"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Millie is doing something odd and intriguing

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I think you need take meds and go back to 4chan. Please stop trying to turn the forum into an /vt
I think you need to suck my dick (Platonically of course)

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Mumei stressed

Don't know what's up with EN these days. I feel like people are more likely to get sick this time of year, and that's exacerbated considerably by stress. The Holomems have good reason to be stressed if they're working hard on holiday projects in addition to their usual streaming. Aside from causing exhaustion and worsening health problems necessitating breaks, prolonged stress can also make it much harder to deal with interpersonal tension effectively, hence Vesper's suspension.

I'd guess that EN have been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and are just now showing it. I don't recall seeing any signs of stress from Bae, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, or Irys though.

Mumei: "...I have a lot of group project and I have a lot of projects where I'm the hard carry..."

Says a lot about the absolute state of HoloEN these days when the most autistic member of Council is the "hard carry" on the project.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei stressed

Don't know what's up with EN these days. I feel like people are more likely to get sick this time of year, and that's exacerbated considerably by stress. The Holomems have good reason to be stressed if they're working hard on holiday projects in addition to their usual streaming. Aside from causing exhaustion and worsening health problems necessitating breaks, prolonged stress can also make it much harder to deal with interpersonal tension effectively, hence Vesper's suspension.

I'd guess that EN have been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and are just now showing it. I don't recall seeing any signs of stress from Bae, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, or Irys though.

I think they need to chill on the projects. They seem to be causing a lot of fatigue. It isn't like the JP side where they have a ton of support and staff doing the heavy lifting for the special videos.

Edit:
Bae took a break this week for mental and physical health reasons and is only doing guerillas, Fauna and Kiara take regular breaks, and IRyS has learned to pace herself, though she is going hard right now lol.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondo's response to being called based

Also look who's in the rear mirror?

signal-2022-12-02-08-18-59-354.jpg

signal-2022-12-02-08-18-59-354.png

Not-Username

So ID Gen 2, Council and Irys seems to debut their 3D just like ID Gen1 and Myth. The festival is on March 18-19, 2023 at the same location like this year.I'm curious how the deco*27 stage turns out in comparison to the "normal" stages. View attachment 6911

Is it just me or is the number of talent per concert even bigger than this year? Even though there is an additional concert?

They probably also already started prepping and training for that. No wonder everyone is swamped behind the scenes

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is it just me or is the number of talent per concert even bigger than this year? Even though there is an additional concert?

They probably also already started prepping and training for that. No wonder everyone is swamped behind the scenes
Well, they added CouncilRyS and ID2, so the number of girls to squeeze in went up by 8. Hopefully the ID1 and Myth girls have more interactions with each other or JP members this year and feel more integrated, though I assume all the ID2 and Council girls will be solo.

Not holding my breath, though.

RiverBear

So ID Gen 2, Council and Irys seems to debut their 3D just like ID Gen1 and Myth. The festival is on March 18-19, 2023 at the same location like this year.I'm curious how the deco*27 stage turns out in comparison to the "normal" stages. View attachment 6911

Dammit.
I am just reminded we will never get Big Booba Brown Space Girl 3D

Curse you NamieGoreng

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

One of these bitches is gonna die by the end of the month

akari-chan

I've been thinking about it since August but where the fuck is EN3? This is probably the best possible timing for an EN3 debut seeing so many of the other EN members being either busy/sick/on hiatus.

Is the EN chuuba talent that shallow?

RiverBear

One of these bitches is gonna die by the end of the month

Rrat Time:
Calli feels choked by all these requirements from Hololive and would rather focus on her DD career (which iirc she was supposed to have this Dec but seeing the schedule means it likely will no longer happen)

Which means Calli is finally graduating from Holo.
Screenshot_20221202-224536_Samsung Internet.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rrat Time:
Calli feels choked by all these requirements from Hololive and would rather focus on her DD career (which iirc she was supposed to have this Dec but seeing the schedule means it likely will no longer happen)

View attachment 6920
I honestly think she will ride the holo train music wise till the very end since it has given her the most attention to her music as a whole, she has a contract too lmao

Plus its just a calendar, maybe it also has DemonDice shit on it

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Rrat Time:

View attachment 6920
Honestly, the other girls aside, she sort of did this to herself. She took on way too much with constant trips between America and Japan, her career as Calli, the deal with UMG, and ramping up DDK stuff.

I honestly don't care much about these big projects. I would rather watch cute anime girls play video games and chat, than all these wild projects that are a logistical nightmare and they get almost no support with.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
My rrat is that having an EN branch was always an experiment, and while it had a promising start, it's now become clear to Yagoo that dealing with such a widely dispersed branch in so many timezones so far from their HQ is just not worth the trouble. That's why EN is so stressed - the thing they're working hard on is their farewell concert this Christmas or New Years. They will all graduate at the same time except Irys who lives close enough to be incorporated into JP.

The only real question is which of them will be scooped up by Sakana and which will follow Coco and Rushia on the path of "talent freedom".

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In less depressing news, Mio announced a new outfit.

Fi-hrdoaUAAbxVa.jpeg

Also, Yopi confirms Idol outfits for ID1 girls.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Mumei: "...I have a lot of group project and I have a lot of projects where I'm the hard carry..."

Says a lot about the absolute state of HoloEN these days when the most autistic member of Council is the "hard carry" on the project.
I'd like to think she's talking about her College work.
But given the rate the EN talent is burning out I don't really think that's the case.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yes it is. I think I had a mental filter for this and only honest interest in a survival tool got around it. I was still in disbelief for a bit, thinking oh the ball things must be named after some old tool or something. 🧩 :annoyedpippa: 🧩

Yes, it was named after an old tool, in a manner of speaking.

When Pippa first showed she had the ability to raid Mori, I had a few thoughts as to why Mori might be following her, but then it was revealed it's just because of it no longer being whitelist, so I put those thoughts away... but here we are, Mori clearly knowing about Pippa and even using her catchphrase correctly.
So my suspicion mainly lies with /vt/. Mori, as shown in her VA-11 HALL-A streams and the NSO stream, has an issue with egosurfing, but particularly on 4chan/imageboards. Given this, I suspect she lurks, possibly even posts there regularly, under the guise of being a fan.

I'm definitely on the "Mori knew" side of this (aside from "pipipipi," she also called her "Pippa" instead of "Pipkin" as many people unfamiliar with her do), but I don't think following /vt/ is necessary to know who Pippa is anymore. She's the TikTok Rabbit who gets clipped like crazy. She has nearly a hundred thousand subs. Her streams now regularly pull CCVs that would put her among the less subscribed members of the EN branches of the big two corpos. I know she started out as the little secret of the edgy side of the internet, but she's got numbers now such that it's really no surprise that other people who have immersed themselves in this industry will have heard of her, including those with millions of subs; you don't need to have lurked in the dingy corners of the internet to have heard of her anymore. They might like her, hate her, or be indifferent, but they will know her and people shouldn't be surprised by that anymore. Discount Pekora is big time now.

Just don't let yourself be one of those mall goth types who stops liking a band after they become too popular.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I just want these men with voice changers to be healthy and happy bros :painpeko:

In less depressing news, Mio announced a new outfit.

View attachment 6921

Also, Yopi confirms Idol outfits for ID1 girls.

Pon Wolf powered through a 20-song karaoke earlier today and made 2 announcements. The outfit was one of them (it's been a year and a half since the last one, though she said it was 2 years on stream lol) and the other was her 4th anniversary live, Mio Forest Night Party:

20221202_100503.jpg

So far I can see Ayame, Fubuki, Kanata, Azki, Lui and Koyori. Though that Lui silhouette could be Subaru?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Rrat Time:

View attachment 6920
Really...fuck vagueposting.
Those bitches really can't go crying that people shit on them/breed rrats if they do this constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom