"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is how you know Vox is really a bitch at heart. He's been seeing the new chinkfan in the NijiVC the last few months leading to debut and it's making him nervous that his time is over, so he's whoring it up extra hard to remind his goldfish IQ fanbase not to leave him.
Honestly that does seem like a very possible rrat lmao

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Xsoleil review

All were fine but none particularly caught my interest maybe Zaion
I really enjoyed Kotoka and Meloco, Zaion is fine but i'm not a big fan of her schedule.

The males are not for me.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm surprised Pippa hasn't just conned Lisa into sharing her own feet pics or something, because honestly Lisa seems like the type of overly nice person who would go along with it just to help Pippa
lisa has chubby hands, so she'll have chubby feet. Instant tell.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She can't keep running from it at this point
1670642968850.png
The subcount is a goddamn doomsday clock, I swear to God.
1670643187618.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
New Bakishin03 animation

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
For XSoleil, i'm sticking with Meloco and Kotoka. Since I missed Zaion, I might have to catch her 2.0 debut to see how she is (along with everyone else).

I might give Hex a try, if only to see if he can be a less horny version of Vox and you know, fix things. Ver probably and I still need to catch on Doppio's 2.0 to see how he goes

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1670643555879.png

Axel's choice of name for his Cubone in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh a new gyaru-themed vtuber in NijisanjiEN, I love that, and she has a nice voice. Let's see what her favorite games are.
>Apex
>Minecraft
>Ark
>Wants to try Valorant and Overwatch

seinfeld.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Trying too hard honestly, this "OMG i like this weird food combination! Don't freak out guyssss! Please don't start a war in the comments about it! I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT THAT! EVEN THOUGH IM BRINGING IT UP FOR NO REASON!" shit is getting irritating, if you want to subsist solely on cigarettes and apple cider vinegar its your fucking choice idgaf anymore, as for the people fighting over this kinda shit please consider trying out a nice helping of gunpowder and lit matchsticks.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Axel's choice of name for his Cubone in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...
For context, he picked Cubone because chat told him Cubone was the most Vesper-like pokemon, then he named it VesBone and eventually succumbed to chat's pleas to add an R.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Honestly that does seem like a very possible rrat lmao

It's not a rrat if it's rreal. :smugpipi: He's suddenly brought up a lot of concern over mental health lately and here comes this new shit with all the same moves but also a desired focus on their mental health? Vox wanted to establish himself as the Alpha Betamale damaged goods first so that he could try to be on equal footing with the newcomer, because if there's one thing inherently damaged people love it's trying to fix others so that they can feel good about themselves.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Millie, Enna, and Ike got sent to Twitter jail for whatever reason instead of the typical new wave people.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Xsoleil review

All were fine but none particularly caught my interest maybe Zaion
Yep, sums up my view as well. Probably not going to keep up with any of them; going to give Zaion a couple streams.
Usually, I can't stand that "Nijisanji model" look, but I like Zaion's model. Can't really put my finger on why it's better, maybe the eye-tracking is better then the others?

EDIT: Airi moved her 'To the Moon' stream to next week, guess I'm goin to bed.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
My opinion on the new NijiEN members: I don't know, I had a massive headache and think that's why I hated most of it.

I think I'll just wait for a few weeks and come back to the ones I could tolerate.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom