"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now I'm genuinely wondering if Cover keeps Axel's location a secret from Matsuri in particular, lest she causes an incident.

Matsuri, practically slobbering, desperately ambushing every young man approaching Cover's offices, while Cover's managers just shake their heads and smack Matsuri with a rolled-up newspaper every time Matsuri approaches them in hopes of the smallest of hints concerning her prey.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm sorry...
View attachment 7190

View attachment 7191

WHERE THE FUCK IS INA?

:inaunravel:
Maybe Vespers suspension was just a cover story and the real truth is he's been gone cause he's searching for Ina which is why he hasn't returned yet?
The waves of YouTube's recommendations washed up this piece of detritus on my shores. It's some dude using a Komi model as a vtuber??? Are you even allowed to use copyrighted characters to stream as a vtuber?

The Good Jared seems to get by just fine

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kukkia

Early Adopter
Tangential: Is it safe to say by now that there won't be an announcement about why the NijiENs were sad the other day?
Rrat fodder: Yugo's last tweet was some hours before the first sad tweet that was posted here. I have not checked to see if there was a sad tweet prior to Yugo's tweet. Yugo has not tweeted since. However, he is on an announced break and my search is surface-level. I think the other ENs are accounted for.
More on topic: Is there a list of recent graduates we might look for?

Probably safe to say, yeah. I think Nina was potentially talking out of her ass about an announcement, since the others didn't mention that, but who knows. IMO it would be very unprofessional if they were talking about a yet to be announced graduation since vtubers generally keep that stuff under wraps instead of sadposting about it. Not saying its impossible but it would be a bad way of handling it if that is true, and while I can imagine Nina and Scarle kinda doing that I'd think people like Rosemi and Ike would know better.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

saw this

very interesting

Remember to have your Lias neutered and spayed.

Failing to do so will result in the kind of menhera that Lia prime has.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hopefully they picked better talents this time because good lord was ILUNA a disappointment :educateyourself2::kyoracist:
Starting to feel like anyone with some numbers can get into nijisanji
I was not too impressed with Iluna but for all intents and purposes, they have been a success. All of them have more than 800 CCV, good sub number and a steady amount of memberships and donations. Another important thing is that they have pulled new people into the rabbit hole instead of recycling people that are already in.

Most of them come from a non-vtuber background and while they dont appeal to me they are fairly popular.

I thought this guy quit?
He would rapid-fire and post a bunch of videos he was already working on for the first week of December but he would go on an undetermined hiatus. He starts college in February and probably won't do more videos unless something big happens or he suddenly feels inspired to come out with something new.

Wasn't this the one were most of the nominees were VShojo?

From the Streamy Awards site it says "Streamy Awards Nominees and Winners are determined by an independent judging body of creators, executives, and other experts in the online video industry." Most likely nominees are picked by bloggers larping as journos and aging old media executives.
CodeMiko is the least offensive one to the taste of old media.

Kind of weird how they even have this award to begin with, almost like Vshojo paid for its creation as a form of advertising.
The awards have an entire brand section which includes brand of the year, agency of the year, brand engagement, branded series, branded video, infulencer campaign and social impact campaign. Seems less like organic awards and more like one giant advertisement like video game awards.

Its a giant club circle jerk and the Japanese aren't in it.
The fact that so many of their talents got nominated is proof that this is nothing more than a marketing strategy to get their nams out there to a wider audience. Pretty sure Vshojo as a company were the ones that did the nomination. Especially given how tts dragon later reacted to the whole thing. Also im willing to bet that all the backlash is probably the reason why Miko won.

Remember when a vtuber (possibly Marine) won a defamation suit against some guy online who said "She must be mentally immature because she doesn't have a mother"? Little did we know that was just the first shot. Maybe it was a test case, and since it went their way they now know they can shut down online talk that they see as harmful to their interests.
Japan's defamation laws are retarded in that even if what you say is true, if the other person can prove that there were negative effects from what was said, they can still get compensated for it.

The waves of YouTube's recommendations washed up this piece of detritus on my shores. It's some dude using a Komi model as a vtuber??? Are you even allowed to use copyrighted characters to stream as a vtuber?
I know that Brian Tsui made a vtuber model from one of Kyoani's characters. Its one of those morally gray areas when it comes to fair use. They can possibly pull a cease and desist on you.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Remember to have your Lias neutered and spayed.

Failing to do so will result in the kind of menhera that Lia prime has.
What if I don't wanna give it a fixing and like my Lia how it is?
:shiinastare:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

saw this

very interesting

Lia and puppy play seems like a bad match. She wouldn't be a very good boy.

Who would want to spend all their time cleaning her shit out of their rug and smacking her with a rolled up newspaper?

Actually..nevermind. There are absolutely people who would want that..

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Towa gets bullied by kouhais and senpais alike.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hopefully they picked better talents this time because good lord was ILUNA a disappointment :educateyourself2::kyoracist:
Starting to feel like anyone with some numbers can get into nijisanji
I don’t get that Kyo gif. He literally didn’t care and wasn’t offended

huh????

Also maybe I’m biased but it feels like people are basing their current opinions on Iluna too much on the debuts

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Who would want to spend all their time cleaning her shit out of their rug and smacking her with a rolled up newspaper?

Idk based on how much she wants to be a Sub to Dottore in genshin seems like she'd have no issue behaving for him

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Cover and Anycolor are joining forces to fight against slander.

(Archive)

TL;DR: We're all getting sued!

Good thing we don't slander, only slonder.

What's wrong with her tongue?
I hear it involved winter and a metallic poll, leading to an emergency tongue replacement when she was little.

Tenma really wants to interview an anti.
I hope it happens, the amount of rage will be glorious.

saw this

very interesting

I think therapy is a scam, but this woman needs therapy before she ends up dismembered or something.

What if I don't wanna give it a fixing and like my Lia how it is?
:shiinastare:
But without fixing, what's the point? Also what's up with the Stargate Lamia?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fubuki found herself another victim member to play Backrooms with.
Arurip-exif-remove.jpeg

Some one needs to stop this fox.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I hate Aruran's new design so much.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Btw Mysta returned, I was going to join stream but sadly I missed because I was too busy watching Moona

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
On the topic of potential lawsuits, I feel like it's less for the Farms (and even less for this place. Not even for being small potatoes, but because no one here really does anything that goes too far and for the most part things are positive--we enjoy these people) and more for the crazier stalker types and more vicious gossip mills you see over in japan and SEA. Although the Farms may take fire from some of the more excessive dox-happy folks over there, for the most part this feels like protection against what happened to Aloe and Rushia (the parts that weren't her own fault).

Cover and Nijisanji attract a lot of crazy parasocials, after all. Vox's audience is so bad even he's afraid of them, so it only makes sense they'd set up something like this.

Tenma is GOATed

Why doesn't Tenma just admit she hates Rie as much as the rest of us?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Brit girl has a schedule for the coming days and...she got more sharks from Ikea. It has already begun, she's spending your super chats on literal toys. How does that make you feel?

View attachment 7131
OK FINE, I GUESS I'LL WATCH THE BRIT.

Why are pics of these sharks with the vermintide flag behind it?

She already has the shock collar

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Why are pics of these sharks with the vermintide flag behind it?
Tumblr-women were enamoured with them, and as such Newhalfs started buying them in an attempt to cargo-cult femininity.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
But without fixing, what's the point? Also what's up with the Stargate Lamia?
Appreciating the menhera and uniqueness of Lia?

Also found the goa'uld lamia cute with the whole snake god thing if you seen the show.
542.png
Uh oh had a Vesper moment:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom