"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Ver probably didn't pick his name either, in any case a robot named Roboco is still pretty lazy no matter how you justify it. And within Niji one has "Elu the Elf," though she gave herself a longer "full" name with suggestions from other livers.

Speaking of red-themed names, Akai Haato is just "red heart" with red in Japanese and heart in Engrish. Of course everyone calls her Haachama anyways. I don't really mind these simple names, they can be quite memorable. Ver Vermillion just sounds too forced, he'd be better off with first name that wasn't the first three letters of the last name.
Japanese naming conventions are quite on the nose and no one cares e.g. Sakura Miko (cherry blossom shrine maiden) or Natsuiro Matsuri (summer festival yet her favorite season is winter) so I am confused about your point. Are you saying Hololive talents names are more lazy/on the nose then others? Hyakumantenbara Salome.

Roboco/robot girl is much more enjoyable then random Japanese names for EN talents. It's not that deep

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1670311538132298.png
Why would I want EN3 when I already have Moomers? I am content.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Cunts being cryptic. Also somewhat autistic. Anyway not like i could hear shit in the beginning, so anyone with years plz transcript thanks

AAAND its gone. If anyone cares it was like 15 seconds of undecipherable Sena speak followed by hyperrealistic Tim Allen with blood from his eyes.

I missed it. I'm trying to piece together what happened, and the picture I'm coming up with is not filling me with enthusiasm.
I did see her post two tweets to home depot's website which had errors on them. i didn't archive the tweets but these were the urls.
sena home depot tweet 1
sena home depot tweet 2

some evidence to prove the above twitter links actually existed:
screenshot from phase connect discord:
sena tweet.PNG
Two replies to one of the tweets:

"official" FlaVR account posted this, which sena retweeted, based on the replies it seems like it's referring to whatever it is that happened:

flavr tweet.PNG
flavr replies 1.PNG
Two guys on the fledgling sena fan discord mentioned confusion/alarm about whatever happened, one posted a screenshot:
1670313181632.png
Other screenshots i found on PC discord:
Screenshot_20221205-234708_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_2550.png
From PC Discord again, titles of the missing videoS (plural) were " s̵͌̃t̷͛̅o̷͂̽l̶͑̚e̸͂͑n̸̍̕ " and " 【ASMR Roleplay】 Let's Work Together̶ "
sena 1.PNGsena 2.PNG
A user there helpfully described the streams:
1670316337920.png1670316406700.png1670316489206.png1670316528760.png1670316582563.png
So it sounds like there was a video where she was playing this game: https://thecatamites.itch.io/goblet-grotto with no voice audio, just the game sounds, and then a stream which was labelled ASMR, but whose title was then changed to the garbled text title, and this one had whispering and horror content. She also apparently streamed on twitch at some point, but i don't know when precisely or if anyone was watching at the time.

Some speculation and conjecture from others on the PC discord in the capippalist channel at the time: it's some kind of alternate reality game, the home depot urls were "decodes", an SCP was mentioned which relates to media being missing but continuing to live on as people discuss it, like I'm doing here now, scp-2747. one commenter suggested its about her being a meme collapsing under her own image.
I hope she explains it next stream or something. I'm not really a fan of weird horror crap. She posted several tweets after, just like nothing happened. I found it refreshing to have a wholesome based person like her engaging in this medium I've come to enjoy. I don't want Sena to be Haachama.

All this was after she posted about her live2D model progress, where a decent amount of the replies were people making jokes about her being naked:

Update: I decided to check /vt/'s /fvr/ thread. Around the time of the streams, someone posted the image she used for the background of the chat, so I assume it was Sena herself:

1670320670515.png
1670306677818204.png
The text of that post is:
Code:
b̸̡͓̙͔̤̓̂͋͗͠o̷̢̢͇͎͍̊̈̏̚̚n̶̖̘̰̥̜͆́͋̓̽Ɉ̴̜̻̝̣̳̆͊́͋ ̷̖͓̤̥̱̍̋͆̀͊l̷̡͎̳̹̉̀̈́̀͗͜ɘ̵̡͙͎̰̊̍͋͌͜͝ɒ̸͈̟̦̮̈̀̂͜͠v̵̛̰̳͇͇͔̈́̌̏͠ɘ̷̧̢͇̫̗̇̊̀͝ ̸̺̮̖̱̯͌͌̓̍i̵̢͕̻̠͈͌̔̔̐ ̵̠͕̤̤̳̐̏͐̀̈l̵̞̦̟̳̼̿̋̂͐͘o̶̫̠͔͚͋̐̂̀͜͠v̴͓̼̖̝̞̋̊̏́̚ɘ̸̧̡̖̥͎̾͆͌̈́̚ ̷̛͙͖̭̰̤̑̉̒̕γ̵̢̛͎͉̣̣̎̊͑̚o̵̢̭̠̹̪̓͋͊̽͝υ̶̥̖̝̗͊͋̄͌̕ͅ ̵̡̢̬̦͎̓̔̂̕͠ḇ̴̝̜̮̖̀̒̓̿͋ơ̴̹̣̗̞̑̌͘͜n̷̳̮͕̪͔͋̄̂͑͘Ɉ̵̡̰̙͖̠͌̋̈́̂ ̴̢̱͓͇̞̑̑̐̌̇l̵̛̙̘̻̘͒̈́͆̽ͅɘ̵͓̞̦̮͖͌͋͑̾̑ɒ̵̹̖͖͕͔̽̃̃v̷̞̥͔͔͚̐̐̆͛̿ɘ̶̢̰̱̟̣̍͗͗̈́ ̴͓͓̩͈̼̆̋̇͘i̶̗̬̊͆̎̃̽͜ͅ ̸̧͔̘͕̆͑͛͗̽ļ̸̗͈͚͍̎̀̽̾̀o̶̩̱͖̞̪̔͆͒̓͂ṽ̸̛̗̜͕͈͙̍̔̿ɘ̶̫̮̝̩̝̒̿͑͊̎ ̷̺̗͍̣̰̽̿̎͛͆γ̵̺̣̠̞̩͊͛̈́͘ŏ̷͙̼̰͉̒͒͊̚υ̷̢͉̻̯͔̌̉͝͠ ̶͕̠̗̤͆͂͗͜͝b̶̡͇̰̜͑̍͊̈̿ͅo̷̳̦̱̯͓͑͋̀͝͝ņ̸̢̬̯͌́͐́͝Ɉ̵̧̰̟̤̜͛͒̒́͝ ̶̭̪͕̱̒͊͌͝͝l̶̜̹͙̖̰̽͌͆̓͝ɘ̵̜͍̼́̔̓͛̔͜ɒ̷̛͙̟͚̼̹͛̊̈́̚v̵̰̹̯̬̄̏̏̀͝ɘ̶̠͚͖̟̝́͒͒̀͘ ̸̞̖͚̳̬̈́̊̐́͋i̸͈̜̣̝̘̒̓̿̃̚ ̵͎̠͖͎̬̓̊͆̃̆ļ̸̮̪̜̗̍̄̀̈̇ỏ̵̡͈̞̣͈͐͊̀͐v̵̤̯̠̪̖̇̾̌͠͝ɘ̴̝̜͉̜̟͗̃́͘͝ ̴̨̠̰̞̭̍̐̌͒͒γ̷͈̟̦̖̳̃͛̎̔͘o̷̡͈̰͂̿̐͊̈́͜ͅυ̶͎̜̜̼̜̌̒̕͝ ̴̢̣̣͙̻͑̎̃̔͝b̶̬̹̪̟̗̔̎̋̈́̚o̴̡̥̩̖̺̓̿͐̀͝n̴͈͔̮̺͕̊̒̎͋͠Ɉ̵̧̙͕̘̰̓̂̉͛̆ ̶̠̩̬̩̙̓̏́̐͠ļ̷̞̖͈̹̈̌̓̎̎ɘ̶̤̦̪̝̯͑̉̍̀͝ɒ̷̖̥͉͙͖͐̊̔́̕v̵͉̺̯̟͓͋̽͑͋ɘ̸̻̬͖̋̀̽̚̚ ̴̜͉̪̝̹̍̃́̎͠i̴͈̞̭͍̝̊͒͊̐̎ ̷̱̰͈̖̿̌̓̊̈́l̴̛̙̖͙͎̈̒͝͝ͅǫ̴̰̪̻̺̏̏̇͗͋v̷̛̦̩͍̟͂̓̐̆ɘ̷͈͈͍̟͎̔̂̊̈́̀ ̶̛̥̯̦̮͕̄̓͑̕γ̴͓̠̺͕̍̆͊̀o̸̡̪̘̘̤͑̉̄͗̐υ̴̤̘͕̏̍̈̈́͜͝ͅ ̶̹͍̻̺̜̈̇̾̍͠b̷̰̯̝͇̳̈͒̈́̉͘ó̷̳̰͕̰̑̊̿͝n̴͕̼͎͈͆̎͗̐͠Ɉ̴̧͎̝̯̬̾̃̓̚͘ ̸̧͖̬̩̦̀̋̉̈́̎l̶̨͕͕͓̙̍̂̂̕͠ɘ̷̡̜̪͕̥̍͋͛̾̋ɒ̶̡̹̥͈̏͊̀͘v̸͓̣͖̩̰́͗͒̈́̕ɘ̵̜̞͉̞̫̃͌̿͑̈ ̸̡͚̺̠͎̆̌̄̂î̷͚͔̺͚̉̐͐̍͜ ̶͖̘̠͙̤̈̌̂̐̎l̶̢̪̟̥̇̀̕̕͜͝ö̴̹̪̳͈̥́̄̚̕͝v̸͈͚̹̺̤̌̈́̋̽ɘ̸̧͖̝͖̰̈́͆̈́͝͠ ̶̧̹̫̝̋̽̿͘͝γ̵͔̳̥̭̙̈̄̋͊͘o̸̩̩̩͇͔̊̃́̓̕ὺ̴̩̟͎̪̓͐̂̕͜ ̵̙͚͙̰̳̎̔̌̿̍b̷̢̧̫̠͙̑͗̐̚͝o̸͓̦̪̮̳̐͒̃̊͝ṉ̴̜̼̼̬̔͋̋̊͝Ɉ̷̭͉̫̝̱̉̽͗̎̕ ̴̬̹̘̼̯̉̀̿̉̌l̴̡̻͓̟̾̑̂̌͘ɘ̸̪͔̣̟̥̇̍̾̿̾ɒ̵̩̞̝̳̹͛̀͂̌̉v̸̟̘͈̱́̆͗͝͝ͅɘ̴̻͖̳͕̎̊͂͛̇ͅ ̷̢̬̻̬̯̃̉̒̽͛i̷̩̙̤̹̜͒̓͑͛ ̸̠̳̦̠̥́̂͗͛̎ļ̶̮͔̼̝̋͒̀͝ǫ̴͖̥̱̼̈̾̀̈́̕v̵̮̝͓͇̥̆̏̚͝͝ɘ̸̩̝̦̳̝́̈̑̏̚ ̶̙͔͇̯̣̑̎͊͠͝γ̷̨̢̳̘͎́̄̂̑͊ŏ̴̬̼̖̠̱͋̎̚͠υ̷̳͈͎͈͇̌͌͋̚͝ ̶͓̗͙̹̞̍͋͌͛̚b̴̗̗̫͈̫̾̇̀̊͌ǫ̵̛͇̝͇́͌͆̚͜n̷̫̬̮̦̣̈̄̈̇̚Ɉ̵̛̤̩̩͇̖͑͠͝ ̶̤̜̭̜͓̀̒̾̕͝l̴̯͎͔̬̞̈́̎̕͝͝ɘ̷͔͖̺̻̈́̋͊͑͑͜ɒ̶̬̦̖̳̞͗͂̂̾͐v̷̨͖͓̱͎̀̀͑͋͠ɘ̸̨̣̫̠͙͆̈͑̉͠ ̷̨̞̹͉̯̏̽̌̿̔i̶͖̺͚̗͎͋͌́̔̄ ̴͓̼̼͕̝̃̀̎̀͑l̵̛̮̺̝̹͆͑̓̓ö̶̞͙͙̳́̎̽̑͂v̵̺̫̠̥͈̉̈́̂̊̂ɘ̸̢̞͔̬̤̈́̆̉̈́͛ ̸̮̺̟͉́̈́͋̕͜γ̴̢̳̺̖̹̃̒͌̍̇o̶̗̝͔͎̼͆͂̈͂̉υ̸̭̫̹̳͎̍́͝͝͝ ̶̤̟̜̦̭̿͆͂̆̕b̵̝͕̥̮̼̄͑̆͠ǒ̶͓̦̘̭̹̿̎̏̚ǹ̷͍̼̝͔̐́͋̚Ɉ̶͍̪̘͇͈̃̔͑͊̆ ̴̧̛̹̣͔̼̋͗͌͝l̸̢̧͉̖̣͌̍͘͝͠ɘ̶͚͈̝̫̈́̀̿̐͘ɒ̸͇͈̖̭͛̓̃̈́ͅv̸̝̰̜̪̖͌̆̾̆̂ɘ̴̣̙̈́̓͛͘͜͜ ̷̪̬̜͇̉̋́̑́î̷̱̹̪͕͙̌̐̕͝ ̵͇̜̟͊͆̕͠ͅͅl̶͔̺̖͍͕͐̎̀̋͝o̷͍̩̻̪̱̓͐̂̈́̔v̴̢̛̯͔̹̦͛̐̾͘ɘ̷̡̟̞̦͉̎̔̈́͝͠ ̸̛̟͇̙̞̓̃̇͜γ̷̙̥̙̝̣͑̃̌̔ó̴̡̧͈̼̞̊̆̕̚υ̸͙̮̦̥͒̋̓̎́ ̴̳̹͔̯̎̂̔̋͘ͅb̷͚̘̥͓̯̌̂̎̄ǫ̸̡̼͍̮̈́̊̍͛̚n̶̢͙̤̻̥͊͒̇́̃Ɉ̸̼͓͓̗̤͋́̐̓ ̵̝̘̱̰͙̌̃̊̽̓ḽ̵͕̘̦͍̔́͋͒̍ɘ̷̝͖̼͍͕͌̊͑̓̚ɒ̶̢̟̼̗̀͂̍̃́ͅv̵̛̜͇͍̺͇̈́̓͑̈ɘ̶͖̫͙̩͔̈͑̄̈ ̸̧̛͚̭̬̘̈͌͐̈́ǐ̴̠̼̪̻̪͐́̕ ̵̡̛̺̻̙͓̒̎̕̕l̸͎̻̘͇̺̃̓̿̓̌o̴̭͚͋̈́̾̑͝ͅv̵̼̫̯̘̄̃́͛̀ɘ̸̢̢̟̪̳͑̌͑̇ ̸̥͇̜̳̈́̀̒̆́ͅγ̴̫͚̱̭̿̆͌̊̕ͅo̸̰̭̭̥͌͊̏̂̄͜υ̴̢̣̠̜͖͛̌͗̉̂
Running it through lingojam's glitch text generator in reverse gets me:
Code:
bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ
An anon mentioned the HomeDepot url decodes in base64 to "sena has perished"
The other url decodes to: "dont look for her"

Also she wants her viewers, the build-a-bears, to be beaten up looking with bandages. so idk if that's supposed to mean something or not.

1670321927167.png

I just wanted to enjoy the wholesome DIY vtuber. IDK wth is going on.
:inatiredl:
last update (probably): /vt/ rrat seems to be sena herself controls the kuro company twitter/youtube, which would make sense.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Ver probably didn't pick his name either, in any case a robot named Roboco is still pretty lazy no matter how you justify it. And within Niji one has "Elu the Elf," though she gave herself a longer "full" name with suggestions from other livers.

Speaking of red-themed names, Akai Haato is just "red heart" with red in Japanese and heart in Engrish. Of course everyone calls her Haachama anyways. I don't really mind these simple names, they can be quite memorable. Ver Vermillion just sounds too forced, he'd be better off with first name that wasn't the first three letters of the last name.
This guys name is still the best.
2434_Seraph_Dazzlegarden_Portrait.png
SERAPH DAZZLEGARDEN :mitothink:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So it sounds like there was a video where she was playing this game: https://thecatamites.itch.io/goblet-grotto with no voice audio, just the game sounds, and then a stream which was labelled ASMR, but whose title was then changed to the garbled text title, and this one had whispering and horror content.

Remember the shitpost end to her second stream, when she had this whole thing prepared ahead of time to interrupt the stream and play like it was "hacked" by "Pippa squad"? I'd guess she just likes to do that kind of meta "jolt you out of your comfort zone" content sometimes.

(timestamp 25:11)

I mean, she put a non-trivial amount of effort into the shitpost. Finding the Linkara clip and editing Pippa's hair onto it, along with the other pics and music and stuff.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Autistic enough to document all of this, not autistic enough to realize b64 stands for base 64. Plz decode im waging

Whoops cant read, will decode myself later for posterity
i updated the post a few minutes ago. I'm just trying to put the information together as best I can since that's the sort of thing you guys like, isn't it? I was originally just trying to figure out what happened with my flavr oshi that had people freaked out.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HoloRU for maximum blowback.
I am once again asking Yagoo and God (mostly God, because there's no way this would ever happen) for HololiveExYu, where they're all from the ex-Yugoslavian countries, and the gimmick is that they all hate each other on an ethnic basis.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I missed it. I'm trying to piece together what happened, and the picture I'm coming up with is not filling me with enthusiasm.
I did see her post two tweets to home depot's website which had errors on them. i didn't archive the tweets but these were the urls.
sena home depot tweet 1
sena home depot tweet 2

some evidence to prove the above twitter links actually existed:
screenshot from phase connect discord:
View attachment 7246
Two replies to one of the tweets:

"official" FlaVR account posted this, which sena retweeted, based on the replies it seems like it's referring to whatever it is that happened:
Two guys on the fledgling sena fan discord mentioned confusion/alarm about whatever happened, one posted a screenshot:
View attachment 7245
Other screenshots i found on PC discord:
From PC Discord again, titles of the missing videoS (plural) were " s̵͌̃t̷͛̅o̷͂̽l̶͑̚e̸͂͑n̸̍̕ " and " 【ASMR Roleplay】 Let's Work Together̶ "
View attachment 7251View attachment 7252
A user there helpfully described the streams:
So it sounds like there was a video where she was playing this game: https://thecatamites.itch.io/goblet-grotto with no voice audio, just the game sounds, and then a stream which was labelled ASMR, but whose title was then changed to the garbled text title, and this one had whispering and horror content. She also apparently streamed on twitch at some point, but i don't know when precisely or if anyone was watching at the time.

Some speculation and conjecture from others on the PC discord in the capippalist channel at the time: it's some kind of alternate reality game, the home depot urls were "decodes", an SCP was mentioned which relates to media being missing but continuing to live on as people discuss it, like I'm doing here now, scp-2747. one commenter suggested its about her being a meme collapsing under her own image.
I hope she explains it next stream or something. I'm not really a fan of weird horror crap. She posted several tweets after, just like nothing happened. I found it refreshing to have a wholesome based person like her engaging in this medium I've come to enjoy. I don't want Sena to be Haachama.

All this was after she posted about her live2D model progress, where a decent amount of the replies were people making jokes about her being naked:

Update: I decided to check /vt/'s /fvr/ thread. Around the time of the streams, someone posted the image she used for the background of the chat, so I assume it was Sena herself:

View attachment 7270
View attachment 7271
The text of that post is:
Code:
b̸̡͓̙͔̤̓̂͋͗͠o̷̢̢͇͎͍̊̈̏̚̚n̶̖̘̰̥̜͆́͋̓̽Ɉ̴̜̻̝̣̳̆͊́͋ ̷̖͓̤̥̱̍̋͆̀͊l̷̡͎̳̹̉̀̈́̀͗͜ɘ̵̡͙͎̰̊̍͋͌͜͝ɒ̸͈̟̦̮̈̀̂͜͠v̵̛̰̳͇͇͔̈́̌̏͠ɘ̷̧̢͇̫̗̇̊̀͝ ̸̺̮̖̱̯͌͌̓̍i̵̢͕̻̠͈͌̔̔̐ ̵̠͕̤̤̳̐̏͐̀̈l̵̞̦̟̳̼̿̋̂͐͘o̶̫̠͔͚͋̐̂̀͜͠v̴͓̼̖̝̞̋̊̏́̚ɘ̸̧̡̖̥͎̾͆͌̈́̚ ̷̛͙͖̭̰̤̑̉̒̕γ̵̢̛͎͉̣̣̎̊͑̚o̵̢̭̠̹̪̓͋͊̽͝υ̶̥̖̝̗͊͋̄͌̕ͅ ̵̡̢̬̦͎̓̔̂̕͠ḇ̴̝̜̮̖̀̒̓̿͋ơ̴̹̣̗̞̑̌͘͜n̷̳̮͕̪͔͋̄̂͑͘Ɉ̵̡̰̙͖̠͌̋̈́̂ ̴̢̱͓͇̞̑̑̐̌̇l̵̛̙̘̻̘͒̈́͆̽ͅɘ̵͓̞̦̮͖͌͋͑̾̑ɒ̵̹̖͖͕͔̽̃̃v̷̞̥͔͔͚̐̐̆͛̿ɘ̶̢̰̱̟̣̍͗͗̈́ ̴͓͓̩͈̼̆̋̇͘i̶̗̬̊͆̎̃̽͜ͅ ̸̧͔̘͕̆͑͛͗̽ļ̸̗͈͚͍̎̀̽̾̀o̶̩̱͖̞̪̔͆͒̓͂ṽ̸̛̗̜͕͈͙̍̔̿ɘ̶̫̮̝̩̝̒̿͑͊̎ ̷̺̗͍̣̰̽̿̎͛͆γ̵̺̣̠̞̩͊͛̈́͘ŏ̷͙̼̰͉̒͒͊̚υ̷̢͉̻̯͔̌̉͝͠ ̶͕̠̗̤͆͂͗͜͝b̶̡͇̰̜͑̍͊̈̿ͅo̷̳̦̱̯͓͑͋̀͝͝ņ̸̢̬̯͌́͐́͝Ɉ̵̧̰̟̤̜͛͒̒́͝ ̶̭̪͕̱̒͊͌͝͝l̶̜̹͙̖̰̽͌͆̓͝ɘ̵̜͍̼́̔̓͛̔͜ɒ̷̛͙̟͚̼̹͛̊̈́̚v̵̰̹̯̬̄̏̏̀͝ɘ̶̠͚͖̟̝́͒͒̀͘ ̸̞̖͚̳̬̈́̊̐́͋i̸͈̜̣̝̘̒̓̿̃̚ ̵͎̠͖͎̬̓̊͆̃̆ļ̸̮̪̜̗̍̄̀̈̇ỏ̵̡͈̞̣͈͐͊̀͐v̵̤̯̠̪̖̇̾̌͠͝ɘ̴̝̜͉̜̟͗̃́͘͝ ̴̨̠̰̞̭̍̐̌͒͒γ̷͈̟̦̖̳̃͛̎̔͘o̷̡͈̰͂̿̐͊̈́͜ͅυ̶͎̜̜̼̜̌̒̕͝ ̴̢̣̣͙̻͑̎̃̔͝b̶̬̹̪̟̗̔̎̋̈́̚o̴̡̥̩̖̺̓̿͐̀͝n̴͈͔̮̺͕̊̒̎͋͠Ɉ̵̧̙͕̘̰̓̂̉͛̆ ̶̠̩̬̩̙̓̏́̐͠ļ̷̞̖͈̹̈̌̓̎̎ɘ̶̤̦̪̝̯͑̉̍̀͝ɒ̷̖̥͉͙͖͐̊̔́̕v̵͉̺̯̟͓͋̽͑͋ɘ̸̻̬͖̋̀̽̚̚ ̴̜͉̪̝̹̍̃́̎͠i̴͈̞̭͍̝̊͒͊̐̎ ̷̱̰͈̖̿̌̓̊̈́l̴̛̙̖͙͎̈̒͝͝ͅǫ̴̰̪̻̺̏̏̇͗͋v̷̛̦̩͍̟͂̓̐̆ɘ̷͈͈͍̟͎̔̂̊̈́̀ ̶̛̥̯̦̮͕̄̓͑̕γ̴͓̠̺͕̍̆͊̀o̸̡̪̘̘̤͑̉̄͗̐υ̴̤̘͕̏̍̈̈́͜͝ͅ ̶̹͍̻̺̜̈̇̾̍͠b̷̰̯̝͇̳̈͒̈́̉͘ó̷̳̰͕̰̑̊̿͝n̴͕̼͎͈͆̎͗̐͠Ɉ̴̧͎̝̯̬̾̃̓̚͘ ̸̧͖̬̩̦̀̋̉̈́̎l̶̨͕͕͓̙̍̂̂̕͠ɘ̷̡̜̪͕̥̍͋͛̾̋ɒ̶̡̹̥͈̏͊̀͘v̸͓̣͖̩̰́͗͒̈́̕ɘ̵̜̞͉̞̫̃͌̿͑̈ ̸̡͚̺̠͎̆̌̄̂î̷͚͔̺͚̉̐͐̍͜ ̶͖̘̠͙̤̈̌̂̐̎l̶̢̪̟̥̇̀̕̕͜͝ö̴̹̪̳͈̥́̄̚̕͝v̸͈͚̹̺̤̌̈́̋̽ɘ̸̧͖̝͖̰̈́͆̈́͝͠ ̶̧̹̫̝̋̽̿͘͝γ̵͔̳̥̭̙̈̄̋͊͘o̸̩̩̩͇͔̊̃́̓̕ὺ̴̩̟͎̪̓͐̂̕͜ ̵̙͚͙̰̳̎̔̌̿̍b̷̢̧̫̠͙̑͗̐̚͝o̸͓̦̪̮̳̐͒̃̊͝ṉ̴̜̼̼̬̔͋̋̊͝Ɉ̷̭͉̫̝̱̉̽͗̎̕ ̴̬̹̘̼̯̉̀̿̉̌l̴̡̻͓̟̾̑̂̌͘ɘ̸̪͔̣̟̥̇̍̾̿̾ɒ̵̩̞̝̳̹͛̀͂̌̉v̸̟̘͈̱́̆͗͝͝ͅɘ̴̻͖̳͕̎̊͂͛̇ͅ ̷̢̬̻̬̯̃̉̒̽͛i̷̩̙̤̹̜͒̓͑͛ ̸̠̳̦̠̥́̂͗͛̎ļ̶̮͔̼̝̋͒̀͝ǫ̴͖̥̱̼̈̾̀̈́̕v̵̮̝͓͇̥̆̏̚͝͝ɘ̸̩̝̦̳̝́̈̑̏̚ ̶̙͔͇̯̣̑̎͊͠͝γ̷̨̢̳̘͎́̄̂̑͊ŏ̴̬̼̖̠̱͋̎̚͠υ̷̳͈͎͈͇̌͌͋̚͝ ̶͓̗͙̹̞̍͋͌͛̚b̴̗̗̫͈̫̾̇̀̊͌ǫ̵̛͇̝͇́͌͆̚͜n̷̫̬̮̦̣̈̄̈̇̚Ɉ̵̛̤̩̩͇̖͑͠͝ ̶̤̜̭̜͓̀̒̾̕͝l̴̯͎͔̬̞̈́̎̕͝͝ɘ̷͔͖̺̻̈́̋͊͑͑͜ɒ̶̬̦̖̳̞͗͂̂̾͐v̷̨͖͓̱͎̀̀͑͋͠ɘ̸̨̣̫̠͙͆̈͑̉͠ ̷̨̞̹͉̯̏̽̌̿̔i̶͖̺͚̗͎͋͌́̔̄ ̴͓̼̼͕̝̃̀̎̀͑l̵̛̮̺̝̹͆͑̓̓ö̶̞͙͙̳́̎̽̑͂v̵̺̫̠̥͈̉̈́̂̊̂ɘ̸̢̞͔̬̤̈́̆̉̈́͛ ̸̮̺̟͉́̈́͋̕͜γ̴̢̳̺̖̹̃̒͌̍̇o̶̗̝͔͎̼͆͂̈͂̉υ̸̭̫̹̳͎̍́͝͝͝ ̶̤̟̜̦̭̿͆͂̆̕b̵̝͕̥̮̼̄͑̆͠ǒ̶͓̦̘̭̹̿̎̏̚ǹ̷͍̼̝͔̐́͋̚Ɉ̶͍̪̘͇͈̃̔͑͊̆ ̴̧̛̹̣͔̼̋͗͌͝l̸̢̧͉̖̣͌̍͘͝͠ɘ̶͚͈̝̫̈́̀̿̐͘ɒ̸͇͈̖̭͛̓̃̈́ͅv̸̝̰̜̪̖͌̆̾̆̂ɘ̴̣̙̈́̓͛͘͜͜ ̷̪̬̜͇̉̋́̑́î̷̱̹̪͕͙̌̐̕͝ ̵͇̜̟͊͆̕͠ͅͅl̶͔̺̖͍͕͐̎̀̋͝o̷͍̩̻̪̱̓͐̂̈́̔v̴̢̛̯͔̹̦͛̐̾͘ɘ̷̡̟̞̦͉̎̔̈́͝͠ ̸̛̟͇̙̞̓̃̇͜γ̷̙̥̙̝̣͑̃̌̔ó̴̡̧͈̼̞̊̆̕̚υ̸͙̮̦̥͒̋̓̎́ ̴̳̹͔̯̎̂̔̋͘ͅb̷͚̘̥͓̯̌̂̎̄ǫ̸̡̼͍̮̈́̊̍͛̚n̶̢͙̤̻̥͊͒̇́̃Ɉ̸̼͓͓̗̤͋́̐̓ ̵̝̘̱̰͙̌̃̊̽̓ḽ̵͕̘̦͍̔́͋͒̍ɘ̷̝͖̼͍͕͌̊͑̓̚ɒ̶̢̟̼̗̀͂̍̃́ͅv̵̛̜͇͍̺͇̈́̓͑̈ɘ̶͖̫͙̩͔̈͑̄̈ ̸̧̛͚̭̬̘̈͌͐̈́ǐ̴̠̼̪̻̪͐́̕ ̵̡̛̺̻̙͓̒̎̕̕l̸͎̻̘͇̺̃̓̿̓̌o̴̭͚͋̈́̾̑͝ͅv̵̼̫̯̘̄̃́͛̀ɘ̸̢̢̟̪̳͑̌͑̇ ̸̥͇̜̳̈́̀̒̆́ͅγ̴̫͚̱̭̿̆͌̊̕ͅo̸̰̭̭̥͌͊̏̂̄͜υ̴̢̣̠̜͖͛̌͗̉̂
Running it through lingojam's glitch text generator in reverse gets me:
Code:
bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ bonɈ lɘɒvɘ i lovɘ γoυ
An anon mentioned the HomeDepot url decodes in base64 to "sena has perished"
The other url decodes to: "dont look for her"

Also she wants her viewers, the build-a-bears, to be beaten up looking with bandages. so idk if that's supposed to mean something or not.

I just wanted to enjoy the wholesome DIY vtuber. IDK wth is going on.
:inatiredl:
last update (probably): /vt/ rrat seems to be sena herself controls the kuro company twitter/youtube, which would make sense.

When I jumped on the Sena FlaVR bandwagon I didn't expect random creepypasta vibes with my wholesome cinnabon.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
VTA Gen 3 announced and begins its operations tomorrow.

Fi32UJgaMAAsIlP.jpeg

Kaburaki Roco starts trending on JP twitter for a little while in the aftermath. Renewed hope for some that she'll find herself in what is likely an imminent JP wave.

Much to get through in the interim, though. XSOLEIL debut and Kitakoji Hisui's 3D debut is this weekend, followed shortly by Kenmochi Toya's MK8 tournament with 81 participants. NJU towards the end of the year. Lots going on for retards like me who decided to be a fan of multiple things.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Kaburaki Roco starts trending on JP twitter for a little while in the aftermath. Renewed hope for some that she'll find herself in what is likely an imminent JP wave.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mio's outfit reveal starting

Jokes on you, my actual oshis are Watame and Ame. And Ina.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

This is the first thing I saw about the new nijien aside of typical poses thingie.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This guys name is still the best.
View attachment 7269
SERAPH DAZZLEGARDEN :mitothink:

Some retard expat that somehow got employed at the company let their 12 year old weeblet son name this wave I swear to christ. I couldn't even process the names in all the flash of the teaser but apparently we should be expecting the debut program to be an extended [ male viewer x modern fantasy OC x high school ] wattpad RP fuckery.

This is the first thing I saw about the new nijien aside of typical poses thingie.

i hate it here

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Contrary to popular belief, I do in fact sleep.
So I don't have the Sena Contain and Protect 1488 archive.

Jealous

Lurker

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
since that's the sort of thing you guys like, isn't it? I was originally just trying to figure out what happened with my flavr oshi that had people freaked out.
Thank you for your service!
Honestly it puts me back in old cozy fnaf days. Always liked small riddles and teases as a wee boy. Was very disappointed cuz sena 4chan didnt reveal anything on high exposure/brightness, except that its pretty much sena model with teeth.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Alright (fucking kill me) so apparently there is drama on the spic side of the vtubing sphere, involving a bitch called Rakkun and someone that goes by nagu (spics stealing names who would have thought) over a dude called Hyurno, its mostly about Hyurno (22 now like 28 or older) groming 13 year olds like 6 years ago.
And before anyone asks the document is in spanish and whatever the fuck chileans speak and try to pass off as spanish
spic nagu tweet

rakkun tweet

FjQniCXX0AEOvhy.jpg FjQni7uX0AEU0PE.jpg
Translation of the pics of the rakkun tweets:
Hello
We as well as close friends of these individuals, for not calling them otherwise, it has come to our attention the unjustifiable actions committed, for some, including me, it has been a very traumatic experience in our lives.

I understand that for being close there are some that believe there was an implication on said actions,
even when one lived a whole different continent, i want to hold responsibility for trusting the word of that person that everything was fine and they were doing the right thing even if i was doubtful.

I sincerely hope this is the last time i have to respond or say something, because lately there are some looking for reasons to send hate. I haven't responded this last days as it's a very delicate topic, because i wish this isn't centered on me and some are seeking to it, there's real victims. Friends and family of those people alike.

I will leave this topic, i will never justify the actions of this people and i hope the victims can find the support they need, emotional and legal alike (if they are looking to prosecute this illicit acts) if someone wishes to talk to me in private i will do what's at hand.
Thank you very much for reading and don't seek to attack people to defend me, there may be some confused or with a wrong idea about me.
I will not try to translate the document as it's like 50 pages.

Attachments

• Experiencia de los menores de 13 años (amigos groomeados de Hyurno).pdf
    9.6 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom