"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Not Rye is about to be live.

I'm amazed at how fast both of the new Idol-EN chuubas got monetized. Record breaking stuff.

Remember, if you need to fix your oshi, your oshi isn't perfect.

AZKi, Aki, Choco, Mio, Botan and Lui don't need fixing.
Botan's liver would beg to differ. Also, Lui is a Calli fan.

Phase Connect would be a better bid, get rid of the chink fish element.
View attachment 6663
Imagine paying for Fishman's Givenchy shoes... :fishfry:

Thoguht this was worth sharing from Twitter:

View attachment 6667

This is also the stream where she chatted about Lia's two Harry Potter fanfic readings (Hagrid x Dobby and Hagrid x Hedwig the owl) and Shiina was also chatting about watching boy's love anime.

Didn't know her other grandpa was still around. From what I had gather both the times she moved to canada was to help her grandparents who ended up passing both times. Maybe i'm misremembering?

I thought her grandparents were dead already? Although... she never talks about her father's side of the family.

This reminded me of something.

Then I remembered. Turns out Shiina has a truly ELITE play style.

lol at how they both have the same reaction to the stairs (2:18 for Shiina, 3:17 for Miko).

I fucking knew that stream would be clipped. I swear that girl was thirsty during the whole stream and then bonks chat when they get down bad.

An update from our precious cinnamon bun

View attachment 6668

I feel like sena's dumping too much time and effort into the character when (and I agree with Kirshe on this one) she should ditch it and start a channel of her own. The same apllies to Minna.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
:coomer:
Late thoughts about fixing. I know how to fix Noel. All of she needs it's daily hard sex with her brother.:pekomusliml:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
this format is pretty nice, she sounds so different during Glamorous Sky though but a good start nonetheless
Chloe ch. 沙花叉クロヱ - holoX - - 【#沙花叉クロヱ1周年記念ライブ】シャチ出没中【沙花叉クロヱホロライブ】 [YOnasn4-BH0 - 763x429 - 9m1...png
Chloe ch. 沙花叉クロヱ - holoX - - 【#沙花叉クロヱ1周年記念ライブ】シャチ出没中【沙花叉クロヱホロライブ】 [YOnasn4-BH0 - 763x429 - 10m...png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Don't have it but can I interest you in Ange's yuri and NTR recommendations as an alternative?

I checked both videos and can confirm I have never heard of any of them. I believe these are not her only recommendations from the stream though.

The Orca is live now. Iroha tomorrow.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I feel like sena's dumping too much time and effort into the character when (and I agree with Kirshe on this one) she should ditch it and start a channel of her own. The same apllies to Minna.
With what draw? Both minna and sena got initial numbers with this joke, and gripped audience by actually being interesting people who care about both capipis and their own new audience. Dumping it with a link on their new channel will destroy their growth.
This is what i think they'll be doing. They'll build up loyal followers, and then gradually change and rebrand. Both require you to put effort.

Edit: besides that minna streams once a week and doesnt take the whole thing seriously. By that i mean not chasing numbers

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

this format is pretty nice, she sounds so different during Glamorous Sky though but a good start nonetheless
View attachment 6673
View attachment 6674
Chloe and Lui tie for my favs in HoloX but in my opinion Chloe's singing is still very... unpolished? It also sounds like she's straining just a bit too much and running short of breath.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Chloe and Lui tie for my favs in HoloX but in my opinion Chloe's singing is still very... unpolished? It also sounds like she's straining just a bit too much and running short of breath.
She does sound a bit off. Her karaokes are normally very powerful, so it's probably nerves, over-practice, or having to dance and sing at the same time.

Edit: Surprised that she didn't go yabai, considering her 3D debut. Also surprised that there were no guests and no new original song. Then again, her originals this year were mostly short and meme-ish.

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Chloe's concert has definitely gone in a different direction using all sorts of back drops that aren't the usual stage. If she wasn't a good singer it would rival the greatest karaoke singers of all time.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anyone speaks orcalingo here, help a friend out
Chloe ch. 沙花叉クロヱ - holoX - - 【#沙花叉クロヱ1周年記念ライブ】シャチ出没中【沙花叉クロヱホロライブ】 [YOnasn4-BH0 - 763x429 - 57m...png

concert thoughts: Not her strongest one so far but the songs selection were pretty good, I believe she will improve eventually

Edit: Lui partially translated the message content, haglove strong!

message.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
With what draw? Both minna and sena got initial numbers with this joke, and gripped audience by actually being interesting people who care about both capipis and their own new audience. Dumping it with a link on their new channel will destroy their growth.
This is what i think they'll be doing. They'll build up loyal followers, and then gradually change and rebrand. Both require you to put effort.

Edit: besides that minna streams once a week and doesnt take the whole thing seriously. By that i mean not with chasing numbers
Right now, she's done about five streams, and has about several hundred CCVs when she's live, has over 2K subs and gets 2K views of her livestream, with the exception of her last gaming stream. There's no reason to ditch this for now unless the viewers start to go away or she has trouble monetizing the character, but a DIY-based vtuber is different enough from standard fare that I think she can keep her current audience, if not gain more.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 6675

concert thoughts: Not her strongest one so far but the songs selection were pretty good, I believe she will improve eventually
crk0ymam3f101.jpg

Chloe confirmed to be a DDLC character.

749275931.jpg

Her idol outfit. It was a nice live overall. I respect the decision not to have any guests since she really wanted to focus on showing her growth over the year. Still ended up gambling though.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
View attachment 6675

Google Translate-Sensei confirms: Chloe is a woman.
Screenshot_20221129-140522~2.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Looks like Cover is hiring and prepping to go public.

I expect them to get bought by Chinese firms and forced to fire Fubuki and Haachama, then send a hit squad on Coco.
might be because of my limited JP, but where do you see that they are preparing to go public
Also, while I cant read what that PDF you linked says, I am curious what in it exactly leads you to believe that they will go public
Pokemon is apparently being really stupid about png assets. They were told very recently that there is some set of rules about what they can use and not use (so some of the people who used pngs of things like holding a pokeball already might not be able to use them anymore). IRyS mentioned it and she wasn't really even sure what the rules are.
That is probably about this incident:

That situation shouldn't have any impact on regular Vtubers tho, the can use pokemon PNG assets just fine
The cases are different, this guy uploaded his live2D character to Booth so it got taken down, so its not because he was creating a Live2D asset with pokemon property, its because he was selling it, and tbf a bonking from Nintendo is kinda expected in that case

Damn, Marine is a literal child and can not be posted anymore
I always knew it

matsuri is more heads tall than Marine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So you're saying that Marine is within Matsuri's strike zone?

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
Feel free to call me a retard but for a while I thought this was real

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Pink Guy? Is he back?

Also MORI CALLIOPE and even Futacoochie Mana being in bigger letters than fucking Joji is hilarious.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Does anyone have a link to an archive of Pippa's unbanning stream?
I could have sworn I saw it listed on her channel 3 or 4 weeks ago.
Was there even one after this? This was Ikari Henry unban, 2 month ago.

How about you edit your previous post instead of double posting, twitter fucker?

Say that again, motherfucker, I dare you!
Risu-san, I apologize deeply for wording that in such a way, leading to this confusion! I assure you that my entire being and all that I stand for is in a strong agreement with your holy mission! Nonstop Nut November is the Biggest, Most Glorious, Most Helpful event to ever be created on the blessed land of vtubing! Your strong stance on active sexual health is what brings you forward to a position of a strong-willed, quick-witted, savior-like figure, fullfilling the true messianic archetype role to a perfect form! I truly believe that if every living person of age had an access to a healthy release of frustration, all around happy level of Earth would skyrocket! Please don't shoot me, I have not finished reading all Animorph fanfics, I'm not ready to go!

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Pekora's throat is dying, pay your respects

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom