"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hex's speaking voice is alright. So far better than narration/singing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gamma is drawing Yagoo for his birthday

YAGOOD-exif-remove.jpeg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
...does Hex's lore video have Simplified Chinese subs? Fucking hell, he figured out where to aim fast. Watch out Vox, you've got Corpse Vtuber Edition on your tail.:SelenHAHAhere:

Unless I'm retarded and that is kanji, in which case forgive my caveman moment? If so, though, can you blame me?
Traditional Chinese. The plot itself is also precision-crafted yumejo bait, and he seemed more focused on keeping his voice sultry than the actual acting.

Hex's voice is alright in the debut proper.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Bug Eater

Zaion/Meloco love, Doppio hate, Hex bass boosted, not watching the debut program:mitothink:

If I had to rrat I'd say that Enna/Kyo (our beloved racist/transracial duo) would've been much better hosts for the debut program, but Enna had wisdom tooth surgery scheduled for this week.
Anyway, on this Merryweather guy, I haven't seen the stream yet and don't have a take on him, but I'm watching this Zaion stream (nice voice and model but kinda tryhardy) and I caught that name at the end of the lore skit, though I didn't catch what his role was. Maybe he wrote it or something?
He's a webcomic writer who owns a comic studio, biggest claim to fame in the vtuber space is probably doing VShojo's lore videos (but he also worked with Calli on her Christmas comic videos last year).

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Running will just make those feet stinky. But really she could post some random feet she finds on an image search and no one would no the difference. Hell, she could probably bully Sleepy into being her foot surrogate.
She should just post Hina Bobinas feet to fuck with people.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
He's a webcomic writer who owns a comic studio, biggest claim to fame in the vtuber space is probably doing VShojo's lore videos (but he also worked with Calli on her Christmas comic videos last year).
I don't know why or how but somehow it didn't even really click for me how much time has passed in such a seemingly brief time till I read that and remembered the Christmas comic. It's weird it seems like it was both forever and just a short time ago but putting it in perspective yeah it's been a whole damn year and we're already back at Christmas with mostly the same vtubers lol

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Even one of his goals is "Fix mental health : )"

Holy shit, this guy's going all-in on Vox's territory, huh. This could potentially wind up being really funny in the future.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She should just post Hina Bobinas feet to fuck with people.
At this point I hope she just makes it into a joke and posts something random like her pet rabbit's feet or something. The people in chat pushing for feet pics so hard are annoying and they deserve to be punished by their oshi.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Holy shit, this guy's going all-in on Vox's territory, huh. This could potentially wind up being really funny in the future.
Vox better up his game. With all the fuck ups and whining lately, this dude is going to take him out.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kronii said in her debut that she was not a happy person, but wanted to be. So, that is not inherently gonna end in disaster, but it is a red-flag, nonetheless.

This could potentially wind up being really funny in the future.
That, or gay sex ASMR

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

If he can fix Vox, that would be real funny.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Disregard himbos, listen to sheep sing the greatest soundtrack in videogames.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If anyone is still curious bout chuubas playin Dwarf Fortress, Mint is currently playing it

chihirogumi

I agree with Pips. Kotoka is the cutest in this whole wave. Please don't be a woketard, please don't be a woketard.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But really she could post some random feet she finds on an image search and no one would no the difference
You underestimate capippi autism.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You underestimate capippi autism.
Pippa's going to need to learn to code in the next week and make a "these feet do not exist" program that digitally renders feet in the same way that "this person doesn't exist" does with human headshots.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I like this, it's not overly complicated or edgy. It's not absurd. It's just simple and bittersweet. A lonely girl who wants a new chance at life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom