"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Her pixel art sniper animation the other day was really good.
Jeb on an amazon page may or may not have doxxed Grimmi, OBS blipped, but I don't think her name/city/zip were in the window (the stream view window)

(I didn't get a picture or anything, only personally saw the Jeb with Guac, and Grimmi was quick to kill the vod when she figured out what happened, you'll just have to believe me on this one)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Jeb on an amazon page may or may not have doxxed Grimmi, OBS blipped, but I don't think her name/city/zip were in the window (the stream view window)
When will these women learn basic opsec for their professions?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Wasn't this the one were most of the nominees were VShojo?

From the Streamy Awards site it says "Streamy Awards Nominees and Winners are determined by an independent judging body of creators, executives, and other experts in the online video industry." Most likely nominees are picked by bloggers larping as journos and aging old media executives.
CodeMiko is the least offensive one to the taste of old media.

Kind of weird how they even have this award to begin with, almost like Vshojo paid for its creation as a form of advertising.
The awards have an entire brand section which includes brand of the year, agency of the year, brand engagement, branded series, branded video, infulencer campaign and social impact campaign. Seems less like organic awards and more like one giant advertisement like video game awards.

Its a giant club circle jerk and the Japanese aren't in it.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
more like one giant advertisement like video game awards.
at the very least video game awards showcases trailer for future flavor of the month streams, and at the very least 'game of the year' debate is pretty heated up this year. Also the orchestra is cool.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh, shit. Thanks for sharing that video. I was about to try one and had no idea they were incredibly dangerous to consume.

Shit, what am I going to do with this whole bucket of laundry detergent then?

Why the fuck are you listening to a fucking talking chinese cartoon telling you how to live your life? Stop being a fucking bitch, dunk that Tidepod in ranch and FUCKING EAT IT. Live free, motherfucker! Just like the bald eagle that tossed all that British tea in the ocean told us to!

paul

Early Adopter
Here is the enigmatic tweet folks.

I guess it was only a matter of time until they release another gen but considering how the EN vtuber sphere lost it's momentum isn't it too early? I checked Iluna's ccvs and I was surprised that they are in the low 4digits and even 3digits territorium. It doesn't seem like they built a big enough audience before this gen release. But that's only the outside standpoint of someone who doesn't watch them.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Jesus Christ Charlotte.

Hotdog... I think you introduced me to another bear to watch. A quirky chocolate goth bear at that!
UrukaWoke.png

EDIT:

I think I'll need to keep tabs on this girl.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
La+ taking a break do to a "Mental Disorder" based on the translation seems to be a management decision
View attachment 7138

Someone mentioned earlier she had been talking about being depressed, and that why she was not in their anniversary live, in her roommate account so it seems she is really bad and management steeped in.

EDIT:
Her own tweet about it too:
View attachment 7139

The curse of Rushia has moved onto another.

dumb wings

It's honestly crazy how charismatic she is. It's a shame she has so many health issues but oddly I feel a lot of vtubers do for whatever reason. I'm glad all these Idol girls are finding audiences.
A lot of vtubers have them because it's a stay at home sitting job with flexible hours. It attracts them (also the mentally ill). Vtubing isn't a "good" job (for the 99% until you make it) so it's going to filter a lot of people. Most start by doing it as a hobby (more likely if you're already home stuck) and are mentally ill enough to get attached to it. There's exceptions but probably true for vast majority.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why the fuck are you listening to a fucking talking chinese cartoon telling you how to live your life? Stop being a fucking bitch, dunk that Tidepod in ranch and FUCKING EAT IT. Live free, motherfucker! Just like the bald eagle that tossed all that British tea in the ocean told us to!

Portrait_electrochemistry.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Most start by doing it as a hobby (more likely if you're already home stuck) and are mentally ill enough to get attached to it.
Let me tell you about (being) home stuck

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Niji's Mario Kart tournament should be happening this month, and the groups got released:
7oqmzok3tx3a1.jpg
Top left is especially worth looking out for since it's the seeded group with all of last year's finalists, apparently group G has potential to be stacked as well.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
ID management is possibly the best type of management. Cross company collabs? Sure. Multiple indie collabs? Sure. Collab with the dark horse of the company? Sure. Males? Who cares. When it comes to "Talent Freedom" ID's got it down.
Besides cross-company collab ban, specifically NijiEN (which also applied to HoloID), the rest are either up to the talents, or EN side never has an issue to begin with.

AmpleChip

Stumbled upon this photo of Bae's roommate that I hadn't seen before.

rrat.jpg

GOTBB

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Cover and Anycolor are joining forces to fight against slander.

1670227634433858.png
(Archive)

TL;DR: We're all getting sued!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter