General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seriously contemplating dropping pippa after these two streams. 2 fucking games in a row that were created not for the player, but for the creator. First one to satisfy his pedophilic fetish. YOU COULD SEE HIM JACKING OFF TO TAKING PANTYSHOTS MECHANIC, DROOL OVER PANTY CLOSET, AWOOGA OVER ANOTHER HORNY DESIGN BY HIS ORBITER TRACER ARTIST, FUCKING EJACULATE AFTER ADDING HIS SEX DOLL AS A CHARACTER. Second one to feel smug over your beliefs. You could see them rub their hands as you choose to kill another baby with twitch integration on because THEY KNOW you discredit yourself with every forced political choice you are offered to make. Drop the fucking game!

Fuck you all deep inside you know im right!
ATTENTION ALL ASYLUM PERSONNEL, A SCHIZOPHRENIA PATIENT HAS ESCAPED WARD 6, PERSONNEL ON THE 2ND FLOOR AND MAIN ATRIUM ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CORRIDORS AND LOCK ALL WARD DOORS, USE OF FORCE ON SUBJECT WILL ONLY BE TOLERATED UNDER THREAT OF BODILY HARM, PENALTIES WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF SELF-DEFENCE CAN BE ATTRIBUTED.

Nebula Slasher

Pippa just raided into the bat, and she's currently going off on the feetbros.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221209-001632-837.png
Based-mas take on the Rabbi Bill Clinton kid

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Seriously contemplating dropping pippa after these two streams. 2 fucking games in a row that were created not for the player, but for the creator. First one to satisfy his pedophilic fetish. YOU COULD SEE HIM JACKING OFF TO TAKING PANTYSHOTS MECHANIC, DROOL OVER PANTY CLOSET, AWOOGA OVER ANOTHER HORNY DESIGN BY HIS ORBITER TRACER ARTIST, FUCKING EJACULATE AFTER ADDING HIS SEX DOLL AS A CHARACTER. Second one to feel smug over your beliefs. You could see them rub their hands as you choose to kill another baby with twitch integration on because THEY KNOW you discredit yourself with every forced political choice you are offered to make. Drop the fucking game!

She will do anything to not hit 100K. Even filtering her entire fanbase. WE MUST HOLD THE LINE!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Stop watching her if you want but damn it all you better stay subbed till at least January

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WTH the Pippa vod is dead. I was gonna finish it later! :annoyedpippa:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hana decided that now that she is no longer sick and that she turned into an adult intern with big forehead and hot body (no seriously, she got plenty of yabe art after getting that new outfit) she is ready to debut her 3D model.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Someone please stop this sheep. She's gone mad.

paul

Early Adopter
Also, for some time now there will be tonns of Vesper art, it's already started

Vesper saw the group art project

Accurate

Also excited for Roboco's new outfit reveal in a few hours. The dress one was great

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
ATTENTION ALL ASYLUM PERSONNEL, A SCHIZOPHRENIA PATIENT HAS ESCAPED WARD 6, PERSONNEL ON THE 2ND FLOOR AND MAIN ATRIUM ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CORRIDORS AND LOCK ALL WARD DOORS, USE OF FORCE ON SUBJECT WILL ONLY BE TOLERATED UNDER THREAT OF BODILY HARM, PENALTIES WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF SELF-DEFENCE CAN BE ATTRIBUTED.
I'm just happy when this isn't about me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

1670569499504.png

Menhera pink cat getting a new model for some reason. Not sure why she needs to moonlight when she already has all the Talent Freedom™ she needs elsewhere, but having a backup prepared ahead of the next shitshow probably ain't a bad idea.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fish time

Wtf is up with this starting screen?
signal-2022-12-09-01-06-12-536.jpg

WeTawks

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I was watching another streamer and the chat started to fight each other lol. Was anyone here watching Tenma while it happened? I wonder how that shit went.

The reaction is funny, although I'm not totally sure if it's due to the thing that stands up or because it was GoW winning yet another award. The former is where I choose to set my heart. Overall though not a lot. Chat had a few comments but mostly seemed to refrain.

GOTBB

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So during that Pippa stream someone brought up the she was 2nd in vtuber views which she shrugged off with the xqc line. During that time Ironmouse was streaming and i'm wondering if Mousie uses the vtuber tag when streaming? If so then was she second only to mouse? Not trying to numberfag just wondering who was #1 cause I usually see mouse around 2k+ depending on what she's streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom