"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
How the fuck does Axel not know? Is he being forced by Takeshi to be vague because of some company policy? Or is Vesper just not allowed to talk to his genmates while he is in timeout? We know they chat on Discord quite often so something feels weird here.

If it is the latter, I find that kind of cruel and unusual for a punishment unless their is some actual reason why Vesper can't just casually talk to his genmates and friends. I get no twitter, I get no streams, but why can't Vesper talk to his genmates in private?

Does Takeshi want to turn Grandpire into Vesper Nofriendsir for over two weeks because Vesper argued with him? Is all of this bullshit some scheme by some lonely salary man? To ensure Tempus burns for being friends and bros in a way this lonely fat son of a bitch can't because he's too busy at work or on a train looking at his phone while being a mouth breathing retard?

Vesper has talked about this pretty early on into his Holo career. He pretty much said he wants to stream it, but he feels he needs to learn and master the game so he can properly convey what's going on to an audience like he did with FTL and Dicey Dungeons.
:cursedbae: : I'm pretty sure the meme about him going on a solo biking trip to de-stress is true. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Vesper just decided to *really* take his time to mess with the manager who jannie'd him. Seems like the kind of thing he'd do if he felt slighted about something he feels strongly about, which management doesn't understand.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah strategy game fans are easily the most obnoxious when it comes to this stuff, but Amiya seems a bit too sensitive to what some retarded autists say. That seems to be an issue with a large chunk of vtubers in general, due to being young women.

I'll say that she should still do whatever she sees as best, sucks that one stream put her off a whole genre though. That's just letting trolls and antis win.
If only people would give not stupid advice. For instance I saw someone suggest, “hotkey the command center sensor tower so you can do vision sweeps in the heat of battle.” That is useless at that stage of the game, and unnecessary overall in single player, it’s just a minor convenience. Meanwhile, “don’t bring your scv’s to fight, just let them keep mining” would have been amazing advice for her in the beginning.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Doing a hand cam stream, but I don't care enough to watch for a possible reflection.

Just as well, I have a few people I think CR lady is and, having dealt with CR back in the day, none of them are good folks.

Unless they hired someone from the outside she's probably one of the Crunchyroll inner circle that ran the company into the ground...

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That Counterside game doing a HL collab released a short teaser showing off Myth's attacks and skills. Inna's shadow tentacle attack looks pretty cool ngl, too bad her character is pretty niche. Ame's character is the best value cus she is still and will probably always be a meta support character.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If only people would give not stupid advice. For instance I saw someone suggest, “hotkey the command center sensor tower so you can do vision sweeps in the heat of battle.” That is useless at that stage of the game, and unnecessary overall in single player, it’s just a minor convenience. Meanwhile, “don’t bring your scv’s to fight, just let them keep mining” would have been amazing advice for her in the beginning.
Gookclick fanatics should be kept away from normal people. RTS campaigns usually amount to "make one of each unit and right click the enemy base" unless you're hitting the harder difficulties, being a pedantic femboy about build orders and minmaxing cum production per shit cycle is completely worthless.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Part of me agrees that rts competitive fans are merciless cockmongers, but on the other hand she is quite the delicate/sensible thing when streaming.
:incoming:These are by far the most obnoxious, useless and annoying type of game audience you can have. They hate people learning the games and guess what, they hate just as much if you're a mountain wizard that's mastered it. They're just hate filled nerds and they don't deserve good vtubers:annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Shameless stealing this from the hugbox. Interesting stuff said by Moona in her latest zatsudan. In her native speak though so translations are done in chat. Timestamp is 1:15:22

Attachments

• moonainfo.png
    moonainfo.png
    4 MB · Views: 63

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Shameless stealing this from the hugbox. Interesting stuff said by Moona in her latest zatsudan. In her native speak though so translations are done in chat. Timestamp is 1:15:22

That's... honestly pretty shitty of Cover not going to lie. It's a pittance for them to pay for their talents travel and accommodation. It's not like Holofes is some optional thing you can choose whether or not you're going to appear. I'm fairly certain you're expected to show up. (COVID withstanding) Granted, they might not know any better considering this is the first year that they feasibly could have ID and EN fly in.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just as well, I have a few people I think CR lady is and, having dealt with CR back in the day, none of them are good folks.

Unless they hired someone from the outside she's probably one of the Crunchyroll inner circle that ran the company into the ground...
For all the shit we can give the major vtuber corpos, whether it be JP corpos' ridiculous bureaucracy or Fishman's retardation, I can earnestly give them credit for one thing: at least they're not Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll built their entire modern branding on moralfagging about piracy (ironic if you know their origins) and promising to support the anime industry financially, which ended up meaning building unnecessarily lavish office spaces for themselves, and funding self-indulgent Western cartoons like High Guardian Spice from very diverse groups of white women from California.

I hope their presence in vtubing never goes beyond their mascot character streaming and the odd interview article, because I guarantee any international talents they take on would absolutely get screwed over by them.

This just feels like straight-up exploitation. The Holofes events draw a lot of attention toward Hololive so the least they can do is cover the performers' costs.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Do keep in mind that if Cover paid for those things they would most likely only be loaning them to her not actually giving her all the equipment, since she bought it it's actually hers and not the corpo's.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Crunchyroll built their entire modern branding on moralfagging about piracy (ironic if you know their origins) and promising to support the anime industry financially
Reminder, if you want to support your favorite Chinese cartoon, BUY MERCH, don't give money to streaming services.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Onolumi streaming Fallout 2 again:

Kalion

:)
seep is doing a short stream of Dwarf Fortress.
Not the Steam version. ASCII only.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Let's be clear here, unless we get some new information. The "conviction" is the "conviction" to not make money.

There's nothing noble or respectable going on. He is not standing up to bad practices or anything, its just a tantrum.

I dunno man, as a boomer I'm just disappointed.

I guess hags are just the way to go.

I understand where Vesper and Ame come from with it, but I also think it is a retarded viewpoint to have.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I understand where Vesper and Ame come from with it, but I also think it is a retarded viewpoint to have.
I think there is actually some room for that viewpoint, but not only do you have to be at certain point in your career, but you also have to be done with your obligations. Ame is closer to that while Vesper literally just started.

There are even ways to just use that money to give back to the community or even to produce better or alternative content instead of just refusing it.

It can also be dangerous for himself if he gets circlejerked over doing dumb shit like this. It will make it harder for him to stop being retarded over it.

Praid

Just another idiot
I feel like he's forgetting at the end of the day he's a corpo. Making money is expected of him. If people want to spend their cash by throwing it at their favorite vtuber then let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom