♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
I will fix Kiara. I don't know how, I only know that nothing is impossible.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In b4 Aviel buys out Phase Connect and Pippa converts to Judaism.

Though whether their RoI will be worth it remains to be seen.

Also, didn't Phase Connect do the same thing, way back when? Paying for ads in Holo & Niji vods?
Phase did but not to the scale IdolEN has. Hell IdolEN has paid a few people to make videos, react to or mention them. Apparently, according to FalseFlagID they approached him for a sponsor and he (surprisingly has ethics) declined the offer because he is a "news" channel and he has to report on everyone regardless.

• Cyberlive Aetheria
I am phone posting right now so I don't have the time to go in depth on this dumpsterfire but this corpo was the only one to actually fuckin die, Twice. Lumi and Yuri got lucky jumping ship.
Aetheria as a "group" died but some of the talents are doing fairly well. Pandora Oumiya and Menace are doing pretty nice in numbers.

Looks like Lisa has to get a second job and work at her mom's office because she's not continuing with college. Her parents didn't like that I guess and want her to go straight to work. Her schedule is likely to change a little because she's gonna be working long hours.

Edit: She also says that she doesn't have enough money sometimes to eat food. She had just played off her not eating as a joke. She also won't move back home for any reason.
She's asian right? If so it makes sense that her parents would hate her not going to college.

Oh no they're multiplying here! It's the Reticule Virus!

She said that in the end it wouldn't matter if she continued school or got a job so she decided to get a job to support herself better over taking 16 credits next semester. Not a bad decision honestly considering she seems like she wants to be independent and is struggling with finances. College is definitely not for everyone.
I really hope everything turns out for the best. College is a scam for the most part anyways.

So this design is:

- A fishnet cut-off shirt.
- Over that, a bikini top.
- Over that, some sort of backwards dog-walking harness or something, plus a belt above navel level.
- And a decorated gas mask with the filters in the wrong place.

I know I'm overthinking it and that impractical design is part of the whole anime aesthetic, but sometimes a character design is absurd to distraction.

As for who I will "fix," man, I'm still working on myself.
The design is horrible and seriously the model looks very amateur-ish.

Ghostbuster is killing it on Karaoke. 1,730 CCVs

Not sure if its luck but having a Gura-like vtuber debut at the same time when Gura has been MIA i would assume that a huge chunk of her audience is Chumbuds that don't know what to do.

The fact that they are getting monetized 2 weeks after debut is interesting. Wonder how long it will take for her to get memberships (given that even after 4 months Airi still doesnt have hers despite being the most seiso of the Phase girls.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I will fix Kiara. I don't know how, I only know that nothing is impossible.
Where did the whole froggy Kiara thing come from? Does she have a fascination with frogs? Cause I remember a frog theme schedule or something she did.

View attachment 6634
There's no hope is there?
I'm telling you all, Shiina is really trying her hardest to contain her pipkin but it'll come out wildly at some point. Honestly, think there's a beast in her that can rival Pippa tier of internet knowledge and autism when the time comes.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Phase did but not to the scale IdolEN has. Hell IdolEN has paid a few people to make videos, react to or mention them. Apparently, according to FalseFlagID they approached him for a sponsor and he (surprisingly has ethics) declined the offer because he is a "news" channel and he has to report on everyone regardless.
So what you're saying is that the Jews' power comes from using their money to influence the media?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

1667256093826331.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I call dibs on Airi, but only to prevent anyone from ever fixing her. Gotta keep that one nice and pon.

EDIT:

@Scoots, if you can grab Yuri, I'll trade you. Now THERE's a fixer-upper.
I agree with Pon supremacy anyway she's in good hands

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'm willing to take on the most difficult fixing job of all, if only to give Pippa her original oshi back.
1669695074581.png

Seriously, she needs some good old fashioned American Values put into her womb brain. The CCP brainwashing CAN be undone!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Someday i will catch Lisa stream from start to finish. Very comfy, Lisa cool! Sad that she thinks getting a job will destroy her vibe tho, honestly colleges drain you harder than an office job.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Welp. NNN really getting to you MoFo's. Fix this, fix that. Go bust a nut and come back to your senses! :gsh:

FinwW9baYAA1ttA

image.png

Busy week for Selen. Another special stream to cap it off, maybe another sponsor? I swear Niji has nabbed a sponsor almost every week this year.

image.png

Kiara Unity Posting. Don't tell that Nene's husband fellow.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm willing to take on the most difficult fixing job of all, if only to give Pippa her original oshi back.
View attachment 6645
Seriously, she needs some good old fashioned American Values put into her womb brain. The CCP brainwashing CAN be undone!
Hell no. Don't you go and try touching that thing, even with 6 foot pole!

Save the effort to get Kaoru back. sniff.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The only fixing that might work for this community is if Proctor finally Jonestowns us.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom