"It's not only about whether your boobs are big or not... probably"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Don't know if it's posted here already

Why can't Kronii show her singing powerlevel?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
New Sward video.

Kiara's reaction when learning about stuffing is like an American's reaction to learning about haggis which is actually delicious, and can be a great experience if you get the full presentation including Robert Burns' Address to a Haggis

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Really...fuck vagueposting.
Those bitches really can't go crying that people shit on them/breed rrats if they do this constantly
NijiEN are doing the same shit rn too it's so fucking annoying.

My stance on graduations has always been that I'm perfectly okay with them if it's what the person really wants and they feel it's their time - even if it's someone I really like.

I'm going to be blindsided either way, so shit like Calli crossposting her struggles between Holo and RM accounts, or Nina telling us to expect an announcement that never came when she said it would, just makes the hobby so fucking exhausting it's almost not worth staying plugged into.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
NijiEN are doing the same shit rn too it's so fucking annoying.

My stance on graduations has always been that I'm perfectly okay with them if it's what the person really wants and they feel it's their time - even if it's someone I really like.

I'm going to be blindsided either way, so shit like Calli crossposting her struggles between Holo and RM accounts, or Nina telling us to expect an announcement that never came when she said it would, just makes the hobby so fucking exhausting it's almost not worth staying plugged into.
This is why you only take autistic girls and boys as your Oshi's, people so broken they couldn't ever get a job in another industry.

After all if they can't leave they can't leave you.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I've been thinking about it since August but where the fuck is EN3? This is probably the best possible timing for an EN3 debut seeing so many of the other EN members being either busy/sick/on hiatus.

Is the EN chuuba talent that shallow?
How many times do people have to say it, Tempus is EN3 :magnicope:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This is why you only take autistic girls and boys as your Oshi's, people so broken they couldn't ever get a job in another industry.

After all if they can't leave they can't leave you.
nazuna-by-hanazome_uta.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
First he came for the pink women, then his true plan can come to fruition and he can meet his pink man idol, Joji.

As for Morii knowing Pippa, also keep in mind when Pippa finished her stream she had about 1k views and when she raided Morii there were 6k viewers for her. Sure, viewership isn't linear, but Pippa isn't the small vtuber we knew her at the start of the year, she's in the big leagues now and all because she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and be herself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You guys just worry too much about a bunch of random adult wahmen who should know what is good for themselves, this constant dooming makes it sound like yagoo drives some sort of slave operation instead of an entertainment company. But i do agree that it's a fine time for a EN3 drop, the talent may be slightly burned out and need some time to recover but that only causes greater discontent in the audience, some shiny new toys to distract people would be great ngl, this dooming is getting tiring.
:lolcalmdown:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Really...fuck vagueposting.
Those bitches really can't go crying that people shit on them/breed rrats if they do this constantly
This motherfucker needs friends. Vent to your fucking friends, wtf are you doing.

SoundWave Superior

The first 2 seem new?
Gen 2 finally? After all these months?
Could be new people but the first 2 people are nyanners and veibae, honestly the new vshojo models look so coomer it's unreal

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Don't know if it's posted here already

Why can't Kronii show her singing powerlevel?

BlueShark shared it when it came out
I mean:
1670003815700.png

Plus, in her last member stream she mentioned that she recently made a breakthrough in her singing lessons after a long while of not seeing any progress (the tweet is probably referring to that). Being a bit :optimistic: here but I like to think that we're gonna hear her singing more often going forward.

Plus:
Was watching the newest Kronii zatsu and she confirmed that a new cover is coming in a month or so!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hololast Supper - by - space_kami.jpg

I like the effort in this one. It's funny to look up the source for coincidences. For example, Smol Ame as Judas (lol), while normal Ame is the "Beloved" John, who tradition holds had visions of the future recorded in the book of Revelation. Gura is perfectly cast as the impetuous Peter, a fisherman who once walked on water, who once cut off the ear of a Roman soldier in defense of Jesus, and who tradition holds was the first pope. Calli is Peter's (Gura's) brother, the "manly" Andrew. As for other well-known ones, Bae is "Doubting" Thomas, and Mumei is Matthew, author of the gospel and a tax collector (I would have chosen Irys for that, personally).

I don't know enough to find any more coincidences. Probably the only intentional one was Smol Ame as Judas.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I don't want to drop Pippa, I just want to drop 95% of her most frequent chatters off a building.
Found a 2view that has great taste in games and super chill. Does her own model and rigging, pretty awesome. BUT she has the same 5 fucking degenerate douchebags in her chat that constantly spams. I know it's tough when you get so little viewers to tell people to fuck off but holy shit.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Found a 2view that has great taste in games and super chill. Does her own model and rigging, pretty awesome. BUT she has the same 5 fucking degenerate douchebags in her chat that constantly spams. I know it's tough when you get so little viewers to tell people to fuck off but holy shit.
Care to share? Others might be interested. Maybe we can make it 7 douchebage and a few decent people :p

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I pity Fumo collectors. Imagine a sack of poorly stitched beanies sold at a premium because they're only available for a second online, and then they're resold for a small vacation or car downpayments.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I pity Fumo collectors. Imagine a sack of poorly stitched beanies sold at a premium because they're only available for a second online, and then they're resold for a small vacation or car downpayments.
As the owner of several touhou fumos I am eagerly awaiting selling them off to retire in the mountains in an abandoned nuclear silo house.
Crypto bros wish they had what I had.

thirteenorphans

Rin monetisation, she's doing a presentation on why she doesn't need money

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1670008159407.png

This freaking dork is panicking over SC rains and making a goddamn presentations on why people shouldn't donate

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :smugpipi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom