"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Cover and Anycolor are joining forces to fight against slander.

(Archive)

TL;DR: We're all getting sued!

View attachment 7176View attachment 7177
View attachment 7178
Null & Proctor better be ready to fight off some Japs!
:whatastory:
Well...I guess we know our oshi's notice us now! :ponrys:

For real though I don't think we really be affected hard by it. Seems more so for those japanese sites, and the forums those crazy antis use to harass the talents.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yeah on the list of crazy doxx sites this place (and even the old thread in KF) is pretty low.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nousagi's new vid

There's a weird chunk of this video that's just DN having a schizo episode about Elon Musk and it's really, really bizarre...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Edit. Phase girls are doing "talent freedom" things.
Wrangle your sadgirls, fishman.
While they aren't really wrong, why did you have to retweet a fucking femboy Pippa? :annoyedpippa:
View attachment 7132
Pipkin Pippa: Trans Rights Activist.
Brit girl has a schedule for the coming days and...she got more sharks from Ikea. It has already begun, she's spending your super chats on literal toys. How does that make you feel?

View attachment 7131
It's fine, Blahajs stream more consistently than Gura, they deserve the love.

(Archive)

From here on out, any rrats anon produces that nobody gets sued for are confirmed true.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

(Archive)

Translation:
1670230876683.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Remember when a vtuber (possibly Marine) won a defamation suit against some guy online who said "She must be mentally immature because she doesn't have a mother"? Little did we know that was just the first shot. Maybe it was a test case, and since it went their way they now know they can shut down online talk that they see as harmful to their interests.

On the other hand, the "no mother" suit was in Japan, which has much stricter defamation laws than the rest of the world. They may only be able to shut down stuff based in Japan. On the other-other hand, it would be good if they could put the smack down on stalkers and harassers - the shit Keeki has had to put up with is downright unacceptable.

That's just potential silver lining, though. I find it unlikely, but still, if some corpo is able to interfere in our ability to converse and shitpost freely, then I'm done with the hobby. Fuck that. I'd rather watch football.

EDIT:
We'll go down fighting, lads.
:gurasemperfi:
I shit you not, I was literally looking for the "Semper Fi" tag for a moment before remembering where I am.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if some corpo is able to interfere in our ability to converse and shitpost freely, then I'm done with the hobby. Fuck that. I'd rather watch football.
We'll go down fighting, lads.
1670231673903.png
EDIT:
:gurasemperfi:
I shit you not, I was literally looking for the "Semper Fi" tag for a moment before remembering where I am.
1670232263116.png

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh we'll be fine. No vtuber from those corpos come here anyway, right?
...Right?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...Right?
This isn't about here specifically, but I would like to remind everyone of the time last year when I made an infodump-post about DemonDice on the Homeland and discovered an unlisted video with <400 views that ended up getting privated very soon after I posted it. I was the one who discovered this, and it was put nowhere else but on the Kiwi Farms.
1670232718598.png
This could be a product of regular egosearching, or - the more fun option - it could mean that she and maybe even other VTubers keep tabs on the Homeland, and by extension, maybe even this site now that we've basically all migrated. Who knows!

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
...Right?
well this is quite the obscure forum that has less than 500 members (mostly lurkers) with about -+50 active users (+guests) at any given time. Additionally most of the users on this site only heard about it from an offtopic 7 thousand page long thread in another forum that has been fucking DEINDEXTED from fucking google. So it does seem somewhat unlikely that they know about us.
That being said if some japanese boomer does stumble onto the asylum, and sees the big scary number next to the view count of this thread, he might be retarded enough to believe this site to be quite popular.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
maybe even other VTubers keep tabs on the Homeland, and by extension, maybe even this site now that we've basically all migrated. Who knows!
If this is the case i want to dedicate this post to my first ever oshi Nanashi Mumei, who was the reason i overlooked the stigma that comes with people who watch Shylily and Veibae, and decided to give it a shot.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
As long as we only insult roommates, not their characters, Cover has no business suing us, as it would require 'officially' proving that they're the person behind the avatar, right?

Karen, you fucking fat wigger, ever heard of alcoholics anonymous?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen's VRchat worlds are back for entire year, with festival update!

Also, Selen herself climbed to Top 500 in Overwatch, what a gamer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
When will these women learn basic opsec for their professions?
From what I've gathered she already doxxed herself near the beginning of her vtubing journey but she didn't have the audience that she does now and she subsequently scrubbed it quickly with it going mostly unnoticed.
She's already nuked the subathon day 4 VOD most likely cause of the info she dropped on herself and her mother (I posted the details as I was listening to her) which is a shame since at the end she was going over birthsigns and I wanted to grab the clips of her saying "I can fix her" to use whenever.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This isn't about here specifically, but I would like to remind everyone of the time last year when I made an infodump-post about DemonDice on the Homeland and discovered an unlisted video with <400 views that ended up getting privated very soon after I posted it. I was the one who discovered this, and it was put nowhere else but on the Kiwi Farms.
If only we could do something like that again here, just to oust the Holo/Niji vtuber lurkers.

Also if my oshi is here please understand that talking shit is my way of showing that I respect you. If you take it to heart then I will drop kick you.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I was wondering how she was going to react to the sequels collectibles.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
well this is quite the obscure forum that has less than 500 members (mostly lurkers) with about -+50 active users (+guests) at any given time. Additionally most of the users on this site only heard about it from an offtopic 7 thousand page long thread in another forum that has been fucking DEINDEXTED from fucking google. So it does seem somewhat unlikely that they know about us.
That being said if some japanese boomer does stumble onto the asylum, and sees the big scary number next to the view count of this thread, he might be retarded enough to believe this site to be quite popular.
Yeah we aren't shit compared to other places that use xenforo, for comparison
virtual asylum.jpg canan.jpg keeki.jpg
To the left is here, the center is where i get random info on canan, and the right is where i get info on keekihime, so you can tell we are far below noticeable.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
This could be a product of regular egosearching, or - the more fun option - it could mean that she and maybe even other VTubers keep tabs on the Homeland, and by extension, maybe even this site now that we've basically all migrated. Who knows!
Please don't out me, the true and honest Amelia Watson as a member of those dang dirty farms.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 7183
There was also an incident where one of the EN managers had their youtube account found and posted, with that account being flattened soon after.

Though IIRC, that one was first posted on /vt/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom