Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

I just wanted to enjoy the wholesome DIY vtuber. IDK wth is going on
To me looks like a Halloween thing that didn't get ready in time and she didn't want to go to waste

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Not a Matsuri released cover on her roommate account.

Really cute animation with Lui body and Orca voice

Oji-san Nenechi

"Miia connects with her inner marine"
:whatastory:

View attachment 7242
She needs to meet Sava ^_^
sava.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Rather unexpected choice of collab, having the collab partner being that of Dewi Fujin. Most folks probably doesn't know her, but back in the history stuff, she's pretty much known as one of the wives of Soekarno, the first president of Indonesia.

While nowadays she's more known as a businesswoman, philanthropist, socialite, television personality, two time anime seiyuu and runs her own YT channel in her homeland of Japan, it's quite unexpected choice of person to collab with. At least they have Ollie (another ID) to help around, but still, its weird to see it.

Hololive going full banana republics on SEA? I can't wait for the coups.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

This is the first thing I saw about the new nijien aside of typical poses thingie.

Can we agree that Zaion LanZa's fans are to be called Zaionists?

Rather unexpected choice of collab, having the collab partner being that of Dewi Fujin. Most folks probably doesn't know her, but back in the history stuff, she's pretty much known as one of the wives of Soekarno, the first president of Indonesia.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

While nowadays she's more known as a businesswoman, philanthropist, socialite, television personality, two time anime seiyuu and runs her own YT channel in her homeland of Japan, it's quite unexpected choice of person to collab with. At least they have Ollie (another ID) to help around, but still, its weird to see it.

I wonder if there were political considerations in not having Reine do this, since she maybe be more use to dealing with people like this.

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
To me looks like a Halloween thing that didn't get ready in time and she didn't want to go to waste
Neither FlaVR nor any of the characters under it existed until after November 12, 2022 (outside of juwun, if he can be considered part of FlaVR at present)

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Neither FlaVR nor any of the characters under it existed until after November 12, 2022 (outside of juwun, if he can be considered part of FlaVR at present)

I forgot that we are in the start of December, not November

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Now that Dwarf Fortress is out on Steam, who has enough autism to play it on stream?

thirteenorphans

Now that Dwarf Fortress is out on Steam, who has enough autism to play it on stream?
Vesper for sure if only he didn't die of a shattered hip...from falling off his bike of course.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nowa please tear yourself away from Kronii for one day at least, I NEED a stream with the grampire excitedly explaining all the mechanics of setting up a caravan and building a Dwarf Fortress.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It looks like Koe had a challenge with Zeta and is cooking some sort of cursed dish. Not sure why he is in a maid's outfit but..

edit: ahh this thing..

qq82hfk

If there are no signs of life from Vesper by the end of tomorrow I may have to doompost.

Ensok

Early Adopter
If there are no signs of life from Vesper by the end of tomorrow I may have to doompost.
I'm sure things will be fine. But he's also my favorite of Tempus and my favorites have a tendency of graduating.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I have to deprogram myself from the ASCII and extremely awkward keybind paths, still getting used to the tileset and the smaller view.
From the hour I had with it seems like fresh eyes would probably have an easier time getting into it overall, I do like at a glance you can see if most creatures are armed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Having an argument with management and graduating because of it might just be the dumbest graduation reason to date. But I could see a person with such strong convictions like vesper deciding to fuck off rather than bend the knee.
Which while it is a pretty respectable way to go, it's also fucking stupid to throw away your slot in one of the big two for that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It looks like Koe had a challenge with Zeta and is cooking some sort of cursed dish. Not sure why he is in a maid's outfit but..

edit: ahh this thing..

Oh god. It's not just Kaela.
Tally this up in the culinary catastrophes thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom