"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think Hex is this guy, LexParteVT, a twitch streamer with 20k subscribers that graduated yesterday, the voice is very similar.
Hex did tweet "voice changer," but yeah, this seems like a good guess, especially due to him having graduated. He's also followed by Scarle, Uki, and Mika on Twitter though that could be a coincidence.
His intro video is kinda cringe, he seems way more chill in his graduation video though. Kinda reminds me of a deep voice Uki. How do guys end even up with this kind of voice?
Sounds like a voice changer at times to me, especially when he laughs. Not sure, though. Also:

Timestamp: 49m38s

:unsure:

The other graduation that was put forward for Hex is KyrioCifer kyriocifer though in order to find his content you need to search YT for clips. I could see it being either Lex or Kyrio.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Edit: Also, I am not really excited for new gens ever. I've said it before but there is NO ONE in HoloEN that I dislike (some are more 'meh' than others, but I would watch any one of them if they were playing a game I wanted to see, or a collab, but there is no one I actively want to avoid). Every new gen is just a new opportunity to find someone that I do dislike, and then that 100% hit-rate is ruined.

I'd give up an EN3 in a hearbeat to have Ina feeling better again. I also don't really care about a new gen. Myth and CouncilRyS are more than enough for me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sounds like a voice changer at times to me, especially when he laughs. Not sure, though. Also:

Timestamp: 49m38s

:unsure:

I actually like this model more than anything I saw in that video. At some point, Niji has to realize that putting as much shit as you can on a model wont make it better.

It's what they always do though. I guess people are really noticing it since there's still no EN3 at hololive.
Yeah. Isn't it 3 months between each wave? I do feel like they are cannibalizing their own content creators though. I wonder if Iluna will suffer a noticeable viewer/membership hit.

Surprised at all the "fish hate" comments this is getting. Although, jesus fucking christ sakana. Anything he could've said would have been better. Just say you wanted both for collection, or wanted to trade with yourself to complete the pokedex or some shit.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'd give up an EN3 in a hearbeat to have Ina feeling better again. I also don't really care about a new gen. Myth and CouncilRyS are more than enough for me.
There’s more vtuber content produced each day on Twitch and YouTube than a person could consume in a lifetime. The people making the most noise about EN3 are just those who need the Hololive Stamp of Approval TM on everything they watch even though there’s so much out there.

I’d be okay with no EN3 also.

RiverBear

wew

Male hag love!
So this is one of the dudes that recently graduated. Fairly big indie.

Any chance he's here?

I'm pretty sure he graduated because he was just done with streaming and being a vtuber. I watched him when he was still called zuthar and made gmod videos. He stopped making videos for a good bit because he just ran out of steam and just did not like that type of content anymore. He than later on went to just streaming some video games on twitch with and without a web cam got bored with that than joined the big GTARP train and had a good time with that but once again got bored. His last arc was the LordCommander vtuber again had a good start but as he got to one year of the vtuber thing you could tell his heart was not in it anymore.
I don't see him signing up for the corpo vtuber life.
Plus no one in the teaser had his voice

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Continuing this same thought; While WE don't need new gens*, I think new gens are sort of 'future-proofing' for the company, so you have fresh blood coming in as others eventually retire or just stream less (Ayame-style), BUT vtubing is new enough that we hardly know the 'lifespan' of the 'average' big-corpo vtuber anyway.
So, I think ~1 good gen per year is more than enough to off-set any long-term worries at a corporate brand level. So maybe it's just bias again, but this is yet another reason I prefer Holo's slow, 100% hit rate compared to Niji's 'throw everything at the wall and see what sticks'.

*I've said this before, but I already have too much to watch following only IRyS, Mumei, and other random streams from whoever when the specific game or content interests me. I can't even fathom the idea of 'needing more'.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine falling for @RiverBear bait

:selenpointandlaugh:
Shamefur dispray
Continuing this same thought; While WE don't need new gens*, I think new gens are sort of 'future-proofing' for the company, so you have fresh blood coming in as others eventually retire or just stream less (Ayame-style), BUT vtubing is new enough that we hardly know the 'lifespan' of the 'average' big-corpo vtuber anyway.
So, I think ~1 good gen per year is more than enough to off-set any long-term worries at a corporate brand level. So maybe it's just bias again, but this is yet another reason I prefer Holo's slow, 100% hit rate compared to Niji's 'throw everything at the wall and see what sticks'.

*I've said this before, but I already have too much to watch following only IRyS, Mumei, and other random streams from whoever when the specific game or content interests me. I can't even fathom the idea of 'needing more'.
*5 nijisanji fans want to know your location*

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Time to watch Tempus boys again next week!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's what they always do though. I guess people are really noticing it since there's still no EN3 at hololive.
I'd be more interested in another Hololive branch like EU, KR or maybe TW or HK for the troll move.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'd be more interested in another Hololive branch like EU, KR or maybe TW or HK for the troll move.
HoloRU for maximum blowback.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
It's very lacking without Lia today, so let's revisit the shirt stream when her favourite banned by fishman topic popped up on stream.

With these reactions, you just KNOW she wants to carry on streaming about it, but fishman won't let her.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm not even sure if they are joking or baiting but I disagree with those who claim that Tempus is EN3, at least I don't think Cover actually consider them as one.
  1. Separate YT channel for them, despite the HoloEN channel's already lack of content
  2. Do not share the same MC server with the girls
  3. Not part of any branch wide events, eg. Holoween and Advent Calendar
  4. Half of the girls barely acknowledge their existence
  5. The boys themselves want to be recognized as Holostars
There’s more vtuber content produced each day on Twitch and YouTube than a person could consume in a lifetime. The people making the most noise about EN3 are just those who need the Hololive Stamp of Approval TM on everything they watch even though there’s so much out there.

I’d be okay with no EN3 also.
Eh, some people want to stick with HoloEN and only HoloEN, nothing wrong with that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm not even sure if they are joking or baiting but I disagree with those who claim that Tempus is EN3, at least I don't think Cover actually consider them as one.
  1. Separate YT channel for them, despite the HoloEN channel's already lack of content
  2. Do not share the same MC server with the girls
  3. Not part of any branch wide events, eg. Holoween and Advent Calendar
  4. Half of the girls barely acknowledge their existence
  5. The boys themselves want to be recognized as Holostars
No, they are not literally Hololive EN Gen 3. Those will always be girls.

People think they opted for Stars EN1 in lieu of a Hololive EN3. I'm not totally convinced, since a lot of new managers were hired for EN shortly before Tempus debuted, but that could also have just been to lessen the load on the existing EN managers. I just would not be surprised if we did not get EN3 until at least after Fes 4.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What a lack of good fucking does to a woman.
Do you believe her old boyfriend pumped and dumped?
Its possible considering how she acted while very drunk, including the dusty womb part.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What a lack of good fucking does to a woman.

You know I've heard about 'rent a girlfriend' services for men, where they hire women for emotional companionship. I really can't help but wonder if there isn't a market for the opposite gender as well. Modern society has done everything it can to royally fuck up the natural interactions of the sexes, and this is the result. I can offer my services at a very reasonable rate.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know I've heard about 'rent a girlfriend' services for men, where they hire women for emotional companionship. I really can't help but wonder if there isn't a market for the opposite gender as well. Modern society has done everything it can to royally fuck up the natural interactions of the sexes, and this is the result. I can offer my services at a very reasonable rate.
There definitely is, heck the japs are so far down the mouse utopia scenario that they even have "Rent a family" services, where you can rent brothers, sisters or even fucking parents.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
nah yeah that stuff is real, at least in places like Japan. Cabaret clubs are popular there still.

there's some research that was done about how Japanese salary worker spends a lot of money on emotional support things like this cause they don't really got much free time to do literal hobbies or human companionship in long term.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's an archive of Yuko's Karaoke stream:
Mega Link - 【UNARCHIVED COMFI KARAOKE】(and special surprise!!!!)
2022-12-05 16_54_15-Greenshot.png
2022-12-05 20_10_04-Greenshot.png

Edit: Second list were all Christmas music and unlisted. Some 10+ songs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom