"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Imagine thinking your shit island nation holds any kind of legal leverage overseas
ROR
RMAO EVEN
Not a lawyer but consider the following:

They are playing with fire by making this public. Sure, this notice alone could scare some operators into pulling the plug before they start getting wrapped up in the nonsense that is Japanese defamation law. However, this could embolden the biggest sites to simply host out of and incorporate (or re-incorporate) in the USA.

They can probably always fuck with Japanese nationals if they know who posters are, regardless of where the site is located. Ultimately, a US site would be under no obligation to give up any user information, like posts made from Japanese IPs.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Unarchived Moona power dancing, home3D edition.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Highest-spec Roboco just announced she will be getting a new outfit:

RBC-exif-remove.jpeg

Edit: correction, it is a new default look.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The waves of YouTube's recommendations washed up this piece of detritus on my shores. It's some dude using a Komi model as a vtuber??? Are you even allowed to use copyrighted characters to stream as a vtuber?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are you even allowed to use copyrighted characters to stream as a vtuber?
No

Was scrolling through the doomposting on Nyfco for shits and giggles. This game me a good laugh:
Rumao-exif-remove.jpeg
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm sorry...
View attachment 7190

View attachment 7191

WHERE THE FUCK IS INA?

:inaunravel:
Her hair flying wildly in the wind, Born to be Wild playing on her phone. Dressed in torn jeans and a leather jacket, laughing as Vesper dodges yet another semi during the pair's America tour, her arms wrapped around her oshi's muscular chest as he works their bicycle's pedals, her nose greedily soaking in every whiff of Vesper's musky sweat.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Her hair flying wildly in the wind, Born to be Wild playing on her phone. Dressed in torn jeans and a leather jacket, laughing as Vesper dodges yet another semi during the pair's America tour, her arms wrapped around her oshi's muscular chest as he works their bicycle's pedals, her nose greedily soaking in every whiff of Vesper's musky sweat.
Artists, get on it.

Add crying Kronii in the background for extra credit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Youtube recommendation is pretty weird today, found Yagoo video from 2009 according to the uploader

paul

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Noir "30 year old wizard" Vesper will be put to the test if he can keep his wizard status through his time in holo. All holo women drawn to him, by his maturity, by his intelligence, by his strength, by his autistic joy for things that is infectious, and by his bike sculpted dumpy and six pack abs.

Gura, Ina, Kronii, Calli, and Magni all potential partners that will take away his wizard hat and all its powers forever. Will Vesper be able to maintain his faith or will he finally give into his human need for true companionship, and leave his powers behind to change him forever?

Find out on El Telemagdo.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

You are far too aware of these women's bust sizes.
tenma talks about it enough for me to remember. she slapped her chest recently.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Noir "30 year old wizard" Vesper will be put to the test if he can keep his wizard status through his time in holo. All holo women drawn to him, by his maturity, by his intelligence, by his strength, by his autistic joy for things that is infectious, and by his bike sculpted dumpy and six pack abs.

Gura, Ina, Kronii, Calli, and Magni all potential partners that will take away his wizard hat and all its powers forever. Will Vesper be able to maintain his faith or will he finally give into his human need for true companionship, and leave his powers behind to change him forever?

Find out on El Telemagdo.
Remember when Axel was the fuckboi who was going to steal everyone's oshi? Turns out it was the old man they should have been worried about. Makes sense. I'm sure most of them have repressed daddy issues.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Are you even allowed to use copyrighted characters to stream as a vtuber?
Given that Tenkai Tsukasa (indie, leader of unofficial group BANs that ties together Vtubers likely to get banned, occasionally collabs with Nijisanji especially on Koshien and mahjong) appeared a month after the content of similarly-voiced Bitou Kaiji (model that's literally just Kaiji) got wiped from Youtube, probably not.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Virgin rabbit vs Chad shark. Looks like Pippa doesn't like money.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Remember when Axel was the fuckboi who was going to steal everyone's oshi? Turns out it was the old man they should have been worried about. Makes sense. I'm sure most of them have repressed daddy issues.
In reality, it is all four of them. Think about it.

Altare: Gay laugh, soft boy, likes Pikachu, knows kung-fu (or some kind of Asian martial art I forget which), pro gamer to carry his GF, can do more push ups then you in 5 minutes then you do in a week, can sing, and plays cello and guitar.

Axel: Kpop idol boy pending looks, unbreakable positive vibes that brighten up your day, very social, works out, star basketball player in high school, can sing, will protect you with his life (like a good dog).

Vesper: Daddy energy, strong legs from biking cross country, infinite wisdom, can build PCs, is actually funny, very supportive, has a crossbow to protect the home, prepper with potentially a gun to defend his horde.

Magni: Bi Femboy energy, cosplays, furry degenerate to attract those secretly wild types, has a big dumpy, actually funny, can draw, worked out 5 days a week so he isn't a fat ass furry either, has a scarred heart ("I haven't had solace in 10 years") for those "I CAN FIX HIM" types.

Tempus was practically designed to steal all the unicorn's oshis, get used to it fucko.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
In reality, it is all four of them. Think about it.

Altare: Gay laugh, soft boy, likes Pikachu, knows kung-fu (or some kind of Asian martial art I forget which), pro gamer to carry his GF, can do more push ups then you in 5 minutes then you do in a week, can sing, and plays cello and guitar.

Axel: Kpop idol boy pending looks, unbreakable positive vibes that brighten up your day, very social, works out, star basketball player in high school, can sing, will protect you with his life (like a good dog).

Vesper: Daddy energy, strong legs from biking cross country, infinite wisdom, can build PCs, is actually funny, very supportive, has a crossbow to protect the home, prepper with potentially a gun to defend his horde.

Magni: Bi Femboy energy, cosplays, furry degenerate to attract those secretly wild types, has a big dumpy, actually funny, can draw, worked out 5 days a week so he isn't a fat ass furry either, has a scarred heart ("I haven't had solace in 10 years") for those "I CAN FIX HIM" types.

Tempus was practically designed to steal all the unicorn's oshis, get used to it fucko.

Cool off there, buddy. You might want to take a cold shower.

Tenma really wants to interview an anti.

tenma-tweet-no-birthday-messages.PNG

Fucking antis. Never around when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom