"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Rin monetisation, she's doing a presentation on why she doesn't need money

She speaks faster when she's overwhelmed and it is incredibly entertaining.

35776536966.jpg
She's a genius.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Charlotte live cheating a 20plus year old game stream

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
UNARCHIVED KARAOKE LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"This is a public service announcement. Apple steals your money." Based Shark Plushie Enjoyer.

"If you super chat from Apple, they take 30% and Youtube takes 30% of your 60%." Shork Brain, British Edition.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to celebrate her birthday in an hour (it was on Tuesday)

Get ready for a lot of sap.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei: "...I have a lot of group project and I have a lot of projects where I'm the hard carry..."

Says a lot about the absolute state of HoloEN these days when the most autistic member of Council is the "hard carry" on the project.
Check the actual context, she's talking about schoolwork group projects there.
Edit: Oh, and yes, she has been the 'lead' on several Holo projects before, but there is no way she would ever call herself a 'hard carry' in that context, purely out of respect if nothing else.

Edit: Other replies
The Holomems have good reason to be stressed if they're working hard on holiday projects in addition to their usual streaming.

I'd guess that EN have been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and are just now showing it. I don't recall seeing any signs of stress from Bae, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, or Irys though.
Is it just me or is the number of talent per concert even bigger than this year? Even though there is an additional concert?

They probably also already started prepping and training for that. No wonder everyone is swamped behind the scenes
This general sentiment received a general answer in Mumei's Advent Calendar video; Basically yes, they are all working on a lot of projects, some of which we will see soon (assuming Christmas/New Years stuff), and some things that we won't see for a while (assuming Holofes stuff).

No, they don't. No one goes after Sora because she's untouchable for being daisenpai. She can literally do whatever she wants, because if people actually tried to harass her they would get completely dogpiled. She worked very hard for years and no small percentage of unicorns can do anything about it. Her dedicated fans would likely drown out such bullshit. The problems only arise when these supposed 'fans' believe they have a real say in the content of streams, and the streamer engages with them by treating them as if they have a point instead of tampering that illogical line of thinking. Then you get situations like Kronii where she obviosuly wanted to handle it delicately and fairly, but instead gave the worst of her fans the opportunity to directly spill their unhealthy emotional manipulation onto a bigger field, and her own ideas were needlessly complicated. Some of them were absolutely fine when expressing their disappointment, and they did the right thing by being honest without all the ugliness. However, others went out in the open in full jealous girlfriend mode. It's all in how you present yourself. For example, if anyone thought that Amelia wouldn't do what she wanted, they were not true fans. As it has been abundantly clear since day 1 that she will go #Ameway. Gura is actually pretty much the same. The only difference is Amelia will shit on you, while Gura will ignore you and pretend you don't exist until the thousands of adoring shrimps drown out the noise.
It's sort of an obvious parallel, but this thought just inspired me as I was peeing waking up today; The fact that Sora is basically an untouchable idol shows that it's not about the actual content or what the girls do, it's about whether the unicorn feels like they can exert control over the content creator. It's the same thing as when people say that rape is not about sex, but instead about power and control.

Yes, I am literally and seriously saying that the psychology of a unicorn is the same as the psychology of a rapist.
TLDR; Yes, the girls are busy. Also, Unicorns are rapists.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Check the actual context, she's talking about schoolwork group projects there.
Edit: Oh, and yes, she has been the 'lead' on several Holo projects before, but there is no way she would ever call herself a 'hard carry' in that context, purely out of respect if nothing else.

Will be editing in more replies as I go...probably.

Save yourself the wordcount. It was mostly a throwaway shitpost mostly poking fun about her being autistic. It ain't that deep. :selenpointandlaugh:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ragus "PikaPee" Altare is currently endurance streaming Pokemon game with his singular shiny Pikachu. Poor anime boy, he can't play Pokemon with all his 3 friends because of Takeshi Nofriendsjin so he is forcing himself to endure this torture to get his Pokemon fix while streaming. Hopefully we'll be seeing Vesper again soon. We need our grandpapa.

thirteenorphans

Let's just say I won't be watching Rin for her karaoke skills. Luckily I don't need my chubas to be übermensch.

Unarchived:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Let's just say I won't be watching Rin for her karaoke skills. Luckily I don't need my chubas to be übermensch.

Unarchived:

Late, but I'll give you a pass this time coz it's Rin

Is this how Amenstigators and Noel fans feel? Because ngl, it's wonderful

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I hope the cheese date/Great Yabbening with the Sad Girls this weekend will be archived.

I don't believe Yuri when she says she has the coof.

Screenshot_20221202_155416_Brave.jpg

I am rigid with anticipation.

This might be the moment we hear/see Shiina apply her Benelli Nova to Dog Woman/Lia after one too many skill-based insults.

Either that or we get to witness the girls kidnap the Fish, and get burying a body in the desert at 1 AM ASMR.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Late, but I'll give you a pass this time coz it's Rin

Is this how Amenstigators and Noel fans feel? Because ngl, it's wonderful
Wait until you hear prayers from Abigail sing

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I hate people who idolize CEO's like Musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc. But there's something wholesome about nearly everyone who works at Cover at least witnessing him crying and being vulnerable.

Feels like this deserves to be posted again.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"you know what they say about guy with big ole noses"

Erina, 2022
is this Nagzz related?

As i always said Sava's singing voice really cool

I know not many people are into ASMR but when she does her voice is pure perfection. Honestly she should have a dual personna similar to Risu just because of how different those two voices are.

Don't know what's up with EN these days. I feel like people are more likely to get sick this time of year, and that's exacerbated considerably by stress. The Holomems have good reason to be stressed if they're working hard on holiday projects in addition to their usual streaming. Aside from causing exhaustion and worsening health problems necessitating breaks, prolonged stress can also make it much harder to deal with interpersonal tension effectively, hence Vesper's suspension.

I'd guess that EN have been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and are just now showing it. I don't recall seeing any signs of stress from Bae, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, or Irys though.
Seasonal depression + overwork + possible nervousness. Japan opened up but I feel like most of the girls will probably do pre-recorded segments.

Dammit.
I am just reminded we will never get Big Booba Brown Space Girl 3D
RIP. Her design was made for 3d.

I've been thinking about it since August but where the fuck is EN3? This is probably the best possible timing for an EN3 debut seeing so many of the other EN members being either busy/sick/on hiatus.

Is the EN chuuba talent that shallow?
Honestly i thought there would be a debut on late October. Maybe cover doesnt want to spread things out too much and have a Nijisanji problem on their hands especially given how overall viewership/memberships on EN side has also dropped quite a bit.

I hope the cheese date/Great Yabbening with the Sad Girls this weekend will be archived.

View attachment 6931
Why is Yuri making George Floyd jokes?

I enjoyed the little Prince's singing. She might not be the best at it but she can hit some notes and has a ton of potential while at the same time having fun with it like Ame. 1670016010710.png

I feel like Calli has been feeling a bit overwhelmed about everything. She's been working nonstop for quite a bit and she probably feels like its all work and no play. She is fairly young too but starting to get older. Not so easy to keep this lifestyle up the older you get.

I know someone posted this but im too lazy to go back and quote.
1670016681486.png

According to her, Management did this.

This is all based on perception as I don't know how Fishman runs things behind doors but I feel like this is the difference bewteen IdolEN and Phase. Everything Idol management does seems to be aimed at getting the girls noticed. The money they pump into the girls is all for marketing making it so that the girls are known by as many people as possible for brand recognition. Meanwhile I feel like Phase is doing all it can to separate themselves from the bigger corpos and just leaving it up to the talents to work on this.

Back in the day, how did channels on youtube promote themselves? They would tag other bigger content creators, include them on thumbnails or start shit with them in the hopes that the other content creator would notice or their audience would notice. This is why Pippa raiding Niji/Holo/Rackets is a good thing for marketing. It gets her name noticed and brings more attention to her name as a brand.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fuck, I really like this brit. I didn't think I could find another oshi after Sana but it might actually be a possibility. Do I just have a thing for barely-understandable foreign women who sing like shit, are obsessed with Splatoon and say whatever nonsensical shit they want to?
:gunpeko:

Kyo and Shiki showed up during the stream:
627463729.jpg

She was also supposed to collab with Pochi right after the karaoke but the dog had to cancel. Rin forgot to mention it at all of course:
6373626341.jpg
Edit: Didn't realize how big the images were on mobile.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As i always said Sava's singing voice really cool

I cant believe this is coming from the woman who made a soap taste tier list

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 6931

I am rigid with anticipation.

This might be the moment we hear/see Shiina apply her Benelli Nova to Dog Woman/Lia after one too many skill-based insults.

Either that or we get to witness the girls kidnap the Fish, and get burying a body in the desert at 1 AM ASMR.
Shiina's doing a separate trip for family, no cheese date. I mean.... I guess she could have lied.... but Shiina would never ever lie about her personal off stream life...
:shiinastare:Never ever .....

hololive ruined /jp/

Shiina's doing a separate trip for family, no cheese date. I mean.... I guess she could have lied.... but Shiina would never ever lie about her personal off stream life...
:shiinastare:Never ever .....
the joke is that she doesnt right? bf tesla data analyst, gook grandad. she should lie more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom