"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Eugenics seems like a good idea after all
Screenshot_20221126_222115_Brave.jpg
Timeline of Lia's organs failing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Joke's on you, Axel can't fuck my oshi because she...she's....

:faunacry:

He doesn't need to go to Japan for that, they live in the same country already.

The real reason Sana graduated is because Axel broke her back. Took the phrase "blow her back out" a little too seriously.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 6429
How does someone drink milk the consistency of cottage cheese and not realize that's not how the milk started or is supposed to be?

Not some "I can fix her" shit I mean do they have a Visiting Angels type service for young women?
At this point she's beyond the need of a fixer, she needs a helmet and a wrangler.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pippa had the misfortune of reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" and even went so far as naming her own dog after one of the ones in the book. Said she was "setting herself up for failure".

He doesn't need to go to Japan for that, they live in the same country already.

The real reason Sana graduated is because Axel broke her back. Took the phrase "blow her back out" a little too seriously.
I'm gonna get you for this :amegunl:

View attachment 6429
Despite the incredible depravity some vtubers will stoop to, I don't think I've ever unironically been disgusted by one or their actions.

Until I found Lia.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Exploitable from earlier in the stream.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 6392

View attachment 6394
lmao

Fucking sad girls are an epidemic for mold growth.
Sakana should work on this shit. Its starting to become a problem.

Here you go, highlights and midtones (including shade)
They didn't just make her paler, they increased her contrast further away from the midtones.

View attachment 6399
1669519751366.png
If there is 1 thing I could critique about the model is that it seems to be oversaturated. De-saturated it a bit, and kept the Eyes with the original saturation.

Oh damn, so they changed riggers from rariemonn. Rarie has been rigger for many holos and others, so I doubt this is a mark against, and new riggers aren't unusual for new outfits. Just didn't expect that.
Tsui has done quite a few of the 2nd outfit rigs. He is considered to also be one of the best riggers out there. Maybe possible that Rariemon was booked and busy with other commissions.

Pippa's right, the grind is about figuring out something new, not just buying a tutorial and trying to follow it like everyone else. A lot of the "grind" shit people do is just a job but commission based, and often times just junk product.

Drop shipping isn't really a scam, it's more of a marketing business, but it's one that depends on people being lazy and stupid to not find the product.
Some of that comes from grinding though. How many times did Pippa try youtube and failed? Chances are that without that prior experience she wouldn't have realized it.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Random question to Fauna members, did Fauna provide any clues about what's the second collab (the other one is ENxID Project Winter) going to be in her member stream? I assumed it's the one in her schedule that was meant to take place today but rescheduled to tomorrow.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
@Clown Penis I had to look it up for myself, and it's real.

"MILK IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CHUNKS!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!"

I accidentally put expired cream in my coffee one time, and I instantly knew from the awful taste. Here I was thinkin sad girl/menhara/broken girl/whatever were just memes. This chick is a legit danger to herself. If she's not joking.

Elsewhere in Phase Connect, Lumi had to put a chatter in his place. I like it when Low Effort Clips posts these shorter videos.

Oh God, please don't let the mold touch my Lumi...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 6429
Lia had to tweet this and I had to see it right about the same time I'm about to down a big glass of iced milk. Then again I drink enough milk a gallon lasts me like 3 days so no risk of mold. But hollllllyyyyy shit, Lia.

I've heard that type of logic used before but it was by my grandparents who lived through the fucking depression and also did shit like keep canned food for 10 years at a time etc. It's not a healthy way to live. And yeah technically buttermilk is just soured milk but there is definitely a point where it goes from "gross but edible" to "drink this shit at your own risk"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Random question to Fauna members, did Fauna provide any clues about what's the second collab (the other one is ENxID Project Winter) going to be in her member stream? I assumed it's the one in her schedule that was meant to take place today but rescheduled to tomorrow.

I don't remember her saying what either collab was going to be. IRyS' stream is the first I heard one was Project Winter. I am guessing the other one is girl-talk with Kiara

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
For those who watched Lia's stream on Friday, she raided into Mino Mieko who was playing Genshin and reviewed all the characters.

Any thoughts on her? On the Genshin stream she said she knew five languages and actually is well educated, but didn't want to use her qualifications to go into healthcare so decided to become a streamer herself. She seems like she could do with applying to Phase Connect.

She's streaming again, this time a Q&A:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
"MILK IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CHUNKS!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!"
Oh thank god she is only trolling. That statement is too audacious to be real.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"To avoid accidents close tabs not necessary to streaming" - Phase Connect.

Once again showing Fish Fuck chooses the least efficient way to solve an issue, when he should recommend people make a separate user account on their computer for streaming so there's no chance of error or comingling.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, Axel is apparently a big fan of AmaLee's covers and listened to them all the time in high school. He was stoked to be in the tournament with her the other day, even if she was not on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom