"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Their NijiEN collabs sucked ass. At least the Selen one was bad, as that was the only one I watched. Then again, Apex is a shit collab game, in general.
Also, Cover only hires people with autism that can only interact properly with others after they have known them for months.

Or in the case of Ame, never.

USS IOWA

Wait another NijiEN Gen? It's not even half a year ago since the last one!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Can't really blame the company when almost every Vtuber wannabe wants to be hired by them

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Also, Cover only hires people with autism that can only interact properly with others after they have known them for months.

Or in the case of Ame, never.
Good thing that seems to be 90% of all vtubers I watch.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Zeta was pretty good with Selen and I don't think they've interacted much before.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I think Hex is this guy, LexParteVT, a twitch streamer with 20k subscribers that graduated yesterday, the voice is very similar.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Zeta was pretty good with Selen and I don't think they've interacted much before.
Yeah, so was Mumei. I was mostly memeing.

Except about Ame, girl sucks at collabs, even with her genmates.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'll miss La+, she can be genuinely interesting to listen to. Nothing can be done about it, if your head is wack you'd best step back and fondle the green. On that vein, I get the impression holoEN gen 3 is set to occur after certain milestones are checked by both council and myth altogether.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I think Hex is this guy, LexParteVT, a twitch streamer with 20k subscribers that graduated yesterday, the voice is very similar.
Hex did tweet "voice changer," but yeah, this seems like a good guess, especially due to him having graduated. He's also followed by Scarle, Uki, and Mika on Twitter though that could be a coincidence.
His intro video is kinda cringe, he seems way more chill in his graduation video though. Kinda reminds me of a deep voice Uki. How do guys end even up with this kind of voice?

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So this is one of the dudes that recently graduated. Fairly big indie.

Any chance he's here?

Also that other dude has a tiny-ass head.

This is the list of recently graduated indies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yeah, so was Mumei. I was mostly memeing.

Except about Ame, girl sucks at collabs, even with her genmates.
Ame has been improving a lot on her collabs and people still shit on her, SMH. :botanheadshake:

Kalion

:)
This is the list of recently graduated indies.
I think we can cross Jelly off as a potential. She's still somewhat active and "graduated" to focus on her music and mixing. Plus none in this teaser sound anywhere close to her unique voice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shiina cannot solve the puzzle but she can come up with 30 different innuendos about cocks and dicks all in 5 minutes. Is this woman brain?
What a lack of good fucking does to a woman.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Hex did tweet "voice changer," but yeah, this seems like a good guess, especially due to him having graduated. He's also followed by Scarle, Uki, and Mika on Twitter though that could be a coincidence.
His intro video is kinda cringe, he seems way more chill in his graduation video though. Kinda reminds me of a deep voice Uki. How do guys end even up with this kind of voice?
Sounds like a voice changer at times to me, especially when he laughs. Not sure, though. Also:

Timestamp: 49m38s

:unsure:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Niji having 5 EN Gens and counting while Holo can't even get a 3rd Female Gen just proves to me that Holo is losing the race.
Holo goes for quality over quantity, not that you'd know anything about that

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Holo goes for quality over quantity, not that you'd know anything about that
Imagine falling for @RiverBear bait

:selenpointandlaugh:
I mean, that kinda goes to his point; the bait could be more quality if it weren't spammed like Niji spams new livers.

Edit: Also, I am not really excited for new gens ever. I've said it before but there is NO ONE in HoloEN that I dislike (some are more 'meh' than others, but I would watch any one of them if they were playing a game I wanted to see, or a collab, but there is no one I actively want to avoid). Every new gen is just a new opportunity to find someone that I do dislike, and then that 100% hit-rate is ruined.

kestraline

Early Adopter
It's what they always do though. I guess people are really noticing it since there's still no EN3 at hololive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom