"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, he straight up asked her if she ever considered dropping her "edgy" personality so more people would like her, towards the end of the stream.
Imagine being such a fucking pathetic bit of filth and needing the constant approval and praise of others that you bend your personality and opinions into a pretzel just so other fucks who you have never seen before can """like""" you (pretend to like you and then backstab you at the slightest show of resistance to their control) my god what has humanity become.
The whole xsoiel wave speaks Japanese?
They had to show those gaijins who was boss, they get their EN gen but they are all japs in disguise.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
His voice is filtering me hard.
He seems fine. The voice is certainly oof, I hope he doesn’t talk like this all the time, maybe it’s like Selen’s debut voice

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
- I didn't catch her fanname. Is it Zaionists? This is very important.

She said that would be decided by chat and her community. But yes, it is Zaionists, even if that's not "official."

Lia's graduating guys...

Almost certainly a fakeout. If she were really graduating, I don't think she'd make a post that would make people worry about her graduating.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia's graduating guys...

It's around the time she usually does gorilla Genshin streams....it's bad news for those who want her to stop playing it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He seems fine. The voice is certainly oof, I hope he doesn’t talk like this all the time, maybe it’s like Selen’s debut voice
Honestly, I think he is reading from a script, which I am not gonna dock someone for in a debut.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

I was wrong, his accent isn't bad, Doppio just has permanent "I'm an anime MC" cadence that bled into his lore vid. Reminds me of Sykunno or however you spell it. Not for me.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Now I know what bothers me so much about Doppio. He sounds like Cam Clarke, aka Liquid Snake, with the cadence in his speech.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yellow cat giving dating advice

Tightpinch

That's 2/6 that have Pokemon stream for debut week. Can they go 6/6 or will some people have variety?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now I know what bothers me so much about Doppio. He sounds like Cam Clarke, aka Liquid Snake, with the cadence in his speech.
1670634535531.png

HOLY SHIT IT'S HIGH GUARDIAN SPICE ALL OVER AGAIN! RIKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Funny that I was the one that dropped the schedule here and I completely missed Zaion's debut because of oversleeping. Doppio's voice is a bit weird, felt forced.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Well Rrat is singing, so I don't care about the rest.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine being such a fucking pathetic bit of filth and needing the constant approval and praise of others that you bend your personality and opinions into a pretzel just so other fucks who you have never seen before can """like""" you (pretend to like you and then backstab you at the slightest show of resistance to their control) my god what has humanity become.
Bitches been snakes like that since dawn of time, b. Atleast its what victorian era literature taught me. Its just now easier to find snakes like that with the whole internet thing.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Accented english. Guess Scuddle was right about Meloco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom