"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
Where did the whole froggy Kiara thing come from? Does she have a fascination with frogs? Cause I remember a frog theme schedule or something she did.
She thinks frogs are cute. She showed off her frog noises, which she was very proud of as a child, in an early stream. Shortly after that she made the am frog video.
at 44:54

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

So I got this in my recommended, remember the rule. If I have to see it, you do too

Now suffer with me as we delve into the depths of depravity where even horny VTuber fans dare not go (tbh though his reaction is mad funny)

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pokemon is apparently being really stupid about png assets. They were told very recently that there is some set of rules about what they can use and not use (so some of the people who used pngs of things like holding a pokeball already might not be able to use them anymore). IRyS mentioned it and she wasn't really even sure what the rules are.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Pokemon is apparently being really stupid about png assets. They were told very recently that there is some set of rules about what they can use and not use (so some of the people who used pngs of things like holding a pokeball already might not be able to use them anymore). IRyS mentioned it and she wasn't really even sure what the rules are.
The Pokemon Company might as well be the Japanese version of Disney, it just doesn't quite own everything...yet, so this doesn't shock me at all.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
A blessing in disguise. Just means chuubas will need to use their own drawings, like this fine looking fellow here:

Attachments

• pik.jpg
    pik.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 35

paul

Early Adopter
Shit, I waited too long to watch the hentai tag tier list stream, and it's been taken down. Does anyone have a mirror?
Don't have it but can I interest you in Ange's yuri and NTR recommendations as an alternative?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Don't have it but can I interest you in Ange's yuri and NTR recommendations as an alternative?

The virgin Ange "Girlfriend-Free Boy" Katrina, everyone.

:irysthumbsupl:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Am I the only one who doesn't want to fix anyone? I think it's more satisfying to watch someone else's personal growth than try to saviorfag all over them.
"opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"- Scarle 2022
@Depressed Nousagi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Thoguht this was worth sharing from Twitter:

1669714409100.png

This is also the stream where she chatted about Lia's two Harry Potter fanfic readings (Hagrid x Dobby and Hagrid x Hedwig the owl) and Shiina was also chatting about watching boy's love anime.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Here's some moments from our local Holo Dingo. This week we learn Axel is so overwhelmed by Kobo's shit that even his extraverted ass wants to be left alone, Axel has OFFICIALLY insulted Italy and Spain, and he is the most false man ever to exist which is why him being a dog is so fitting. The Axel lore compendium ever expands and grows with every high school story.

Axel hurts my brain every time I watch these Apex with the boys clips. Thank goodness we have the 5th member of Tempus, RPR, to help balance things out.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This reminded me of something.

Then I remembered. Turns out Shiina has a truly ELITE play style.

lol at how they both have the same reaction to the stairs (2:18 for Shiina, 3:17 for Miko).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 6667

Well, that's better than him watching the dusty, barren womb stream, or the one where she thirsts after Tifa and CloudxSephiroth Yaoi action. Grandpa's heart couldn't take that.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well, that's better than him watching the dusty, barren womb stream, or the one where she thirsts after Tifa and CloudxSephiroth Yaoi action. Grandpa's heart couldn't take that.
I don't know, her grandpa saw Shiina drawing herself in a ribbon and panties, and she also chatted about watching boy's love anime and listening to the fanfic readings Lia did for Hagrid x Hedwig and Dobby x Hagrid.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

View attachment 6667

This is also the stream where she chatted about Lia's two Harry Potter fanfic readings (Hagrid x Dobby and Hagrid x Hedwig the owl) and Shiina was also chatting about watching boy's love anime.

Didn't know her other grandpa was still around. From what I had gather both the times she moved to canada was to help her grandparents who ended up passing both times. Maybe i'm misremembering?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia's drunk, streaming on Twitter spaces, and currently chatting about yaoi Christmas carols. Sounds like a good time if you want to listen.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
An update from our precious cinnamon bun

signal-2022-11-29-05-03-37-296.jpg

signal-2022-11-29-07-31-36-195.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I made this joke first with Pippa and using her ears as part of her head in the measurement.
Didn't know her other grandpa was still around. From what I had gather both the times she moved to canada was to help her grandparents who ended up passing both times. Maybe i'm misremembering?
Most people have 4 grandparents unless they are from either a royal family or Alabama.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Does anyone have a link to an archive of Pippa's unbanning stream?

I could have sworn I saw it listed on her channel 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom