"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Praying for someone to be a fellow melaninated kinsman so Kyo Kaneru, Nijisanji EN's first and only black vtuber, has a partner in crime to brave the vicious racist attacks done by his slant-eyed senpai

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ok which one of you faggоts sent her a song with "gay time" in it?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
EN released by the time she had her Taiwan/Chink meltdown controversy
It's very likely Cover didn't want the Chink bots/trolls to also affect their new golden goose, hence them creating a collaboration "ban" with Coco and EN
I'm not mad with this, I understand not wanting Chink bots to suddenly flood the chats of the popular new Gen, but it does kinda suck that Coco never got to collab with them until the very end.
They handled it really badly though. Not only do they not allow collabs, they apparently also forbid any sort of interactions (eg. Twitter) between them They were have been banned from even namedropping her (there were clear example of them avoiding SCs that mentioned Coco).

They should have at least handle it like how HoloID handles it. There was probably a collab ban between ID and Coco too (since the meme review with Moona happened right after Calli's), but at least they only ban scheduled collabs. Interaction in Minecraft and Twitter are allowed, Coco even called-in to Moona's birthday.

wew

Male hag love!
Here is the enigmatic tweet folks.

Hopefully they picked better talents this time because good lord was ILUNA a disappointment :educateyourself2::kyoracist:
Starting to feel like anyone with some numbers can get into nijisanji

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
earlier this year the discord did a karaoke thing where viewers sans songs together, while the gen 2 girls sneakily were apart of it too before being debuted and officially named. so possibly that could be what they're talking about? Unless it's something more recent then I don't know.
It looks like they were talking about a discord karaoke in December 2021. Still don't see exactly how Panko revealed her name, but this looks like the first time an Airi was mentioned in connection to PC.
airifirstmentioned.PNG

hololive ruined /jp/

I think she's talking about a thing they did on discord pre-debuted where they all sang karaoke, but I don't fallow how panko streamed it and exposed Airi's name (her unannounced vtuber name). But maybe there was more too it. I've heard the audio clips of the karaoke from when they were about to debut but I never saw a stream or anything of it. I think it was a couple months earlier though.
Edit:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the thing.
Fuck me, I was hoping to see if airi really has big boobs or if the girls are playing it up.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They handled it really badly though. Not only do they not allow collabs, they apparently also forbid any sort of interactions (eg. Twitter) between them They were have been banned from even namedropping her (there were clear example of them avoiding SCs that mentioned Coco).

They should have at least handle it like how HoloID handles it. There was probably a collab ban between ID and Coco too (since the meme review with Moona happened right after Calli's), but at least they only ban scheduled collabs. Interaction in Minecraft and Twitter are allowed, Coco even called-in to Moona's birthday.
ID management is possibly the best type of management. Cross company collabs? Sure. Multiple indie collabs? Sure. Collab with the dark horse of the company? Sure. Males? Who cares. When it comes to "Talent Freedom" ID's got it down.

Fuck me, I was hoping to see if airi really has big boobs or if the girls are playing it up.
According to Yuri (from their offcollab for Offkai) she does. Although isnt Airi half Korean? Arent most Asians flat?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Here is the enigmatic tweet folks.

Jeez, how many NijiEN gens have debuted now since Council?
Hey Yagoo, can ya' STOP being a Bond villain for two seconds and give us EN Gen 3!? These girls are gonna need kohai to cheer them on during 4th Fest!

hololive ruined /jp/

According to Yuri (from their offcollab for Offkai) she does. Although isnt Airi half Korean? Arent most Asians flat?
Some asians got big tits. tenmama and tensister rock f or ff cups. Iori, Uruka and Rie have all said Airi has massive tatas.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ID management is possibly the best type of management. Cross company collabs? Sure. Multiple indie collabs? Sure. Collab with the dark horse of the company? Sure. Males? Who cares. When it comes to "Talent Freedom" ID's got it down.

You'd be surprised how accurate Noel's model really is

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hopefully they picked better talents this time because good lord was ILUNA a disappointment :educateyourself2::kyoracist:
Starting to feel like anyone with some numbers can get into nijisanji

I hope they're literal whos with practically no audience or history and they blow the fuck up to a point that Gura kneels. They tried to bank on creators with a large existing viewerbase and that panned out poorly, the karma would be launching a wave of nobodies that crush the entire industry.

Unfortunately, it's Niji, so they'll only have at most two fun talents in the wave and everyone else is mid at best.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Yeah. I have no issues with only hiring people they know. The issue is they wasted everyone's time with the auditions and didn't even say something like "we did not find anyone we wanted, so we're going to rethink auditions"
I mean.. this is true in real life as well. This is why people spam apply to dozens and dozens of online jobs and never get a call for an interview.. you think internal candidates and friends/relatives aren't also applying for that same job and have a huge advantage over you? Why hire some unknown outside when you know someone that you know is a fit personality-wise and already know the companies policies, how things work and can do the job? Incumbents, internal candidates and nepotism hires will almost always win over randoms.

There are those few rare times where the outsider does get the job. For VShoujo, I'd be shocked if they didn't finally add one of their orbiters. They'd better unless it's a once in a lifetime talent like a Gura or Kobo.

Jealous

Lurker
Nousagi's new vid

Clip of chat asking Axel during his stay in Japan

Last edited:

RiverBear

I mean.. this is true in real life as well. This is why people spam apply to dozens and dozens of online jobs and never get a call for an interview.. you think internal candidates and friends/relatives aren't also applying for that same job and have a huge advantage over you? Why hire some unknown outside when you know someone that you know is a fit personality-wise and already know the companies policies, how things work and can do the job? Incumbents, internal candidates and nepotism hires will almost always win over randoms.

There are those few rare times where the outsider does get the job. For VShoujo, I'd be shocked if they didn't finally add one of their orbiters. They'd better unless it's a once in a lifetime talent like a Gura or Kobo.
This is true. Doesn't make it any less of a dick move though.
Nousagi's new vid

I thought this guy quit?
how-many-times-do-we-have-to-tell-yo-old-man.gif

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
It's very likely Cover didn't want the Chink bots/trolls to also affect their new golden goose, hence them creating a collaboration "ban" with Coco and EN
I'm not mad with this, I understand not wanting Chink bots to suddenly flood the chats of the popular new Gen, but it does kinda suck that Coco never got to collab with them until the very end.
I remember a screenshot from NGA a long while ago, where they don't want to kick the hornet's nest, that's why HoloEN at that time if I recall never have chink bot spam in their chatroom, only HoloJP got them.

Jeez, how many NijiEN gens have debuted now since Council?
Hey Yagoo, can ya' STOP being a Bond villain for two seconds and give us EN Gen 3!? These girls are gonna need kohai to cheer them on during 4th Fest!
I am pretty sure at this point, the new HoloEN will be announced on 4th fest just like HoloStars Uproar. Since it'll surely be a boost and won't overshadow the event.

And for the cheering team, there is Nodoka or A-chan and to be honest Holostars can also fit the bill.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Wasn't this the one were most of the nominees were VShojo?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
EN released by the time she had her Taiwan/Chink meltdown controversy
All of the bans and stuff are understandable, what will never be understandable is the fact that Coco was ghosted by EN management. Whoever did that needed firing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Some asians got big tits. tenmama and tensister rock f or ff cups. Iori, Uruka and Rie have all said Airi has massive tatas.
You are far too aware of these women's bust sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom