"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The soy rage produced from Jim's raid to Pippa's stream earlier must be plentiful. Mining the salt from the usual spots should be fun.
The Cappipicord was very autistic that I couldn't last 2 seconds to even screenshot anything.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is being very based tonight, and she's right, buy your canned goods and prep material. When covid or hurricanes come by the stores get fucked, and sometimes places just lose power for some time because of bad storms, and it's good to not have to deal with it. Instead of waiting in line at stores when the Shanghai Shakes started I could just wait for the panic to die down because I was ready.

Edit: "I'll take this paracord, and when there's flooding, I can hang myself."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Axia is graduating after having been on an indefinite hiatus due to fan behavior and harassment from antis. His graduation letter also mentions creative differences with the company.
Saddening, but not surprising. I hope he does well in whatever he focuses on next.

Fi3aoHUVUAA9viU.jpg
translation

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tactical shovel is good for camping really. It can act as a shovel and makeshift hatchet or matchete. You can start a good and proper campfire with it

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This Pippa stream went from mid to high tier the moment it switched to zatsu. Also someone post the discord autism from the Jim raid please, I'm not autistic enough to use discord.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's the second Niji liver in a month that has graduated due to "differences with the direction of the company".

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Saw Keeki post this before this but didn't manage to grab a screenshot so this is stolen from the Homeland:
1669870280063.png

An here some leftover responses, gonna assume from context that someone making a hate/creepy thread for Keeki on twitter and she saw it?
1669870338958.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Saw Keeki post this before this but didn't manage to grab a screenshot so this is stolen from the Homeland:
View attachment 6799

An here some leftover responses, gonna assume from context that someone making a hate/creepy thread for Keeki on twitter and she saw it?
View attachment 6800
Passive-aggressive vagueposting, my beloved.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tactical shovel is good for camping really. It can act as a shovel and makeshift hatchet or matchete. You can start a good and proper campfire with it
Out of all the tacti-cool stuff, the shovel is probably one of the few that's actually useful. It's just a compact collapsible shovel with a few sharp edges.

Now they just need a tactical balldo.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Good E-Tool and your good. They gave us all Gerbers, but I liked the older one I ended up getting 'shafted' with; heavier but sturdy. Might want to get a larger blade or axe for actually bringing down vegetation though, it wasn't that great for that.
View attachment 6799

View attachment 6800
She had deleted tweets just before. She was sent a Kofi (a cashapp donation thing I guess) while also saying creepy stuff in other circles. The "I see fucking everything," part was kind of funny.

Why did you transcribed/quoted the tweets I have a screenshot off in my post as if it weren't there? cant you see the screenshot?
Actually, no it didn't render for me, I saw the second one.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Early Adopter
Out of all the tacti-cool stuff, the shovel is probably one of the few that's actually useful. It's just a compact collapsible shovel with a few sharp edges.
Swiss knifes are also cool to have in the pocket just incase. Tho ive only seen alchoholics carry them for bottle opener and corkscrew (opening bottles), a small knife (cutting bologna, shanking their wife) and small screwdriver (dissasembling a radio for dare)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Good E-Tool and your good. They gave us all Gerbers, but I liked the older one I ended up getting 'shafted' with; heavier but sturdy. Might want to get a larger blade or axe for actually bringing down vegetation though, it wasn't that great for that.

She had deleted tweets just before. She was sent a Kofi (a cashapp donation thing I guess) while also saying creepy stuff in other circles. The "I see fucking everything," part was kind of funny.

"Heres a hint so big you can't miss it
Sending me kofis won't make me like you more
I can see your tweets when you put me in your Twitter circle
Likes"

"Apparently it wasn't enough of a hint. I see fucking everything. If you don't want shit to be seen, don't put me in your circle or be more smart and block me."
Why did you transcribed/quoted the tweets I have a screenshot off in my post as if it weren't there? cant you see the screenshot?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
That's the second Niji liver in a month that has graduated due to "differences with the direction of the company".
It's just a standard PR line to get the ball moving. Don't read too much into it.

They can't exactly say 'Our employee felt he was infantilised to the point his position became umtenable, despite our efforts to tell him that he might be overreacting' because then the company risks a lawsuit coming their way over infringement of Axia's 'Honor' which is protected under Japanese law. Just say you had creative differences and move on, everyone knows what happened anyway.

Early Adopter
Might want to get a larger blade or axe for actually bringing down vegetation though, it wasn't that great for that..
Well yea, i was more talking about cutting off smaller vegetation and stripping birch bàrk. Maybe clearing the way. Still better than carrying around a fullsized one every time you have to shit or dig a small hole

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Swiss knifes are also cool to have in the pocket just incase. Tho ive only seen alchoholics carry them for bottle opener and corkscrew (opening bottles), a small knife (cutting bologna, shanking their wife) and small screwdriver (dissasembling a radio for dare)
I'm guessing they're useful for someone, but I never had a need for one, the tools all just seem too small and inconvenient.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Instead of watching the inevitable cringefest that is that matpat stream, why not watch a horse girl instead?

EDIT: Pippa raided in and got Tomoe to break the 3view barrier for the first time, afaik. Good shit.
19D76769-0754-4932-8BFE-2CD16C16C1C1.jpeg

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
I feel like most knife guys just carry knives to look cool while cutting an apple in a cafeteria or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom