"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lui must have some sort of horniness hormones that makes everyone surrounding her desire the shit out of her
~Hag hormones~

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder how familiar Calli actually is with Pippa vs. how she was just quick enough to get what Pipipipipi meant and seeing the raid alert.
I'm sure the Holo EN all get to talking and word gets around. Remember

Grimmi Subathon Day 4

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Okay losers time for 2 view karaoke (in 30 mins). I swear shes good!

Not-Username

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's a back-to-back comparison of Pippa doing it regularly, and then to Calli's.
View attachment 6898
I still hadn't gone back to listen so I assumed it was her raided chat, but that's a pretty spot on inflection. Maybe, just maybe she knows?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi dropping a little lore that might be known about? She's half native on her dads side and has done shrooms legally at some point. Brings up that her mom's high functioning schizo and did ayawaska and ended up in a 4 year psychosis. She disappeared in another country. Mother is "caucasian from a specific european country."

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
White girls fuck... each other.

Lumi talks a bit about her background in this clip, east coast confirmed. It sounds like she's from one of those New England "old money" families, what with the Connecticut, Stacey-Lacrosse milieu and the "hostess" upbringing she alluded to elsewhere. Then again, if @Mumberthrax is right this could be another cunningly elaborate lie from the Star the Glows.

Also, whatever you're suffering from right now, this is the cure.

EDIT:
Timestamp: 2:23:59 - 2:24:07
Doesn't sound like she recognizes the name to me. Sounds like she just read the name "Pippa" and the phrase "pipipipipi" from chat.

EDIT:
I'm not saying she always lies. But just watch the yubicraft stream and her debate stream with pippa, and pay close attention. She's just verbally adept is all I'm saying, and she still slips up sometimes. Her story in the clip doesn't seem to indicate she herself was in an old money family, just that she was in school with someone who played lacrosse. With her parents being scientists and her "growing up in a lab" it would make sense that they're well-off enough financially to send lumi to a private school where that would be more likely to be a thing, but it's not exactly in evidence either.

I saw the worms debate, though not yubicraft. Sure, she's a good speaker and quick-witted. I don't know what you mean by "slips up", though. Just part of the banter, maybe? Anyway, obviously I have no idea what kind of family she's from, I just meant that it would make sense. I forgot about her parents being scientists.

Last edited:

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Timestamp: 2:23:59 - 2:24:07

1669968243918.png
1669968259500.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I remember Gura not even having a 1 million sub celebration, and Pippa wants to promote the rest of her company and is wanting them to succeed more than chasing her own growth.
Gura had a 1 mil sub celebration (which she spent singing songs by other holomems and talking about how showing gratitude was something she needs to work on). I think it was the 3 mil she skipped.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Okay losers time for 2 view karaoke (in 30 mins). I swear shes good!

Holy Shit she's got a really soothing voice. Thanks!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
White girls fuck... each other.

Lumi talks a bit about her background in this clip, east coast confirmed. It sounds like she's from one of those New England "old money" families, what with the Connecticut, Stacey-Lacrosse milieu and the "hostess" upbringing she alluded to elsewhere. Then again, if @Mumberthrax is right this could be another cunningly elaborate lie from the Star the Glows.

Also, whatever you're suffering from right now, this is the cure.

I'm not saying she always lies. But just watch the yubicraft stream and her debate stream with pippa, and pay close attention. She's just verbally adept is all I'm saying, and she still slips up sometimes. Her story in the clip doesn't seem to indicate she herself was in an old money family, just that she was in school with someone who played lacrosse. With her parents being scientists and her "growing up in a lab" it would make sense that they're well-off enough financially to send lumi to a private school where that would be more likely to be a thing, but it's not exactly in evidence either.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Guess this explains why she was absent earlier.

In other news YuMe percent, a VTuber group which formed this year, is dissolving on the 11th due to lack of operational support and manpower.

Pretty surprising since they released a new wave just last August.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Sounds rather concerning, given that Ame is the type to update very quickly on twitter if she has to postpone or reschedule a stream. I'd like to hope that it was nothing serious, but it does sound like some sort of medical emergency for her.

wew

Male hag love!

First Ina now Ame plus gura streaming less and less
its not looking so good for the myth girls
They really need to get hololive en g3 going soon

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
When Pippa first showed she had the ability to raid Mori, I had a few thoughts as to why Mori might be following her, but then it was revealed it's just because of it no longer being whitelist, so I put those thoughts away... but here we are, Mori clearly knowing about Pippa and even using her catchphrase correctly.
So my suspicion mainly lies with /vt/. Mori, as shown in her VA-11 HALL-A streams and the NSO stream, has an issue with egosurfing, but particularly on 4chan/imageboards. Given this, I suspect she lurks, possibly even posts there regularly, under the guise of being a fan.
With this in mind, her knowing about Pippa isn't really that strange at all. Pippa has a fairly large presence on /vt/, even outside of the phase connect community, mainly due to her content, and she and Mori have been connected via the "pink women" thing. From another angle, it's possible she became interested in her due to her content itself after seeing her on /vt/ - after all, Mori's blown several dogwhistles regarding being familiar with Ghost, so her having a casual knowledge of lolcows/internet metacommentary culture possibly drew her to Pippa as well. Given that unlike Fauna she outright referenced her intro, she has probably at least seen one of her streams, if not a handful. I'd be curious to learn more.

Art tax:
1668396176325646.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Thank @Empty_Inbox for discovering her
This is the power of variety streamers - I was just looking for Dota people, who knew this 0 ward Mirana was so powerful? Well, she was talking about singing in the end of that stream - you can clearly see she is passionate about music.

Meanwhile Fauna and Kronii got sponsored to play (separately) a new gatcha game based on anime The Eminence In Shadow.

paul

Early Adopter
Oh fucking gross, Mori is playing P5 with the English dub
Anyone who want a vtuber play P5 should watch Bae's playthrough. She didn't know anything about the game and is now totally hyped for it. It's been the first time in ages that I completely watched such a long VOD (you just have turn off the obnoxious chat though). And she plays with JP dub like everyone should.
Tamaki had his 3rd anniversary a few days ago and is pumping a lot of content out since then. After an original song of the Noripro members and a cover with Mea we got another 3D cover of the opening from the Kobayashi anime with Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom