"I do need an adult, unironically"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Seeing that it's already December it made me realize that it's been 5 years since one of the biggest events happened in VTuber history which was dubbed as the "Christmas Miracle" where most of the OGs suddenly experienced explosive growth including Sora herself.

I'm glad that it was archived here and you can see the anons live reactions as early VTubers had their moment.

It was truly a magical time and it was great being part of it.

paul

Early Adopter
There is going to be another Apex tournament in about an hour, the Rakuten esports cup including a few vtubers (mainly VSpo). Matsuri plays in the Apex gorilla's team and Towa in Wokka's team from CR.
Rec1.jpg Rec2.jpg

Tightpinch

Looks like Sony's vtubers are going to get a boost with the new tech they're releasing

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Seeing that it's already December it made me realize that it's been 5 years since one of the biggest events happened in VTuber history which was dubbed as the "Christmas Miracle" where most of the OGs suddenly experienced explosive growth including Sora herself.
I kinda miss Kaguya Luna and this era of Vtubing, its weird to think that vtubers as a market is that old

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I kinda miss Kaguya Luna and this era of Vtubing, its weird to think that vtubers as a market is that old
Same here and fuck SONY for treating her the way they did which made her almost quit being an entertainer. I'm glad that she's still thriving in her old persona where she's garnering millions of views in her VODs and just recently being featured by Youtube Japan and is part of their FanFest lineup along with Salome.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Nene hit 1Million subs just now.

Jesus Christ, Hololive must really be stagnating if it's taken this long for another member to hit 1 mil.

All in on the Niji Coin for now. See you later losers

chihirogumi

Pekora is bungee jumping for some reason.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to do a better job at filtering these faggots so we can have fun again...
EBEr-Sz8_400x400.png
It cannot be stated how much they hate what Pippa loves.
Total Nïgger Death.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
I cant take it anymore
1658813872502521.jpg
give back uncle nowa NOW cover or at least let him post his return schedule. I miss his member Zatsudan so much and I want that part 2 to DnD.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Pekora's 2 million subs celebration just finished. It's a 3D edited video of challenges she wanted to try. A famous hypnotists tried to convince Pekora hypnotism is real and used Noel, Marine and Polka as test subjects. He got them to believe wasabi wasn't spicy, locked their arms in place and somehow made this happen:

You're on the wrong account Canan :smugpipi:

She also went bungee jumping, sky diving and announced that she's gonna be a monster in the new Dragon Quest game.

Near the end, the rabbit revealed that she's actually been living by herself for the past year or so, instead of with her mother like she's always said. Nousagis loved to joke that she doesn't know how to be independent so I'm sure they were surprised. I'm more surprised she's been taking care of that fucking monkey all by herself.

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I cant take it anymore
View attachment 7005
give back uncle nowa NOW cover or at least let him post his return schedule. I miss his member Zatsudan so much and I want that part 2 to DnD.
I honestly just hope Magni's body issue isn't so bad that DND will become difficult going forward, he played Mario Sunshine for a few hours and just did Slime Rancher for 2 hours but every other stream he's only been around for about an hour which isn't really enough time to do a proper DND session imo.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Mika Melatika of ex Nijisanji ID is facing uncertain future...

Also, Hololive collabing with Pacific Racing, they showed summer visuals

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Botan playing Division 2 makes me want to pick it up again. Had to drop it as the game suddenly drops below 15 fps randomly. Never found a fix.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I cant take it anymore
View attachment 7005
There is about an hour and 15 minutes until the 4th in Japan. Maybe that is when he gains his freedom?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Botan playing Division 2 makes me want to pick it up again. Had to drop it as the game suddenly drops below 15 fps randomly. Never found a fix.
I don't think there really is a fix, game has had huge issues since the Countdown update, and Ubisoft seems uninterested in fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom