"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Why fix them when you like them already? What will happen when you fix them all but they turn into a different person?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why fix them when you like them already? What will happen when you fix them all but they turn into a different person?

Charge them for it.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh, your oshis need fixed?

View attachment 6655

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that feeling :smugpipi:
@Takodachi would tell her to fix herself from being a Latina
Tako_Ame_shit_Post.png

EDIT: updated with faces

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like Cover is hiring and prepping to go public.

I expect them to get bought by Chinese firms and forced to fire Fubuki and Haachama, then send a hit squad on Coco.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Change of pace from... whatever the fuck's been on the last few pages, but moments like these always warm the heart up. It still feels a little weird that it's already been a year since HoloX debuted.

Support this hardworking orca when her anniversary live starts in about 6 hours.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

LMAO, I love this dork

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're thinking of fixing in terms of how women do it. Men fixing people is just health, cleanliness, and appearance, but the personality remains. I mean think about it, when a bro has problems, it's not therapy that's suggested, it's lifting, drinking less, and eating better.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Okay here me out inmates. What if we all pool our money together and try to buy majority stock in Cover? Than the Asylum can run the Hololive show! What could possibly go wrong?

:SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Okay here me out inmates. What if we all pool our money together and try to buy majority stock in Cover? Than the Asylum can run the Hololive show! What could possibly go wrong?

Phase Connect would be a better bid, get rid of the chink fish element.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Looks like Cover is hiring and prepping to go public.

I expect them to get bought by Chinese firms and forced to fire Fubuki and Haachama, then send a hit squad on Coco.
Get ready for a whole new era of numberfagging.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Grimmi subathon has begun

The goals list plus she revealed a new outfit
signal-2022-11-29-00-49-08-014.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Oh man if that ever happened, we have to shortly after announce a Taiwan branch. :SelenHAHAhere:

Then after that make a public statement that we endorse male and female talent collaborations in our agency, and encourage our talents to do more collabs together as a form of Holo Unity. That'll piss off the unicorns. :smugselen:

Lastly, we'll make sure our cute boomer dog becomes a playable character in a sonic game. Cause she is adorable and deserves to be happy!

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
I'd just be happy if they could use the models they paid for themselfs.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh man if that ever happened, we have to shortly after announce a Taiwan branch. :SelenHAHAhere:

Then after that make a public statement that we endorse male and female talent collaborations in our agency, and encourage our talents to do more collabs together as a form of Holo Unity. That'll piss off the unicorns. :smugselen:

Lastly, we'll make sure our cute boomer dog becomes a playable character in a sonic game. Cause she is adorable and deserves to be happy!
One step at a time, we can only pool a couple hundred dollars at the moment.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Honestly I think we'd have a better chance of buying Phase Connect from the fish than getting any sort of control of Cover. Still, it'd be funny to see the fancord meltdowns to get control and schedule Pippa collabs.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
It feels like E-Sekai/IdolEN is the most immediately successful small corpo launch we've ever seen. They've been out for about a week, Yuko has already blown past 20k subs, the lowest sub count any of them has is over 15k, the ccvs look to range from 200-800 a lot of the time, and two are already monetized. Their numbers actually look better than where Phase Gen 2 are today. It's honestly bizarre, given idol's prior sketchy/incompetent reputation. Maybe Kevin needs to get to synagogue more often.
Sketchy company suddenly experiencing anomalous seeming popularity. The two elements should not be assumed contrary, but rather closely related.

But what am I saying? We know that all fame is fairly earned, and never attained through other means. Internet popularity is exactly as it appears, purely viral word of mouth, not mediated by, well, media companies, and not an ounce of astroturf. I wouldn't worry about it.

Edit: actually seeing them post about being monetized already, meanwhile Airi is still being punished by Susan, actually really irritates me. People should be building their own platforms and not depending on companies run by people who want you poor, enslaved, and dead.

Also, I can't fix Subaru because she is perfect.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"- Scarle 2022

Add that to the fucking quote reel, please. that was golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom