Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian channels her inner Sam Hyde

Also StinkRyS is a thing now

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

This tweet is getting a lot of new replies because of Hololive 4th fes announcement.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Everyone lend Pippa your autistic energy!

Screenshot_20221203_090816_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_090825_Brave.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Choose your ID singer.
Hana
or Mika (who a few weeks ago became the most subbed NijiID member, congrats on that)

vestars20

Early Adopter
Take your pick of Anime girls ready to watch the World Cup with you

Soccer vtuber

Ayamy, I want to see her reaction to Korea's win

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Oninosuzu Rin released new original song (she is small japanese vtuber who stream comfy games on english)

Earlier, she released cover in collaboration with 25 vtubers from different countries

She is doing this for the third year in a row.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pekora's 2 million subs celebration just finished. It's a 3D edited video of challenges she wanted to try. A famous hypnotists tried to convince Pekora hypnotism is real and used Noel, Marine and Polka as test subjects. He got them to believe wasabi wasn't spicy, locked their arms in place and somehow made this happen:

View attachment 7001

View attachment 6999
You're on the wrong account Canan :smugpipi:
She also went bungee jumping, sky diving and announced that she's gonna be a monster in the new Dragon Quest game.
View attachment 7003
View attachment 7004
View attachment 7007

Near the end, the rabbit revealed that she's actually been living by herself for the past year or so, instead of with her mother like she's always said. Nousagis loved to joke that she doesn't know how to be independent so I'm sure they were surprised. I'm more surprised she's been taking care of that fucking monkey all by herself.

I wonder how much life insurance Hololive took out on her for these stunts

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Lazulight is accepting fanart to use in official project! It probably won't be a surprise to say that wasn't some of the Twittards' focus, though.

If you think an acronym (also used for ships referred to as steamship btw) is bad, wait until someone actually uses the proper imagery.
View attachment 6837

This reminds me. HoloX's hashtag has been #SSHoloX for the whole year lol. If any Twittards complained, no one here even saw it. Although maybe that's how Lui picked up that South Korean Nazi anti.

It's sort of an obvious parallel, but this thought just inspired me as I was peeing waking up today; The fact that Sora is basically an untouchable idol shows that it's not about the actual content or what the girls do, it's about whether the unicorn feels like they can exert control over the content creator. It's the same thing as when people say that rape is not about sex, but instead about power and control.

Yes, I am literally and seriously saying that the psychology of a unicorn is the same as the psychology of a rapist.
TLDR; Yes, the girls are busy. Also, Unicorns are rapists.
I agree that the desire to control the content creator is the most toxic part of unicorn-ism, but I don't think it is necessary to or exclusive to unicorns. Thinking back to the fall of Rushia, everyone made fun of Orca (one of her known whales) because he was sad-tweeting and had a rebound with Sakamata before reuniting with Nazuna. While that is funny, in contrast to - say - Gabe's bipolar hatred, he just sounded sad. Also, while the desire for control rarely reaches the same levels of toxicity in non-unicorn contexts, see how JL7ten's antics are received here.

Also also, not that you specifically are conflating the two, but there's a line between "this is what I don't like about your content" and "you must change to fit my delusions".

Couldn't really add this as a thumbnail since it takes up more than an entire page. But some guy on Reddit made a chart of Pixiv works and lewds per Holomember. Gura being 4th is fairly disturbing, but at the same time not surprising.

Also I think the guy said in the comments he stole it from /vt/, the numbers are not very surprising in some regards, Marine and Fubuki are always the top of lewded Jp members and Gura has been the most lewded member of EN, the only thing that always surprises me is Ame being more popular than Calli on lewds.
Apparently Fauna has the highest ratio of lewd to normal works out of all of HoloEN, though. How shocking.

The visualization is quite ugly, but this is actually surprising: Gura actually has a lower ratio compared to many of the other holoen members. Sure, she has the 4th highest in prohibited works, but given the fact that she is also the 4th highest in total number of works this doesn't necessarily mean much as she just has more drawings in general.
If you can believe it, apparently Fauna, relatively to general fans, has the biggest cumbrain artist fanbase in holoen. :smugrys:
The chart annoyed me, so I made graphs.
1670078694152.png
1670078772553.png
I'd prefer these to be the same graph, but I can't get it to not look wonky.

There is an error in Sakamata's total works. The chart has 4471 total works for her but ranks her higher than that in the total works list. Assuming that 4471 total works is correct, her R-18:total works ratio is higher than Reine's. That's not surprising for her, but keep the potential error in mind.

I watch Calli occasionally, but I'm not surprised that Calli has a lower R-18 ratio compared to several other Holos. Consider that even people who like her more have commented here about her negative sex appeal.

After a year of getting memed on, Lui decided to play Outlast from the start, alone.
1670079930047.png
She was choking and couldn't say her sign-off properly after three and a half hours, but she got to the courtyard in that time. Lui is a brave birb.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm torn, because I want Pippa to succeed and would love to see her hit the milestone, but I also cannot stand this pervasive feet shit that seems to be everywhere these days and I'd rather not have an accomplishment like this feed into it...

If Pippa finds a loophole to mess with them, though, that'd make it perfect.
1670083580180.png

Pippa needs to do a better job at filtering these faggots so we can have fun again...
Part of growing and gaining new fans. You might not like it but thanks to that she can get enough money from streaming to actually dedicate herself full-time to it.

Who the fuck would be mean to Pippa on the internet? Is it Hollow live fans again?

The same people that think she is problematic and ban her name from Fancords.

Jesus Christ, Hololive must really be stagnating if it's taken this long for another member to hit 1 mil.

All in on the Niji Coin for now. See you later losers
Maybe this is the reason why no new Gen. If they come out with a new gen they will have to try to appeal to a new market because the EN, JP and ID markets are all probably oversaturated. /Ñ/ might possibly be the one to go for.

This reminds me. HoloX's hashtag has been #SSHoloX for the whole year lol. If any Twittards complained, no one (even here) cared enough to see it. Although maybe that's how Lui picked up that South Korean Nazi anti.
I fucking hate this. 80 years have passed. Let it go. Let it die. "BUT MUH NAAZEEEZ".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Who the fuck would be mean to Pippa on the internet? Is it Hollow live fans again?

You can be the most wholesome content creator in the world and people will still send you death threats, it's the Internet. Really she should just block them and not mention it, but she's too nice.

View attachment 7002
It cannot be stated how much they hate what Pippa loves.
Total Nïgger Death.

ADL's most wanted

That'll just get the furries going.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks like Sony's vtubers are going to get a boost with the new tech they're releasing

They should be focusing on better marketing but what do i know?

Also, also...
MY WIFE REACHED 1MIL SUBS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S FUCKING GOO:nenewowl: our army of husbands shall grow ever larger, to cover all the lands with our holy message!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Gobbo teachin you bout drawin bones

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Mika Melatika of ex Nijisanji ID is facing uncertain future...

I don't know why she's worried. Just be their live-in bangmaid. Just go and do the male with two females thing; superior relationship for the adults and any children birthed.

:mitothink:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How does this shit only happen to Miko

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The Pied Pippa of Hamplanet plays Zax's skinflute to lead all the rrats to the boards.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The Pied Pippa of Hamplanet plays Zax's skinflute to lead all the rrats to the boards.
It's more of a furflute.

Which Reich is Kiara going for, 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom