone have more of that handcam toy-food stream she did? I remember thinking they looked like chubby fingers in that stream too, but I'm pretty sure it had to be some weird optical illusion. Maybe it was the finger-glove/sleeve thing that she was wearing.
Here is another hand pic
lisa.png

And i have this picture, I don't remember where I got it from (it must have been posted somewhere in this thread) but for some reason I named it "maybe Lisa"
maybe Lisa.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Really hope Apple stop selling this fucking stalker tracking shit, what other purpose did this product do?
Lost pets is basically the best use care for them.

Splatoon with IRyS, Flare, Luna, and Suisei soon:

No Luna POV

Also, new Pako art.

FjmvBdLUUAAyyV7.jpeg

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
HoloEarth alpha premiere right now with Matsuri, Mel and Polka

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
PomuTori art by Pomu's Mama

I love how supportive she is of the two

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Fucking Nintendo, man.

Nintardo-exif-remove.jpeg

Archive

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

I was wondering why the vod was just gone after a few hours. We finally play a good Pokemon game and this happens. Get back on shilling Scarlet and Violet you voice changer cattle!

Also Axel is just cursed I swear, this man keeps losing streams or just never getting perms for what he wants to play. Remember the original Hitman stream or when he couldn't play any Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I was wondering why the vod was just gone after a few hours. We finally play a good Pokemon game and this happens. Get back on shilling Scarlet and Violet you voice changer cattle!

Also Axel is just cursed I swear, this man keeps losing streams or just never getting perms for what he wants to play. Remember the original Hitman stream or when he couldn't play any Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest?
At least Hitman kinda makes sense if they only got permission for 2 through Warner Bros and not IO. DQ3 makes no damn sense since the JP side play the games all the time and Square Enix publishes the games worldwide.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I really don't get the appeal of Remi. I don't have anything against her but whatever she's doing filters me hard.
She has amazing taste in games but I can't tune into a girl that has the voice of a six year old.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also Square Enix, for the love of god, please remaster/remake Drakengard 3 for the current gen and PC. I really, really want to replay a version that is not in a performance mess. But I wouldn't mind Drakengard 4 by Yoko Taro either way. ("This silence is mine" hits like I played D3 just yesterday, damn.)
If your computer isn't poltato-tier, Drakengard 3 runs better on RPCS3 than it did on the actual PS3. You just need a beef processor.
And so does original NieR.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Off topic sperging incoming, but it's part of their never ending crusade to eliminate privacy and freedom in the name of security. They, along with all other tech firms, are the single greatest threat to your privacy. Even American intelligence agencies rely on them to achieve their mass surveillance aims. "Of course, not for anything nefarious!" they cry out. "No we just want to catch terrorists and child predators! Think of the kids!" Although, because they use a keylogger to 'enhance their data driven algorithms to provide you with the best experience' they could, at any point, label you a potential domestic terrorist because you once typed out 'gas the kikes' on a funny forum. Oh well, that's grounds for some more surveillance! Better start really looking into this one! In some recent good news about all this, Apple actually scrapped their absolutely dystopian plan to scan every photo that you upload to their cloud service. Ya know, for the kids! But don't worry, Google already has that 1984 like practice covered for them. A guy lost his entire google presence of over 10 years because he needed to take a picture of his son's privates to send to his doctor (because of covid restriction remote visit bullshit). They flagged the picture as csam and then looked and saw he had another picture in his account of his son naked playing in the bath tub! THE HORROR! So they deleted his account and he can now no longer use google services! Yay! I'm sure they also took his son's nude image and added it to their AI learning programs without his consent too.

Tech companies get the rope right after the journo scum.

Here's Bae being silly

RiverBear

New Niji Talent Meloco is apparently Shirahari Uni?
I dont like it. I liked Uni, but she and Meloco dont seem to have the same vocal timbre

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

Feel free to :educateyourself: me on this, but doesn't Hololive only secure Pokémon perms for a limited time anyway?

This game has been out for years. It wouldn't surprise me if the VOD was deleted because he never had perms for it in the first place, and just thought he did because he had Violet perms.

It feels like it's more to do with the type of perms Cover secure from Nintendo rather than Nintendo themselves. That could go either way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom