"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wonder how familiar Calli actually is with Pippa vs. how she was just quick enough to get what Pipipipipi meant and seeing the raid alert.
In the broadest sense of the word, she does seem to be 'aware' of her. When Pippa did a stream talking about the idol community, Karen liked some tweets from her friend who was trying to argue with Pippa.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12523120
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12523459
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12523770
Though this all seems to be water under the bridge.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Eh, Karen might not even know the context of the tweet she liked. After the stuff she said about idols in interviews it might just be a general sentiment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame never showed up for her stream 4 hours ago.

Teammates:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"you know what they say about guy with big ole noses"

Erina, 2022

Sven

I wonder how familiar Calli actually is with Pippa vs. how she was just quick enough to get what Pipipipipi meant and seeing the raid alert.
I assume she was able to pick up it was a raid message as it was appearing in chat a few dozen times right after a raid, can't rule out she knows the rabbit but safer assumption would be she don't.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Silvervale and Froot team won Toast 20,000 dollar toruney

1669960804376.png

This is some cryptic shit. Assuming someone is graduating, Yugo committed unhappy or one of the livers had an accident and might be in the hospital.
The only reason I don't think is something quite as bad as an accident or someone being dead or something is that pretty much everyone is tweeting and streaming as normal except for the above tweets everything is business as usual, so I isn't something that would take someone out of commission immediately, personally I'm inclined toward someone will announce their (voluntary) graduation soon or management did something retarded.

Also Ame is like 30 min away form breaking Holo record for late for a stream, I think the previous record is Kanata at like 5ish hours.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I've said before, I'm a bit of a sap.

"Living the dream" type moments like this are one of the things that make me love all this VTuber stuff in the first place.

Happy for Pippa. Mood is good.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa wants to promote the rest of her company and is wanting them to succeed more than chasing her own growth.
The more successful Pippa is, the more successful others in her presence will be. I know the only reason I know of Lia, Lumi, Shiina, Tenma, and by extension Kirsche and Lisa is because of Pippa. Sure, I don't watch all of their like I do with Pippa, but I'll jump in the occasional stream when I have time.

I'll also say, the more people that a viewer follows in one company, the more likely they are to buy merch. Shipping costs are always a nightmare, but paying 20$ or whatever in shipping is far less painful when you're buying a lot of merch than when you're buying one 10$ item. Sure, the shipping might not change, but the anchoring does.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm inclined toward someone will announce their (voluntary) graduation soon or management did something retarded.
Nijisanji realized they actually approved Shachi's joining Nijisanji and have decided to replace Petra with her effective immediately.

Jacks Wasted Life

I assume she was able to pick up it was a raid message as it was appearing in chat a few dozen times right after a raid, can't rule out she knows the rabbit but safer assumption would be she don't.
"Thank you for the raid." It's as generic and phoned in as "thank you come again" It's just a platitude. Part of the job. So she was neither being dismissive, or acknowledging of Pippa.

Nothing to see here.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope this doesn't lead to attention starved indies raiding bigger vtubers for clout... because that is gonna breed some fucking hatred.

USS IOWA

Many of nijiEn members had been sad posting on twitter since morning, at the beginning like many I thought it was about the NijiJP member that is graduating but found weird that so many members that had never interacted with him were sad about it, apparently Nina said at the beginning of her Crusader King stream that something sad happened behind the scenes and we will know in the future, but she couldn't talk about it yet (the stream still going so cant go find a timestamp), so it seems its not related to Axio.

So the question reminds what the hell happen that has so many EN members depressed? did someone let them know their intention to graduate? did management announce some really bad new rules or changes? or did something personal happened to one of them?

Got a bad feeling with this one, Is it just me or Nijisanji had a lot of problems related to the talents ever since Anycolor got public it makes me worried that Cover is going on the same route.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mori even said "Pipipipipipi". I wonder how the cuckbeats will react to this.
Everyone be on the lookout for Mori Fancord salt and/or Pippa getting blacklisted there too after this.
Yeah im expecting a Cuckbeat Fancord to blacklist her which would be hilarious.

Pippa is in such a weird place. PC's biggest talent/cashcow, yet she doesn't want to be as big as she is. She fears getting too big as it changes the streaming experience. Almost like Gura in that her growth was a complete surprise and she was thrust into the spotlight. Obviously not the same in scope, but both downplay their success.

I remember Gura not even having a 1 million sub celebration, and Pippa wants to promote the rest of her company and is wanting them to succeed more than chasing her own growth.

Glad she's not clout chasing, but she really does need to get over her imposter syndrome IMO. She will either be like Gura and accept her success, or be overwhelmed and quit as Pippa. I imagine her roommate will still be around though if that happens.
She has always said that streaming to more than 100 people seemed like too much. Back when she first broke 500 I commented on her chat congratulating her and she started freaking out (seems she doesnt look at CCV while she streams to avoid from going on full panic attack). Happened again when she became a 4-view.

Given her history with streaming and content creation (2 years to hit 700 subs on one account) and one of her most recent failures not passing the 100 sub mark, I am pretty sure she feels like none of this is possible or real. While I enjoyed the chat experience back when she had 300 viewers, (since you could read each and every comment) I am really glad about how far she has come. She also still manages to catch a message or two despite her chat going at 500mph. She has been constantly pulling numbers that rival Niji and Holo EN's least watched livers.

Also made this on AI ahead of time in case I forget (or im away and miss it)
1669961817728.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Got a bad feeling with this one, Is it just me or Nijisanji had a lot of problems related to the talents ever since Anycolor got public it makes me worried that Cover is going on the same route.
Cover has issues with talents without even being public, so it would only get worse.
I hope this doesn't lead to attention starved indies raiding bigger vtubers for clout... because that is gonna breed some fucking hatred.
I thought Youtube's raid function was whitelisted channels only? Did they change something?

Sven

I thought Youtube's raid function was whitelisted channels only? Did they change something?
They at some point added a open to all raid option you can select, pretty sure it is still whitelisted only as default so Mori would have had to select it herself in this case.

Can't remember the stream but Pippa learned of this when she started seeing Holo's in her raid options

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They at some point added a open to all raid option you can select, pretty sure it is still whitelisted only as default so Mori would have had to select it herself in this case.

Can't remember the stream but Pippa learned of this when she started seeing Holo's in her raid options
I can't decide if Mori did that because she actually wanted anyone at all to raid her or if she just had another technologically clueless moment.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"Thank you for the raid." It's as generic and phoned in as "thank you come again" It's just a platitude. Part of the job. So she was neither being dismissive, or acknowledging of Pippa.

Nothing to see here.
SHE SAID PIPIPIPIPI

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
SHE SAID PIPIPIPIPI
But how did she say it? Was it just ‘pee pee pee pee’, or was it an actual ‘PIPIPIPI’? Like, did you get the impression that she had heard it before or knew how it was normally said?
Really though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Fauna or someone had shared Pippa clips in their discord chats, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Mori didn’t actually recognize her.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
But how did she say it? Was it just ‘pee pee pee pee’, or was it an actual ‘PIPIPIPI’? Like, did you get the impression that she had heard it before or knew how it was normally said?
Really though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Fauna or someone had shared Pippa clips in their discord chats, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Mori didn’t actually recognize her.
It was an actual "Pipipipipi!" Which is why folks (myself included) are wondering if she knows about Pippa. It was a for-real PIPIPIPI. The kind that could be her properly reading the room or just as easily be her familiar with the catchphrase.

100% someone's gonna clip it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Here's a back-to-back comparison of Pippa doing it regularly, and then to Calli's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom