"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh cool more Pippa and Tenma too.... ..... :shiinastare: IT'S SHIINA!!! 💜:pippasquish:🍪:pippasquish:💜:pippasquish: 🍪Thank you wonders AI this is what I wanted so much!!!!!
Haha I thought you were the one that was big on Remi

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
lisa has chubby hands, so she'll have chubby feet. Instant tell.
She doesn't though:
More Lisa hands in her anniversary stream:
View attachment 4992
View attachment 4993
Anyone have more of that handcam toy-food stream she did? I remember thinking they looked like chubby fingers in that stream too, but I'm pretty sure it had to be some weird optical illusion. Maybe it was the finger-glove/sleeve thing that she was wearing.

Edit:
I never understand how I feel about Bae's singing. I mean, she's definitely in the mid-tier for me (not IRyS or Mumei, but also not Fauna or Ame), but sometimes her power and range are crazy. For instance, check out the Phantom of the Opera encore at the very end.

kukkia

Early Adopter
XSoleil reactions: Kotoka and Zaion are my favs for sure, they both seem fun. Well, I know about Zaion already so that's a bit cheating, but still. Meloco seems nice but I probably won't be able to watch her streams due to timing. For the guys Ver was the standout, simply because he seems the most genuine and likable. Doppio seems nice too but I suspect he'll have to really tone down on the chuuni RP. Hex is more chill than I expected but the mental health stuff turns me off. In all, it's mostly Kotoka and Zaion who I'll be planning on watching this coming week.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

>The Wonderverse
Oh no...
1670645280496.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I may be late by an hour but MINNA READ!!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I never understand how I feel about Bae's singing. I mean, she's definitely in the mid-tier for me (not IRyS or Mumei, but also not Fauna or Ame), but sometimes her power and range are crazy. For instance, check out the Phantom of the Opera encore at the very end.
Pretty much where I am at with her singing. I just like her energy and singing strength, even if she isn't top-tier, she is still fun to watch. Same way I feel about Ame.

Apparently it was because of a voice tweet mille made? What was the content?
Not sure, but Pomu tried to get jailed, too and failed. Rosemi succeeded, however.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oh cool more Pippa and Tenma too.... ..... :shiinastare: IT'S SHIINA!!! 💜:pippasquish:🍪:pippasquish:💜:pippasquish: 🍪Thank you wonders AI this is what I wanted so much!!!!!
Wait so is this like one of the chat bot things or is it something similar to the Holo earth?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If any lonely takodachis wanna hear Inna's marriage lines from that Counterside game, it's the closest you'll ever get.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
29 mins into Magni's Stream Vesper has joined voice chat. Lured in by Magni's talk of fake moon landings and false pidgeons.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait so is this like one of the chat bot things or is it something similar to the Holo earth?
I guess have no idea, it could be a kidney stealing drone for all I know. It be cool if Shiina had a 3d model like Pippa's for music and stuff though. AT least it's not bad coffee!
I really don't get the appeal of Remi. I don't have anything against her but whatever she's doing filters me hard.
She filters me too sometimes (Like ATM) and so I want to bully her! But she likes it, then I want to be nice to her and the cycle continues! I think I like Remi's personal stories and her short content more then her gaming streams usually. Her schedual of course doesn't work out for me 1/2 time too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really don't get the appeal of Remi. I don't have anything against her but whatever she's doing filters me hard.
Coomers.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Zaion should go with "Zaionists" as her fan name.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Way too coombaity at times. I have to stop watching Kirsche sometimes because she can do that too, but it's less of a GFE thing. I only pay attention to Airi and sometimes Erina when it comes to gentoo. Gen 1 plus Invaders was just too good.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I don't watch her streams much and really don't care for the GFE, but I do love her stories and just stupid things she says or gets into. Like repeatedly falling asleep at the library while studying or the food abomination images she gives us with her forgetfulness. Kind of wish she do a more streams just talking about shenanigan's she gets into.

without her our food abomination thread probably be cut in half.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Watch Nene, she comes with a good helping of GFE but she's such a retarded dork that you will never be able to take it seriously!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Weird food tastes but she likes Cute girls so it all works out in the end.

She plays real hard into the whole little sister experience thing. Says some dumb shit that depresses the everliving hell out of me.

Thoughts on Niji EN Gen [INSERT NUMBER HERE]
  1. Missed Zaion but checked between debuts and saw she liked Gunpla so thats always a plus. She seemed fine.
  2. Missed Dumbfuckio, I got nothing to say about him.
  3. Saw 2nd half of Meloco, gives me Yugo vibes. Nothing really stood out to me.
  4. Sex Gaywire the voice is fine thought he would be terrible but he seems like a less retarded Vox while at the same time going for the same audience. Wonder if he actually does have any psychology background or studies (inb4 someone kills themselves because of him and they get somehow blamed for it because of some shit advice he gave that viewer).
  5. Kotoka I like overall.
  6. Edgemillion has a very nice voice but game-wise he has nothing else that caught my attention.

KSon's been streaming a ton with Pikamee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom