"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I heard the new Niji song.

It's reminiscent of God Sees All in the wonky lyrics and lack of flow. Similarly, Reimu and Enna's harmonies in GSA basically held the song together and it sounds like Kotoka and Meloco are doing the exact same in Hold It Down.

Not great. Not terrible. I might like it more with the lyric video but mostly just showcases that the girls have pipes and the guys don't. Hex is meme'ing on twitter about his teaser line delivery but his voice does genuinely sound about that deep.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
It looks like Koe had a challenge with Zeta and is cooking some sort of cursed dish. Not sure why he is in a maid's outfit but..

edit: ahh this thing..

Oh god. It's not just Kaela.
Tally this up in the culinary catastrophes thread too.
See some of these food abominations had me thinking.

Is there any Vtubers who main thing is doing cooking streams or one's that are like chef persona Vtubers? Could use a palette cleanser! 👨‍🍳

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Having an argument with management and graduating because of it might just be the dumbest graduation reason to date. But I could see a person with such strong convictions like vesper deciding to fuck off rather than bend the knee.
Which while it is a pretty respectable way to go, it's also fucking stupid to throw away your slot in one of the big two for that.
It's not his fault that management is the way it is. Its all because of the unicorns. He clearly wanted to announce his and Ina's love child to the world, but they would simply never accept it. They want it to remain a secret for the sake of the company. At least Ina will be back once the child is old enough to be left at Cover's daycare center.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
See some of these food abominations had me thinking.

Is there any Vtubers who main thing is doing cooking streams or one's that are like chef persona Vtubers? Could use a palette cleanser! 👨‍🍳
Oni giri has that as her main thing.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Having an argument with management and graduating because of it might just be the dumbest graduation reason to date. But I could see a person with such strong convictions like vesper deciding to fuck off rather than bend the knee.
Which while it is a pretty respectable way to go, it's also fucking stupid to throw away your slot in one of the big two for that.
Axel said in todays stream that Gandpire should be back soon but seems not that well informed so.. "that's what I heard" meaning he isn't talking to him directly..

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
EDIT: Spooder of Ages

The vid looked like business as usual, a non-descriptive teaser with the Vtubers doing self-suggested lame one-liners. Hex tryharding a Corpse-esque voice is fucking hilarious, at least. The song also sounds alright so far, based on the teaser? Definitely curious, so I'll watch their debuts as long as they aren't the same timeslot as Hisui's 3D stream. Probably a good time to remind that debuts generally mean nothing in terms of whether a Vtuber's worth watching, more so just being a lore showcase that's forgotten within 48 hours, and a thing they can say "ew cringe" about on their birthday. I'd definitely recommend giving them a month to get comfortable with their position -- at that point if you like them, cool, and if you don't like them, cool.
I believe it'll collide with Amiya's karaoke so I won't watch it. Spooder is likely to be a better chuba than all of nijiENs combined, anyway.
amisquib.gif

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oni giri has that as her main thing.
She finally posted up a compilation of her Dez cooking collab, I'm still not sure why the entire thing isn't available on her channel.. This may have been posted here already.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel said in todays stream that Gandpire should be back soon but seems not that well informed so.. "that's what I heard" meaning he isn't talking to him directly..

How the fuck does Axel not know? Is he being forced by Takeshi to be vague because of some company policy? Or is Vesper just not allowed to talk to his genmates while he is in timeout? We know they chat on Discord quite often so something feels weird here.

If it is the latter, I find that kind of cruel and unusual for a punishment unless their is some actual reason why Vesper can't just casually talk to his genmates and friends. I get no twitter, I get no streams, but why can't Vesper talk to his genmates in private?

Does Takeshi want to turn Grandpire into Vesper Nofriendsir for over two weeks because Vesper argued with him? Is all of this bullshit some scheme by some lonely salary man? To ensure Tempus burns for being friends and bros in a way this lonely fat son of a bitch can't because he's too busy at work or on a train looking at his phone while being a mouth breathing retard?

Nowa please tear yourself away from Kronii for one day at least, I NEED a stream with the grampire excitedly explaining all the mechanics of setting up a caravan and building a Dwarf Fortress.
Vesper has talked about this pretty early on into his Holo career. He pretty much said he wants to stream it, but he feels he needs to learn and master the game so he can properly convey what's going on to an audience like he did with FTL and Dicey Dungeons.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fuyo and Yuko playing Saints Row The Third OG. It's been years since I last played it, hope it aged well.
Both got the thumbnail wrong :kaelalaugh:

Edit2: I forgot how amazing the character creator was
2022-12-06 12_30_40-MultiView - Holodex.png

Edit: And Juna opening memberships.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

I think the announcement said no access to ALL of Vesper's accounts. Which to me includes discord. I would assume that Vesper, knowing Axel, probably decided it was best not to give an update since he is most likely to leak which would expose Tempus as communicating behind the scenes which may or may not be an issue.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Welp Amiya isn't playing starcraft again. Ever

zzxx.png

Part of me agrees that rts competitive fans are merciless cockmongers, but on the other hand she is quite the delicate/sensible thing when streaming.

Ensok

Early Adopter

View attachment 7298

Part of me agrees that rts competitive fans are merciless cockmongers, but on the other hand she is quite the delicate/sensible thing when streaming.
Thanks, autists.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Let's be clear here, unless we get some new information. The "conviction" is the "conviction" to not make money.

There's nothing noble or respectable going on. He is not standing up to bad practices or anything, its just a tantrum.

I dunno man, as a boomer I'm just disappointed.

I guess hags are just the way to go.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The butter eating Doktah Lolime is going to try and finish up all of FNAF 2, come see her autistic kino.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

Spergatory

Early Adopter

View attachment 7298

Yeah strategy game fans are easily the most obnoxious when it comes to this stuff, but Amiya seems a bit too sensitive to what some retarded autists say. That seems to be an issue with a large chunk of vtubers in general, due to being young women.

I'll say that she should still do whatever she sees as best, sucks that one stream put her off a whole genre though. That's just letting trolls and antis win.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Doing a hand cam stream, but I don't care enough to watch for a possible reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom