"OK husband. All OK future in believe to you."Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mismatch

Just because I love Makoto Shinkai's happy movies (and the sad ones too, though those are not as fun to watch for obvious, depressing reasons), and therefore also love the RADWIMPS soundtracks, here's a timestamp to IRyS singing Nandemonaiya from Kimi No Na Wa/Your Name:
Good shit.

If it's the time of night where we are dropping classic movie songs from recent karaokes, I'll put in a couple from Chima's acapella Ghibli karaoke from a week or so ago that I don't think I saw anybody mention:

Mononoke hime ending theme:

kimi wo nosete from Castle in the Sky:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The trashbear suffered a biological malfunction and had to vom just as she was nearing 2 hours on her stream. She didn't puke but is feeling better at least
000.png

:botanshrug:

Unrelated to this:

flexRyS by david655154.jpg

vestars20

Early Adopter
Kanata kinda does her own thing, she is currently playing lots of Konami PowerPro, the baseball game the Nijisanji Koushien uses.

Also, she released a new cover

Listen to her now cause no matter how long she streams Meniere's disease is always present.

Don't worry, Kanata is not lonely

Hope that ex-corporate girls go to vshojo

Magnet and Lilith joining would be satisfying.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Speaking of karaoke, Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is having a karaoke stream right now.

Also Iroha's live in less than an hour.

Edit: AZKi!

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The fuck happens with her spelling?
Stream of consciousness not quite matching what was entered into kb I guess. Some people don't proofread before posting also, and they'd rather just get it out asap.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

PekoWick

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Mio casually dropped that she's releasing a new song earlier this week. Her last one was over a year ago.

Comes out in about 40 minutes. It's called Sayonara wa, Mada (Farewell, Not Yet). Her karaoke streams are great and I still listen to Howling frequently so I'm excited. Hag wolf has an amazing voice.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Unarchived karaoke? Guess doughbaby visiting granny for this one.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Cover is currently hiring an

Operations Director (English)​

the same position I believe A-chan mentioned in Holotalk to be in. Either they didn't have one until now or they got rid of the guy they previously had, but the fact that this is a recent posting likely means the management of the EN branch is undergoing restructuring with an eye on putting administrative positions directly in cover's office, rather than outsourcing to a 3rd party consulting firm in Indonesia. It also likely means the majority of ENs current upper management (eg. not the managers directly servicing each talent, but the people above them) will likely be let go either imminently or in the near future, including whatever deluded fuckwit though "Omega" was a good idea.

:cursedbae: RRAT TIME :cursedbae:

We jumped to conclusions about how Grampa Nowa was suspended because he dared talk to one of the grills or because he was ripping takeshi a new one after two failed XCOM stream attempts. BUT WHAT IF the thing that made him get suspended was using a third party to clip his streams? Remember he's one of the few (if not the only one) that clips his streams and then uploads those videos to his own channel (not the holopro or holostars one). Also, there was another rrat goin around that the clipper knows nowa from his past life.

:mitothink:
You seem unaware, but Kiara has a lot of clips and or shitposts on her channel. She posts them whenever she's on vacation to still have content on her channel.

Mino Mieko streaming just chatting. And Kiara was in Mieko's chat fangirling about how Mieko talented. She is know 5 languages (english, canto, mandarin, japanese and korean) know some french and spanish. Can playing piano, guitar (electro, bass and acoustic) and tried violin.
She is really cute.

She's the one that Lia raided a few days ago. Fishman better get his poaching net out or Kiara will convince her to apply to hololive.

Too late, Kiara moves fast

have the timestamp when Kiara gets raided, she talks about that she likes her voice and tells her to apply for Hololive

1669812341199.png
Kiara was watching and further encouraging her after she finished her own stream

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Nina's playing Crusader Kings 3 in roughly 2 days, any Paradoxfags in the audience?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Neo-Porte, the VTuber corpo under Shibuya Hal will be having their 2nd gen debuting soon

I know the current gen seems to be pulling well for a new corpo since most of them seem to be experienced FPS players, wonder if the new gen will just follow the same route or have another unexpected gem like Hizuki Yui who has an unexpectedly pretty excellent singing skill. Should be interesting to follow for now

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
nobody posted this shit. Honestly, i like the chemistry between those two.

media_Fiv4nxKWYAE8mHi.jpg

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The laughing dragon (during her members only Rust stream) was talking about suddenly having to reschedule multiple streams this week, really sounds like Niji has something big planned - new wave? 3D announcements? Personal reasons? Or just management being dumb?

Let your rrats fly my brothers:educateyourself2:

Edit: also confirmed on Twitter

It's almost impossible to tell, beyond it definitely being something related to Niji, as she said something 'took priority' over DisguisedToast's APEX event she was invited to as there was a schedule clash.

I doubt Selen will have much bearing on LazuLight 3D unless she's been asked to participate in the debuts as a guest. She could be MC'ing a new wave and needs to rehearse but their management has been pretty good at not being invasive with that stuff. It's likely NijiEN has a very big December coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom