"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
How does this shit only happen to Miko

View attachment 7022

IRyS tells A-Chan about 1670095789792.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Tenma birthday today! Supposed to be at 11am but after "A discussion with management" has been pushed back till 5pm.

Not-Username

Tenma birthday today! Supposed to be at 11am but after "A discussion with management" has been pushed back till 5pm.

PDT...

Kiara at aoe2 again. How many times will she get jumpscared by this "Horrorgame" this time ?!

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I was watching Jersh's stream a little while ago and although he is no longer considering a slobbermutt vtuber avatar for his gaming content, despite our best efforts to convince him that he should back on the homeland. He said something that I found both very funny and relatable to, as I'm sure you all will as well. It also makes me glad we have this here Asylum so we can all collectively sperg over adult men with voice changers who pose as cute anime girls online.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Here is a translation of Pekora going bungee jumping / sky diving.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You can be the most wholesome content creator in the world and people will still send you death threats, it's the Internet. Really she should just block them and not mention it, but she's too nice.
Maybe she thinks every shitzo is Henri having a moment!
henrifootfag.PNG

Henri also says "the pact" referring to group suicide, so this a poor choice of words. Or he's even worse I guess...
I'm sure some of her marrows remind her of other butthurt discord characters too.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221203_104959.jpg

Now I want Pippa to do a Fallout 4 run just so she can have a Pippa Yab 3000™ to reference

wrong number by @gurumie1229.jpg

"The number you have reached is no longer in existence..."

wobbly ina by @gurumie1229.jpg

Ina wobbly

The official Hololive screensaver has now been released

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

If you are gonna do this shit at least don't cuck out when you get attention from the chicken lmao

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Phase is really going places huh. And Fishman was worried Pippa would push away others from the company.
Remember Pippa's metrics stream? Many people who watch the rabbit also watch Filian.
Probably because her and the rabbit share some humor, but Filian has gone a bit farther like her George Floyd breathless joke that made a bunch of vtweeters seethe for awhile.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Who the fuck would be mean to Pippa on the internet? Is it Hollow live fans again?

It's probably the crippling /pcg/ addiction in action but she's far too forgiving of schizos. I get being a bit snippy if you've had a bad day but if you're at the point where you're sperging out on a streamer's Q&A page because of it you should probably just neckrope.

Pippa and Tenma doing the Phase Weekly thing in a few, just sorting out tech issues right now.

1670101443404.png

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Near the end, the rabbit revealed that she's actually been living by herself for the past year or so, instead of with her mother like she's always said. Nousagis loved to joke that she doesn't know how to be independent so I'm sure they were surprised. I'm more surprised she's been taking care of that fucking monkey all by herself.
The full context makes funnier but also less impressive for her, yes she is living by herself, but apparently still streams from her Mom's house because she can't from her new place, so she still goes to her old home almost everyday to stream and do laundry since she decided not to buy a washing machine since she could use her old house one, so she is independent now but not really.

Edit:

Full idolEn Minecraft collab going on right now

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
It's probably the crippling /pcg/ addiction in action but she's far too forgiving of schizos. I get being a bit snippy if you've had a bad day but if you're at the point where you're sperging out on a streamer's Q&A page because of it you should probably just neckrope.

Pippa and Tenma doing the Phase Weekly thing in a few, just sorting out tech issues right now.

View attachment 7031

Tuned in and Pippa already said out loud PENIS and Tenma screamed....such a good chaotic duo!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

View attachment 7031

I love the broke small corpo scene.
1670101800656.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sven

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Sava (whatever the hell animal she is) is continuing her Deus Ex playthrough today!

She's past the liberty hostage situation part and first UNATCO level, but don't know where she's at now.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I was watching Jersh's stream a little while ago and although he is no longer considering a slobbermutt vtuber avatar for his gaming content, despite our best efforts to convince him that he should back on the homeland. He said something that I found both very funny and relatable to, as I'm sure you all will as well. It also makes me glad we have this here Asylum so we can all collectively sperg over adult men with voice changers who pose as cute anime girls online.

His words absolutely speak to my soul. I wish every day I could teleport back in time to the halcyon days of the late 00's to early 10's.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Searched and didn't find it in the thread so Popping in to shill Jaidens vtuber model reveal it looks pretty sick fitting of her self proclaimed "edgy bitch" status

20221203_134421.jpg
20221203_134402.jpg
20221203_134408.jpg

Not-Username

The full context makes funnier but also less impressive for her, yes she is living by herself, but apparently still streams from her Mom's house because she can't from her new place, so she still goes to her old home almost everyday to stream and do laundry since she decided not to buy a washing machine since she could use her old house one, so she is independent now but not really.
The best part is that she basically lives across the street and has "not Stream able" Internet there. Wtf?!
Funny to me was a comment suggesting the next place to be a 5min walk away :whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

If you are gonna do this shit at least don't cuck out when you get attention from the chicken lmao

Context?

Not sure what the fish thought he was going to get with this stream but day drinking might be the only end result

and now Pippa is reading the Vaporean copy-pasta...
Honestly, this is the kind of shit that will attract people to watch.

Searched and didn't find it in the thread so Popping in to shill Jaidens vtuber model reveal it looks pretty sick fitting of her self proclaimed "edgy bitch" status

View attachment 7036
View attachment 7035
View attachment 7034

Kinda "meh" honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom