"Programming socks, what's that supposed to mean?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
You know I've heard about 'rent a girlfriend' services for men, where they hire women for emotional companionship. I really can't help but wonder if there isn't a market for the opposite gender as well. Modern society has done everything it can to royally fuck up the natural interactions of the sexes, and this is the result. I can offer my services at a very reasonable rate.
Pikamee wondered the same thing

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I don't usually have any opinions on the tribalfagging bullshit, but Ver Vermillion sounds like the laziest name ever created. Did this dude literally just point at a color chart and decide that was going to be his name?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Darn you, Bae, it is your fault that I recognize that move at the end!

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would never feel safe around a woman who's into guns like rye honestly, women are vindictive, master plotters and fucking menhera. Specially nowadays with social media driving up the menhera factor by ten thousand. Knives are already bad enough, imagine eating the last granola bar or whatever dumb shit and she pulls a pistol on you for your terrible crime.

I don't usually have any opinions on the tribalfagging bullshit, but Ver Vermillion sounds like the laziest name ever created. Did this dude literally just point at a color chart and decide that was going to be his name?
It probably sounded way cooler to his jap overlords and his audience (mainly comprised of asians of the female variety) won't find it cringe either, so i think it's perfectly serviceable.
True if you replace woman with Yamanba

:kyoracist:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I would never feel safe around a woman who's into guns like rye honestly, women are vindictive, master plotters and fucking menhera. Specially nowadays with social media driving up the menhera factor by ten thousand. Knives are already bad enough, imagine eating the last granola bar or whatever dumb shit and she pulls a pistol on you for your terrible crime.
True if you replace woman with Yamanba

BEEG Booba Fishing

Lazier than the robot girl whose name translates to "Miss Robogirl"?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

When you're throwing a dozen new talents into the water every year you don't have time to be creative.

A woman with the balls and forearm strength to handle a gun that's actually a threat to human life is less afraid to punch you in the face though. I wouldn't dare die to anything less than a .45 since I'm not a pussy, and just as a 9mm would blow the lungs out of the body, it's just as likely to atomize a modern femoid's wrists. I consider myself pretty safe in such situations, maybe just man up.
:smugrys:

I don't speak Japanese so I don't acknowledge foreign language laziness. It's only a detriment to my enjoyment when I can understand how little effort it took natively.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hey if it means my paranoia can be justified, I'll take my chances. Just gotta remember to throw away my hot pocket wrappers.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
True, though if I recall correctly, Roboco was a pre-existing character all the way back in 2016 turned into the Vtuber we see now. She didn't pick out her own name, unlike our vermillion-hued friend here who'll probably have the nickname of Verver or something.

Pictured here is Tanigo before he was even Yagoo, unaware of his fated calling as "idol" company CEO Hololive.

TLs:
1670312132000.png

1670312206112.png

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Didn't notice it till now but Okayu has a similar disposition to Korone

Their omoiyari is on display.

Thank you Tenma, for featuring people you collaborated with. If I actually liked other people she would be my Oshi considering how much she gives back to her community.

Rin had a chatting stream earlier today. Just finished catching up on it but I was doing some work on the side so I might have missed some things. It'll be a bit sloppy and out of order so apologies if it's hard to read.

Membership Stuff:
  • She still has no idea what to do for membership streams. She wants to do unique stuff but is at a slight loss for now. Her and the other girls are gonna start opening them soon so she was thinking about ideas like:
  • Karaoke from across the room
  • RPing as her sharks (Think I misheard this one? Was largely a joke anyways)
  • Emoji-only tier because she wants a cheap option and plans to make some emojis herself
  • Private game lobbies like Splatoon. Though she also said she would rather do public streams and put the invite code for members only.
  • More doorknob reveals, though she realized all the doorknobs in her house look the same.
  • Surviving ringfit streams. She does mean surviving in her case.
  • Mostly a lot of joke ideas from her and chat.

Her School Life and Friends:
  • She has a male best friend and they've known each other for over 10 years. They talk about her ikea sharks a ton. She even convinced him to get some for himself. She asked him about vtubing and streaming together and he said he isn't interested. She also confirmed that he's coming over for Christmas before going to his family.
  • They've been accused of being siblings or dating as long as they've known each other. She cares less about it now but it was really annoying when they were younger.
  • She would often hang out with a group of boys throughout school. Rin looked more feminine and petite back then (she was one of the "little guys" in her words) so people would make fun of her for it.
  • Went to a school gaming club which was again mostly boys. Played a lot of Mario Kart, looked up all the shortcuts so she could always be better than them.
  • Due to her class scheduling, she had a free Friday every other week during her last year of secondary education. Though she said she couldn't take advantage of it much cause COVID started a bit after. I don't really know how UK schools work but wouldn't that put her current age around 21-24 or so?
  • Hopefully Gabriel fucks off back to Kronii now that Rin's a confirmed penis-toucher :smugpipi:

Why does she have this many medical issues:

• She almost didn't bring it up because she didn't want people to be concerned.
  • She said that overall, her body's fine. It's more a lot of annoying minor issues that pile up rather than a major issue.
  • Nothing is debilitating enough that it should cause a stream to be outright cancelled. She might have to end a stream early or move one to another day depending though. Any issues she have will usually last about a day or two so it's nothing to be concerned about.
  • She was born several weeks late. Had meningitis and jaundice at birth. She nearly died multiple times post-birth and needed a spinal tap at some point.
  • After a bad cold she had at 5 years old, her appetite never recovered and to this day, she has to forcibly remember to eat.
  • Because of the above, she was underweight her whole life until high school (again, called herself a little guy)
  • Is maintaining average weight now.
  • She has tinnitus. It was so casually mentioned she didn't go into detail at all.
  • She has random migraines often. The Sonic stream she did was only an hour because she felt one coming on.
  • She gets nosebleeds often. The bleeding is so excessive that it comes out of her mouth too.
  • She still has some lung/breathing trouble now. Still wears a mask whenever she goes outside (which isn't often). She also blames her British teeth and admits that she doesn't want to show them to the public.
  • She said again that she's fine overall. She proved it by getting up and doing a Splatoon dance for about 5 seconds before sitting back down, after which she was breathing hard. Her stamina is probably at the same level as 2021 Luna.
  • She's the only one in her family with these medical issues. Everyone else is completely healthy. Her grandma's more of a super soldier than an old lady. Wondered if she was adopted multiple times.
  • Her issues tend to pop up either very early or very late in the day. Her streaming time is usually out of that timeframe but they can happen at any point.

She seemed normal, laughing at literally everything and doing her usual UK commentary. I'm sure she's fine with herself and her laundry list of medical problems. I do have a bigger appreciation for her though because this brit's life can basically be summed up in:
View attachment 7110

Her, IronMouse and others like them are the ultimate Unicorn food. Sad girls vs. medically fucked up girls with a gray area like Shiina (tho she's Asian so being lactose intolerant isn't as big of an issue as Ame having Celiac disease). Since she is in UK maybe her and Shondo can hang out, maybe Reiny too.

Niji's Mario Kart tournament should be happening this month, and the groups got released:
View attachment 7150
Top left is especially worth looking out for since it's the seeded group with all of last year's finalists, apparently group G has potential to be stacked as well.
Come on Shiba! GO group F then G, last is group D, win pls. Thanks for the info

Pikamee wondered the same thing

I think her and Kson doing a boyfriend renting date would be funny as fuck.

Two years of turkey

Pochi-mama even translated her own statement so don't miss it

kukkia

Early Adopter
True, though if I recall correctly, Roboco was a pre-existing character all the way back in 2016 turned into the Vtuber we see now. She didn't pick out her own name, unlike our vermillion-hued friend here who'll probably have the nickname of Verver or something.
Ver probably didn't pick his name either, in any case a robot named Roboco is still pretty lazy no matter how you justify it. And within Niji one has "Elu the Elf," though she gave herself a longer "full" name with suggestions from other livers.

Speaking of red-themed names, Akai Haato is just "red heart" with red in Japanese and heart in Engrish. Of course everyone calls her Haachama anyways. I don't really mind these simple names, they can be quite memorable. Ver Vermillion just sounds too forced, he'd be better off with first name that wasn't the first three letters of the last name.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Shiina's showing a photo of what she says is her room, with the bunk beds that she and her sister sleep on.
View attachment 7219
She says sister sleeps on the top bunk.
Younger sister is also 6-inches taller than her too. So even more :pikaWUT:-worthy.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Ver probably didn't pick his name either, in any case a robot named Roboco is still pretty lazy no matter how you justify it. And within Niji one has "Elu the Elf," though she gave herself a longer "full" name with suggestions from other livers.

Speaking of red-themed names, Akai Haato is just "red heart" with red in Japanese and heart in Engrish. Of course everyone calls her Haachama anyways. I don't really mind these simple names, they can be quite memorable. Ver Vermillion just sounds too forced, he'd be better off with first name that wasn't the first three letters of the last name.
Yeah, agreed on the laziness with Roboco's name, that was kinda just her creator slapping a name onto the subject of his 3D modelling project.
But still, good fuckin' god. Imagine auditioning for a big corpo, actually getting in but only to be told your name's gonna be Ver fuckin Vermillion. I kinda feel bad for the guy now if he didn't actually pick out his own name.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wow good erina stream, lotsa streamer lore, lotsa clippable moments! She revealed she has stage fright, which explains her not being that confident first streams, but shes pretty much got over that now!
She also destroyed her friends pizza prom proposal, been a quiet kid, wore jackets exclusively and traumatized everyone at "share your woes" circle by telling how much of a pushover she can be, and had girls fight over her!
"Are you guys fucking kissing while i'm counting lego pieces?"
"Are there foot gloves? You know, for foot fetishists?"

Nana hunt!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Still salty I didn't get to see his Kiara and Gura PL videos...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You know I've heard about 'rent a girlfriend' services for men, where they hire women for emotional companionship. I really can't help but wonder if there isn't a market for the opposite gender as well. Modern society has done everything it can to royally fuck up the natural interactions of the sexes, and this is the result. I can offer my services at a very reasonable rate.

Nobody tell these women that all they have to do for us poor saps is smile and treat us with dignity and we open our wallets for them…

I mean, that's basically what's happening in their career anyway, albeit over the internet. They're dangerously close to realizing it happens offline too!

Still salty I didn't get to see his Kiara and Gura PL videos...

This dude's starting to remind me of those people who you mistakenly invited over and then they're finally like "well, guess I should get going" but then find a way to drag you into 45 more minutes of boring conversation.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Does anyone know anything about Pikon Amino?
A (mostly) ASMR (mostly) Vtuber?

I am very picky about ASMR but Fauna happens to actually help me sleep.
During her unplanned ASMR hiatus, I tried anyone who came up in the algorithm.
Pikon was the only one who stuck.
I like chatty female whispers and find most mouth "triggers" annoying and they both have that.
Pikon actually starts each stream whispering the names of the previous supa chatters and sometimes I am out before the ASMR proper begins!

I sleep to Pikon practically every night since she posts new ones pretty regularly and I have exhausted myself on Fauna repeats.
I was just curious about PLs/roommates/etc. or just anything about her and wondered if anyone here knew anything.

All I found is her Fantia, which is of no interest to me since I never watch anyway (so LiveNude2D is worthless) and I cannot sleep to fake orgasms and real(?) finger-banging.

View attachment 7240
I have no idea what you're trying to say so I'm just going to assume it's autisitic

RiverBear

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I was gone for a couple of days due to bad flu and I came back to a flood of chuuba news
The new nijiEN wave still looks as gay with even more ridiculous names tbh

Also if you guys wanna talk about autism chuuba you'd best include someone who speedruns the new pokemon game on its release day essentially completing their pokedex entry in his endurance stream, while also working on his entire lore for each year and making up his own playable TTRPG scenario as part of the in-universe lore which then he will connect in his upcoming anniversary live stream...... Tomorrow! Give my boy Astel some clap for this special brand of 'tism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom