"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mino Mieko doing Just Chatting. Will Kiara be watching this one too?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Didn't even know this was a thing. I only check this thread.

So the Kawaii girls announced a Clipping short series. Basically, they will have clip reaction streams. Instead of money, they will give out personalized voice packs or Artwork. I guess they learned from Fishman and honestly this is the smartest thing they can do to promote themselves. I wanted to learn basic video editing because I wanted to eventually do Vtubing at the time Fishman announced a contest to clip the talents and offered some money to the winners. I believe this single contest ended up increasing the overall amount of clippers doing Phase content to 4 or 5 times what they originally had. Hell, before this no one was really clipping Pippa.

I think he should do this again but for Gen 2 and JP. The voice clips are something that can be recorded in 5-20 minutes so you don't really have to spend too much time, effort or money on. Maybe at most run a script (hell even AI can do that) of what you want each girl to say. It's a way to engage the community while at the same time promoting your talents.

Going back to Phase. While I get it's a ton of work to organize, there has been a lack of community-centered or community-focused events. Recently Gen 2 did some Discord Fan-meetups but for Phase 1 we had Phase Wars, Clipping Contests, and whatnot. I feel like shit like this helps grow the community and it attracts new people to possibly check out the other talents if they already haven't. I feel like they tried to do this with the Pokemon thing but it felt like nothing.

Fishman has a core audience and a solid part of it shares talents but I feel like he needs to bring in new people. Similar to what Iluna did for Nijisanji.

Despite Iluna not being the most popular, a core part of their audience is (from what I have seen) mostly new.

1669820285349.png1669820295630.png1669820305231.png

As for making it 30 seconds to 2 minutes, I think it's a good idea as it is easier to get more entries but I feel like most of the better clips are in the 3-5minute mark. That said I really hope people get hyped and actually participate in this. It would probably suck for the girls' self-esteem if they suddenly start the stream and they only get 5 clips submitted.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last day of NNN 2022! ^_^
Risu

Wemi

Mino Mieko doing Just Chatting. Will Kiara be watching this one too?

I don't think so. Kiara's own stream is about to start

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
and she is silly like a kid
I'm getting some wierd ass vibes from this.

Someone being like a kid shouldn't be a positive in any sane universe.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else saw this announcement from Sony yesterday, but they're releasing tracking hardware for virtual shit. If it doesn't suck ass, I can see this being used in the industry here.

Seems a lot less cumbersome than vive pucks and seems to track a lot better.

Edit: Oh, this is going to be what Sony's next forgotten chubbas will use most likely.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thirteenorphans

Drunk again i see, after fucking vesper and regretting it the next morning, alcohol is her only way to cope.
Nah, clearly she's moved to Japan already which is why she's been radio silent. Guess who else landed in Japan just before her tweet? Our very own Axel. The tweet was a batsu game because she came before Axel except he rearranged her insides so good she couldn't spell properly.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I thought talking like a retarded adolescent was just part of Gura's character at this point.

Her member posts are always half a step away from UWU speak. 🚮

:botanshrug:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
As much as I am leaning on "this was the cause", has there been a hard confirm/deny on this? My previous post asking this got buried.

Also another thing I am looking for: Coco allegedly said that the various managers for HoloMyth were OUTRIGHT ghosting her after Myth's mandatory first month collab ban was lifted, not replying to her or her manager's collab requests with HoloMyth members. Anyone got a clip of this?
For the first part, I really can't see Kanata wanting to give a hard confirm/deny of any sort. The second was before my time. Try digging in the homeland for "coco myth" and similar.

Also Iroha's live in less than an hour.

Edit: AZKi!

Rather by-the-numbers compared to her genmates, but Iroha hasn't appeared in lives as often as they have so it's understandable. Still very cute. If AZKi and Iroha together could only raise the idol meter by one bar, it was obviously rigged.

Also, here is Iroha's formal apology for her crimes against PCs.

Fuma played Big Brain Academy yesterday, so that's my excuse to post Holo brain stats. Scores are taken from the first attempt at the overall test that I could find in a given solo stream. Only Bae streamed it twice. The length of the bars for visualising the percentage contribution of each category is capped at 50.
1669824469318.png
I thought IRyS, Bae, and Gura had a solid grip on the bottom three places. I was wrong.

Something that struck me watching that game so many times is how much of the score depends on controls mastery.
@sbm I haven't checked how Fuma reacted to the clock game, but every single other Holo complained about its controls with the sole exception of Roberu, who had the highest score in it by far.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Fuma played Big Brain Academy yesterday, so that's my excuse to post Holo brain stats. The length of the bars for visualising the percentage contribution of each category is capped at 50.
View attachment 6757
I thought IRyS, Bae, and Gura had a solid grip on the bottom three places. I was wrong.

The irony of 'Detective' Amelia Watson getting dead last in the 'analyze' category is not lost upon me. You slipping up, girl.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Something that struck me watching that game so many times is how much of the score depends on controls mastery.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

She's been singing for the last 3 hours. Joined late while she was singing the Little Mermaid's "Part of your world" and holy shit it was really good.
I know that she does some ASMR and gaming at night (around the afternoon for her) but her singing is amazing. She's a bit of a dork while at the same time being great at singing and then doing sexy asmr at night. I guess the part about Youtube killing her channel did give her a boost when compared to the other Kawaii girls but She's killing it when it comes to streaming hours and a variety of content.

I think she's going to sing in mandarin, and korean, spanish and tagalog. She's shooting at everything and everyone to see who she gets and honestly, i think it's working for her.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
the same position I believe A-chan mentioned in Holotalk to be in. Either they didn't have one until now or they got rid of the guy they previously had, but the fact that this is a recent posting likely means the management of the EN branch is undergoing restructuring with an eye on putting administrative positions directly in cover's office, rather than outsourcing to a 3rd party consulting firm in Indonesia. It also likely means the majority of ENs current upper management (eg. not the managers directly servicing each talent, but the people above them) will likely be let go either imminently or in the near future, including whatever deluded fuckwit though "Omega" was a good idea.
Wait what? The part about "EN management being outsource to a 3rd party consulting firm in Indonesia" is new to me, when was this revealed?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The irony of 'Detective' Amelia Watson getting dead last in the 'analyze' category is not lost upon me. You slipping up, girl.
Please andastand: she has to share brain processing power with every alternate Watson variant she pulls into the current timeline. Her current processing capacity is probably at the level of a shitty web browser with close to over a hundred tabs open.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 11-51-00 【Ame Tierlist】I CANT HOLD ALL THESE VARIANTS.png

EDIT:
Karen's released a teaser vid for her upcoming Sinderella album:

Bit of a departure from her previous releases as there doesn't seem to be a central theme and the sound just seems all over the place. There seems to be more prevalent/blatant autotune this time around.

Last edited:

MyName

Pink cat bad accidentally showed her face on cam
pinkcat.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

paul

Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else saw this announcement from Sony yesterday, but they're releasing tracking hardware for virtual shit. If it doesn't suck ass, I can see this being used in the industry here.

Seems a lot less cumbersome than vive pucks and seems to track a lot better.

This looks really good. According to the website: Release in late January, the price is still unknown.
Don't feel bad Fauna, that's the only correct reaction

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom