"PLEASE SHIT DOWN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The German Lolime is streaming FNAF 2 and is giving Lia a run for her money about how much one can love the franchise. I wonder what's so appealing about it?

Edit: She actually considered buying a Chuck E. Cheese animitronic, dressing it up as Freddy, and then keep it in her room, but it was too expensive. I think she might be more obsessed than Lia.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm afraid to ask but wtf is going on in Vox's chat? I know the (chinese) fujos are nuts but death threads among fans is a little bit too much. Also lol at cheap ARS akasupa ban :whatastory:. I'm not willing to dive into this mess but be my guest. (A1 | A2 | A3)
View attachment 7204
Vox my nigga, please, for the love of baby Jesus, can you just be normal and not be involved in some drama for like five minutes?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm afraid to ask but wtf is going on in Vox's chat? I know the (chinese) fujos are nuts but death threads among fans is a little bit too much. Also lol at cheap ARS akasupa ban :whatastory:. I'm not willing to dive into this mess but be my guest. (A1 | A2 | A3)
View attachment 7204
I can respect him at least trying to pull himself out of the mess he's made, but it's far too late and the damage is done. Enjoy the hell you've made for yourself bro :SelenHAHAhere:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

:faunacry: UUUUUU~ Tree mommy is so based!:faunacry:

Possibly late in posting this but Laplus will be going on a break due to being Menhera (Mentally Ill).

Edit:
Yep and I was late….fuckin great.

Read the thread :nehgah: and you'll never receive shameful clocks again!

kestraline

Early Adopter
Did you guys see that someone offered Lumi a sad girls rug? Oh, and a gun.

If you check the Throne gifts you can look through, there is actually a lot of Sad Girls stuff.
1670271135617.png

Anyway, Amiya is streaming Starcraft:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Japan lost out on the world cup and that chuuba someone added a few pages back has been sobbing for nearly half an hour

Good thing she isn't Korean, they are getting blown the fuck out by Brazil right now. Its fucking brutal, Brazilian players showing off left and right.

At least Japan put up a hard fight against the Croats and earlier came out on top in a really tough group with Germany and Spain.
Most people thought they would lose the group with Costa Rica.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 7204
Looks like it's a continuation of sort after he made a tweet with his link to a stream discussing about future plans. It's 1 hour long but the gist I can get is this:
- He gonna set slow-mode on chat, emotes limited to 3 per messages
- Wants donations, memberships and chat to be relevant to the stream, mostly on those gaming streams. Making example like "if I was playing Elden Ring, try to at least make it related to the game. Even if you had to make your pick-up line to be related to the game" while laughing his ass on that last one.
- Specifying that donations "has to be donations done on kindness" , and he's not like "running a cameo or fiverr". Also he also appreciates if a non-english speaker to sent supas that are just emotes or non-word-based donation, so long that he can get the context
- Also specifies that he will make a pinned message where he can ask the chat to set up what the topic they want, even something risque like his usual fanservice bullshit on the stream that he felt to be fit for it (talk stream, asmr stuff, etc)
- Talks about how he not appreciate death threats at all, all that "i don't like stuff", same on the tweet but voiced with his angry voice he can muster
- Mention that he will discuss it with his manager later and that he still have some belief that his kindred is able to get what he says.

That's what I can really get aside of his usual "my kindred's great" and other stuff. I really should go back to watch documentary about ultranationalism rather than trying to hear vox again but I dunno, i try to help i guess

Ensok

Early Adopter
If you check the Throne gifts you can look through, there is actually a lot of Sad Girls stuff.
View attachment 7205
Anyway, Amiya is streaming Starcraft:

Awesome, I can always watch a Starcraft stream. Selen Brood War when.

Also I don't think Moona ever finished the last two Terran levels, haven't seen her stream Starcraft since.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks like it's a continuation of sort after he made a tweet with his link to a stream discussing about future plans. It's 1 hour long but the gist I can get is this:
- He gonna set slow-mode on chat, emotes limited to 3 per messages
- Wants donations, memberships and chat to be relevant to the stream, mostly on those gaming streams. Making example like "if I was playing Elden Ring, try to at least make it related to the game. Even if you had to make your pick-up line to be related to the game" while laughing his ass on that last one.
- Specifying that donations "has to be donations done on kindness" , and he's not like "running a cameo or fiverr". Also he also appreciates if a non-english speaker to sent supas that are just emotes or non-word-based donation, so long that he can get the context
- Also specifies that he will make a pinned message where he can ask the chat to set up what the topic they want, even something risque like his usual fanservice bullshit on the stream that he felt to be fit for it (talk stream, asmr stuff, etc)
- Talks about how he not appreciate death threats at all, all that "i don't like stuff", same on the tweet but voiced with his angry voice he can muster
- Mention that he will discuss it with his manager later and that he still have some belief that his kindred is able to get what he says.

That's what I can really get aside of his usual "my kindred's great" and other stuff. I really should go back to watch documentary about ultranationalism rather than trying to hear vox again but I dunno, i try to help i guess
That's vox's problem, he complains but he always ends up telling his fujos that it's okay and he wuvs them oh so much. The guy doesn't have the balls to tell them all to fuck off out of his goddamn fan base. It's also likely that his fans are similar to those of the guy who graduated the other day and they don't take his complaints seriously (if they can even speak English that is)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Stumbled upon this photo of Bae's roommate that I hadn't seen before.

No phone in the tub, fake.

Also I can answer your question Gura. Its because Alice has a giantess feitsh. Simple as that.

She put the 'blush' on, she knew the answer before she asked the question.
I don’t get that Kyo gif. He literally didn’t care and wasn’t offended

huh????
"I pray a certain facet of twitter does not hear that sh**...I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later. *quickly moves into thanking membership chats*"

Yeah, he was a douche about it and definitely calling it 'RAYCIST', but without using the word on stream.

SaejimaHaruka

The German Lolime is streaming FNAF 2 and is giving Lia a run for her money about how much one can love the franchise. I wonder what's so appealing about it?

Edit: She actually considered buying a Chuck E. Cheese animitronic, dressing it up as Freddy, and then keep it in her room, but it was too expensive. I think she might be more obsessed than Lia.

We're one sad girl drinking session away from Lia having a menhera moment about Pippa's creation copying her, leading to more enlightened tweets from Tenma and Pippa herself - denouncing this terrible transgression. Lia and Yuri will then use the opportunity to dogpile on people abusing the FLAVR joke again. This will in turn make Minna and Sena feel like shit, announcing the end of their activities, effectively killing FLAVR once and for all.
The only question is whether shit hits the fan before Ina returns. No it won't. Ina will be announcing her graduation next week.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
View attachment 7204
>panders to the most tacxhic demographic
>surprised when they act like retards
:guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl::guradumbl:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I freaking love this dork.
View attachment 7208
*Ami puts red bucko just in case to avoid backseating. Chat starts backseating on minute 1 of the tutorial."
Good job backseaters that don't even know how to read what is on screen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hand me a clock if this was already posted but lmao

He needs to really take his meds, i think getting btfoed by fucking redditors and /vt/ users might've triggered his latent SEA-nig schizophrenia

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

He needs to really take his meds, i think getting btfoed by fucking redditors and /vt/ users might've triggered his latent SEA-nig schizophrenia

What in the fuck is he even talking about?

1670274068272.png
Yeah, of course, why wouldn't he be here.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vox my nigga, please, for the love of baby Jesus, can you just be normal and not be involved in some drama for like five minutes?
What do you think?

I've personally concluded, after spending 5 minutes reading Vox's twitter to make this smartass post, that the answer is no. Because holy fucking shit man, this guy doesn't shut up.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 4.16.51 PM.png

The name of that last account got me good, ouch

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 7204
I find the whole "death threat" thing so overdone and overused that it means nothing. As if some Chinese retard with an anime boy obsession would do anything to anyone halfway across the world.

Can someone explain to me what is it about this dumb game that appeals to so many mentally retarded/unstable girls?

That's vox's problem, he complains but he always ends up telling his fujos that it's okay and he wuvs them oh so much. The guy doesn't have the balls to tell them all to fuck off out of his goddamn fan base. It's also likely that his fans are similar to those of the guy who graduated the other day and they don't take his complaints seriously (if they can even speak English that is)
It's "okay and he wuvs them so much" because they are 75% of his disgustingly massive paycheck. As toxic as they are, he would be a massive retard if he just cut them off. This is a business not some feel-good mental-well-being non-profit organization.

Maybe he had a change of heart? Instead of pursuing a shitty college degree that means nothing and end up in some dead-end job getting paid little to nothing he can make videos about his current autistic obsession and get better pay than 90% of the people in his country. All of this on his own terms.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
No phone in the tub, fake.

She put the 'blush' on, she knew the answer before she asked the question.

"I pray a certain facet of twitter does not hear that sh**...I'll tell you later, I'll tell you later. *quickly moves into thanking membership chats*"

Yeah, he was a douche about it and definitely calling it 'RAYCIST', but without using the word on stream.

that doesn’t prove fucking anything lmao. You’re reading way into that. It’s literally just saying the truth, that if Twitter hears it, they will be very angry. Which is what happened. And saying he’ll talk off stream is because it is something that should be clarified in private. I don’t think he was offended. It’s not like after stream he was like “how dare you say something so racist to me”.

I don’t care if he thought it was unintentionally racist or not. I care if he was acting offended and saying she’s racist. which he didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom