"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have to stop watching Kirsche sometimes because she can do that too
I haven't watched Kirsche that much, but I never got too much coombaiting from her.

I only pay attention to Airi and sometimes Erina when it comes to gentoo
The only person I really watched any meaningful amount of from gentoo was Shiina.

I do love her stories and just stupid things she says or gets into.
I think I got filtered before I heard one, something about the voice is just weird to me. That and the first time I watched her, she was talking about wanting a daddy husband.

Speaking of wacky stories, I don't think this was addressed, but the other day Pippa mentioned gluing her butt (well pants) to a chair as a prank in school once. Couple that with her talking about her lack of friends and I just picture a Tomoko moment where she's just sitting alone in a classroom and glues herself to the chair before announcing it to the other kids in the room, who all look at her for a second and then go on to ignore her. Then she's just sitting there, stuck to a chair, head hanging low, and just lets out a "d'oh". :pippasadl:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This Magni stream with Vesper in VC, man it's nice having the lads back together chilling. You can tell they missed each other lol

hololive ruined /jp/

I think I got filtered before I heard one, something about the voice is just weird to me. That and the first time I watched her, she was talking about wanting a daddy husband.
what do you mean there's something weird? remi talks like a kid. asmr and sexual innuendos with the voice and inflections of a toddler.

it's you're thing or it isn't.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I guess have no idea, it could be a kidney stealing drone for all I know. It be cool if Shiina had a 3d model like Pippa's for music and stuff though. AT least it's not bad coffee!
Screenshot_20221210-000727-258.png
I'm an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff but it almost sounds like their goal is to make a AR/VR waifu replika type product. Imagine going through the liquor aisle and having Tenma critique your choices in vodka lmao

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Someone asked Mint when is she going to have a race war with the elves and she said soon! Her guest even ask if she can let the comment go through the automod to be read lmao :whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The subcount is a goddamn doomsday clock, I swear to God.
View attachment 7526
I'm half expecting her to shut the channel down for the rest of the year due to "susan lmao" and stream on twitch for the rest of the year.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Watch Nene, she comes with a good helping of GFE but she's such a retarded dork that you will never be able to take it seriously!

Yeah, you don't seem overly invested at all.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I haven't watched Kirsche that much, but I never got too much coombaiting from her.
I worded that a little weird, but it's not really coombaiting as it is just having no filter for horny discussions. It can also depend on the day. Today for instance she had a discussion fairly early in the stream about women using their foot to rub a guys crotch under the table at a restaurant. This culminating in her saying that she's had sex in a Miata. So yeah it can vary on the stream lol.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm half expecting her to shut the channel down for the rest of the year due to "susan lmao" and stream on twitch for the rest of the year.
remember, its her stupid idea.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm an idiot when it comes to some of this stuff but it almost sounds like their goal is to make a AR/VR waifu replika type product. Imagine going through the liquor aisle and having Tenma critique your choices in vodka lmao
Yeah, when Pippa interviewed the guy (Michael?) that did seem like their main idea, to have some kind of personalized AI bot based on the Vtuber. But so far they've shown Pippas' 3d model and that.... game thing (fall guys knock off). Pippa's 3d model is pretty great though and I hope Shiina gets one.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Watch Nene, she comes with a good helping of GFE but she's such a retarded dork that you will never be able to take it seriously!
I don't know...I think she has more than enough husbands already! Especially with very muscular dudes lol

I worded that a little weird, but it's not really coombaiting as it is just having no filter for horny discussions. It can also depend on the day. Today for instance she had a discussion fairly early in the stream about women using their foot to rub a guys crotch under the table at a restaurant. This culminating in her saying that she's had SEX in a Miata. So yeah it can vary on the stream lol.
I'd delete that before you break Mr. Proctors heart! :SelenHAHAhere:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'd delete that before you break Mr. Proctors heart! :SelenHAHAhere:
I feel like he should have realized what Kirsche's like if she's become his oshi. This is tame as fuck for her.
Also, a man's heart only grows stronger once it's broken by their favorite anime girl. :smugpipi:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
yagoo-1210-png.24548

1210 years old! Damn, Yagoo must be an immortal vampire like Hirohiko Araki.

Last edited by a moderator:

kestraline

Early Adopter
An interesting note from the Pippa stream today is that she actually wants to get a wide range of people on stream if she could.....including vshojo despite a lot of Pippa watchers not being a fan of that company.

Can the yabbit do the unthinkable and get kson on a stream?

Henri will be pissed....and so will others who don't like the company she joined and the talent she now associates with.

Kalion

:)
Self-made vtuber Laponkatsu (Lapin) returned tonight from a six month break. Stream is still going on.

Interesting part: She mentioned during her long break she almost joined a black corpo and backed out of it. No other details were given.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I worded that a little weird, but it's not really coombaiting as it is just having no filter for horny discussions. It can also depend on the day. Today for instance she had a discussion fairly early in the stream about women using their foot to rub a guys crotch under the table at a restaurant. This culminating in her saying that she's had sex in a Miata. So yeah it can vary on the stream lol.
I can definitely agree with that, she can be very lewd and crass, and while it's more tolerable than most people like that, it can still drag on.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
An interesting note from the Pippa stream today is that she actually wants to get a wide range of people on stream if she could.....including vshojo despite a lot of Pippa watchers not being a fan of that company.
Can the yabbit do the unthinkable and get kson on a stream?

Henri will be pissed....and so will others who don't like the company she joined and the talent she now associates with.
Kson goes anywhere who she likes, so i'm sure if pippa asks nicely we'll see a collab of them sooner or later

USS IOWA

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
On the topic of Remi, is she still doing that flirty GFE stuff she was doing a while back? That was what mostly filtered me from her if I'm recalling right, which is a shame because the times I've seen her acting normal on stream with Pippa she seems legit nice with a fun energy to her.

I'm not sure how popular of an opinion this is but I find GFE streams more off-putting than coomer streams because of the audience they can attract. At least coomers come to their senses once they... y'know. GFE unicorns are just insane 24/7.

pcg says she's rubbing her feet on the mic. She's been going hard on feetposting lately too.
Well I guess that's my answer lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom