"When I think about talking, my mouth just opens"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Hag love (Hag love)
Fi9THwYaUAUxdqF.jpeg

Green shork gets her official 3D debut (was previously showcased during NijiFes).

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Guess this explains why she was absent earlier.

Someone posted in here a week or two ago that during a member stream, Ame sounded down and was speaking out about the stress she was going through working on stuff behind the scenes. I wonder if there was some merit to that then but never saw a follow up. I can't locate the post that talked about it, but I think they had gotten the member stream info from a /vt/ thread.

after all, Mori's blown several dogwhistles regarding being familiar with Ghost, so her having a casual knowledge of lolcows/internet metacommentary culture possibly drew her to Pippa as well. Given that unlike Fauna she outright referenced her intro, she has probably at least seen one of her streams, if not a handful. I'd be curious to learn more.

Art tax:
View attachment 6907

Mori has made references to Ghostpolitics and lolcows on stream before? That's wild. What is the context for that? I haven't heard of this before.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
When Pippa first showed she had the ability to raid Mori, I had a few thoughts as to why Mori might be following her, but then it was revealed it's just because of it no longer being whitelist, so I put those thoughts away... but here we are, Mori clearly knowing about Pippa and even using her catchphrase correctly.
So my suspicion mainly lies with /vt/. Mori, as shown in her VA-11 HALL-A streams and the NSO stream, has an issue with egosurfing, but particularly on 4chan/imageboards. Given this, I suspect she lurks, possibly even posts there regularly, under the guise of being a fan.
With this in mind, her knowing about Pippa isn't really that strange at all. Pippa has a fairly large presence on /vt/, even outside of the phase connect community, mainly due to her content, and she and Mori have been connected via the "pink women" thing. From another angle, it's possible she became interested in her due to her content itself after seeing her on /vt/ - after all, Mori's blown several dogwhistles regarding being familiar with Ghost, so her having a casual knowledge of lolcows/internet metacommentary culture possibly drew her to Pippa as well. Given that unlike Fauna she outright referenced her intro, she has probably at least seen one of her streams, if not a handful. I'd be curious to learn more.

Art tax:
View attachment 6907
We need a schizopost reaction for posts like these.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Someone posted in here a week or two ago that during a member stream, Ame sounded down and was speaking out about the stress she was going through working on stuff behind the scenes. I wonder if there was some merit to that then but never saw a follow up. I can't locate the post that talked about it, but I think they had gotten the member stream info from a /vt/ thread.
I'm a member of Ame and I don't remember this happening.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Watame did nothing wrong as always

Holostars hologra

As i always said Sava's singing voice really cool

Unexpected poetry reading from Pippa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When Pippa first showed she had the ability to raid Mori, I had a few thoughts as to why Mori might be following her, but then it was revealed it's just because of it no longer being whitelist, so I put those thoughts away... but here we are, Mori clearly knowing about Pippa and even using her catchphrase correctly.
So my suspicion mainly lies with /vt/. Mori, as shown in her VA-11 HALL-A streams and the NSO stream, has an issue with egosurfing, but particularly on 4chan/imageboards. Given this, I suspect she lurks, possibly even posts there regularly, under the guise of being a fan.
With this in mind, her knowing about Pippa isn't really that strange at all. Pippa has a fairly large presence on /vt/, even outside of the phase connect community, mainly due to her content, and she and Mori have been connected via the "pink women" thing. From another angle, it's possible she became interested in her due to her content itself after seeing her on /vt/ - after all, Mori's blown several dogwhistles regarding being familiar with Ghost, so her having a casual knowledge of lolcows/internet metacommentary culture possibly drew her to Pippa as well. Given that unlike Fauna she outright referenced her intro, she has probably at least seen one of her streams, if not a handful. I'd be curious to learn more.
Phase Invaders Phase Two: Pink Women.

The fish cannot be stopped.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

It was this members-only stream.

I did watch that stream.

I look through the timestamp and the only possible part could be these:
1669984339498.png

For the first timestamp, she reaffirmed that it is nice and comfy and she still enjoy doing it despite mentally draining.
For the second timestamp, she was referring to how it difficult it is for HoloEN branch to do similar events like JP branch due to logistic reason like how people have to travel, etc, basically something we already know.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I did watch that stream.

I look through the timestamp and the only possible part could be these:
View attachment 6909
For the first timestamp, she reaffirmed that it is nice and comfy and she still enjoy doing it despite mentally draining.
For the second timestamp, she was referring to how it difficult for HoloEN branch to do similar events like JP branch due to logistic reason like how people have to travel, etc.
Yeah, some guy was spergging on Twitter about the stream and it was posted some pages back. When I checked 4chan about it, no one was really sperging there, just mentioning Ame said she hated when people gave her too much credit for BTS stuff, since it felt like people were littling the other girls.

The Twitter guy seems to have been full of shit, then.

Edit:
This post:

The teamate on my TL is having an episode
Any teamates here that want to spill the beans about Ame's recent Member's only stream?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The rest of Eden Gumi talking about Axia's graduation.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Ame (Who I am bee tee dubs) is pregnant with Bubba's children, now I know what you all fear but as Ame is a latino and not a white woman we can safely assume that Bubba isn't really a dog but a black man she has caged up and kept as a pet.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ame (Who I am bee tee dubs) is pregnant with Bubba's children, now I know what you all fear but as Ame is a latino and not a white woman we can safely assume that Bubba isn't really a dog but a black man she has caged up and kept as a pet.

I think you need take meds and go back to 4chan. Please stop trying to turn the forum into an /vt

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The leaks were correct, plus include Polka and Anya in the official announcement.

Not-Username

You got that wrong.
Ina is pregnant after moving in with her boyfriend (who is also bubba for ame) and that is why there is full inet lockdown from her.
They moved her into a facility where she is forced to use a bed to not give birth on the floor.

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ame's made it clear that even though she enjoys the streaming aspect, she much prefers being someone who plans stuff and brainstorms new ideas and actively bring those ideas to fruition. And once that's done she kind of loses interest.

She probably is sick like she mentioned, or overworking herself trying to get something unknown to us off the ground. I see both of those things being equally probable.

paul

Early Adopter

The leaks were correct, plus include Polka and Anya in the official announcement.
So ID Gen 2, Council and Irys seems to debut their 3D just like ID Gen1 and Myth. The festival is on March 18-19, 2023 at the same location like this year.I'm curious how the deco*27 stage turns out in comparison to the "normal" stages. 1669985364040577.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azumalim (she is doing irl activities with vtuber avatar). Streamed today and told about how she had been scamming out of money from her youtube activities earlier( from the corporation that previously owned her model) and had to go to court. Now the trial is sort of over, the money has been returned and she can continue her activities normally.

twitter post

google translation
Even after Azulim started working as an individual, Chisey Co., Ltd. (the transfer company before the asset transfer) did not pay some of the revenue from Youtube, etc., and could not be contacted. A judgment was made that payment was accepted. Along with this, all the situations that hinder Azulim's activities have come to an end.
and report translation from one of the fan.

vivaldi_BYih8kP64Z.png
vivaldi_rXILKhc3Vq.pngvivaldi_nPbNT5OZKI.png
vivaldi_5iwYVb71mn.png
vivaldi_4xBbuF8lSO.pngvivaldi_fTEbIyMbKQ.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mumei stressed

Don't know what's up with EN these days. I feel like people are more likely to get sick this time of year, and that's exacerbated considerably by stress. The Holomems have good reason to be stressed if they're working hard on holiday projects in addition to their usual streaming. Aside from causing exhaustion and worsening health problems necessitating breaks, prolonged stress can also make it much harder to deal with interpersonal tension effectively, hence Vesper's suspension.

I'd guess that EN have been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and are just now showing it. I don't recall seeing any signs of stress from Bae, Calli, Kiara, Fauna, or Irys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom