"-WTF-... what what... hmm What, Thank you, Fuck!"Amemiya Nazuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Japan lost out on the world cup and that chuuba someone added a few pages back has been sobbing for nearly half an hour

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Tenma is GOATed

If someone is mentally ill enough to send hate messages in the first place then tweets like this won’t deter them. It might even embolden them to ramp up the pressure because they are getting the attention they want.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If someone is mentally ill enough to send hate messages in the first place tweets like this won’t deter them. It might even embolden them to ramp up the pressure because they are getting the attention they want.
You would think someone like Pippa would know better than to give attention to speds. With Tenma I honestly dont expect much, she always struck me like the kind of retard who would take every bait offered to her.

Not-Username

Interesting tidbit
Apparently everyone on the holo27 stage of holofes was chosen by deco directly

At least that's what our friendly neighborhood alien iopi says

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Stumbled upon this photo of Bae's roommate that I hadn't seen before.

It has been flying around online for a bit now, but there hasn't been a source for this image to be linked to her past account from my understanding. Comment section of the New York Film Critics Online site doesn't count.
Random Asian woman insert? :smugselen:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If someone is mentally ill enough to send hate messages in the first place tweets like this won’t deter them. It might even embolden them to ramp up the pressure because they are getting the attention they want.
Hating on Rie has been a meme in /pcg/ since her J. K. Rowling comment.
Also she has a couple of dedicated antis who aren't joking and have the explicit goal of making her graduate. You're right, these messages are going to embolden them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hating on Rie has been a meme in /pcg/ since her J. K. Rowling comment.
Also she has a couple of dedicated antis who aren't joking and have the explicit goal of making her graduate. You're right, these messages are going to embolden them.
I'm one of them ;)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
2xSheep makes the pretty video game noises:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Btw Mysta returned, I was going to join stream but sadly I missed because I was too busy watching Moona

For a second I though he was fucking mouth kissing that mascot lol
It has been flying around online for a bit now, but there hasn't been a source for this image to be linked to her past account from my understanding. Comment section of the New York Film Critics Online site doesn't count.
Random Asian woman insert? :smugselen:
Pick any generic Asian-American (western) woman and she could be bae

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Possibly late in posting this but Laplus will be going on a break due to being Menhera (Mentally Ill).

Edit:
Yep and I was late….fuckin great.

paul

Early Adopter
I'm afraid to ask but wtf is going on in Vox's chat? I know the (chinese) fujos are nuts but death threads among fans is a little bit too much. Also lol at cheap ARS akasupa ban :whatastory:. I'm not willing to dive into this mess but be my guest. (A1 | A2 | A3)
img546.jpg

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Noir "30 year old wizard" Vesper will be put to the test if he can keep his wizard status through his time in holo. All holo women drawn to him, by his maturity, by his intelligence, by his strength, by his autistic joy for things that is infectious, and by his bike sculpted dumpy and six pack abs.

Gura, Ina, Kronii, Calli, and Magni all potential partners that will take away his wizard hat and all its powers forever. Will Vesper be able to maintain his faith or will he finally give into his human need for true companionship, and leave his powers behind to change him forever?

Find out on El Telemagdo.
You keep your wizard powers if your homie give you a bro-job, you just gain a newfound appreciation for your friend.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm afraid to ask but wtf is going on in Vox's chat? I know the (chinese) fujos are nuts but death threads among fans is a little bit too much. Also lol at cheap ARS akasupa ban :whatastory:. I'm not willing to dive into this mess but be my guest. (A1 | A2 | A3)
View attachment 7204
ARS are like monopoly money, so an akasupa in ARS is like 3 dollars.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 7204
Everything surrounding Vox is such an amazing shitshow. It's just one piece of drama after another.

Chinese women. Not even once.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 7204
How in the fuck is he gonna enforce the ARS akasupa shit lmao
Is he gonna melanin check or just ignore any shitter doing it regardless of if they're argie or not

Also is this the first time a vtuber has to do this? Even chuubas who are easily baited or have their fair share of antis that ive seen dont have a rule for not reading monopoly money akasupas

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I like Tenma sass but I feel she kind of playing with fire a little egging on the antis.

Praid

Just another idiot
Is he gonna melanin check or just ignore any shitter doing it regardless of if they're argie or not
>Melanin check :whatastory:

I don't think this is going to solve anything. He's let the BFE rot fester for too long, it makes up his entire viewer base now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A lot of Argentinians are whiter than amerifats so melanin check won't work.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Cover and Anycolor are joining forces to fight against slander.

(Archive)

TL;DR: We're all getting sued!

Please help, an army of Japanese men have shown up outside my house and are screaming, they've been at it for the past twenty minutes I think their powering up!

If I don't make it I want you all to know, you're faggots but I like that about you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom