"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

AmpleChip

Vchuubas please don't stop doing GFE, watching unicorns being thrown in the salt mines never gets old

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
tako pics by @seistfu.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vchuubas please don't stop doing GFE, watching unicorns being thrown in the salt mines never gets old

Even better, deep-dick that GFE with lewd ASMR roleplay on patreon and get purebred retards to throw tens of thousands of dollars at you, then reveal that not only are you married, but also currently pregnant with a child conceived during one of the 'roleplays' where you claimed you just had a toy.

It would be interesting to see the data on the global suicide rates after something like that, though I imagine it might be hard to get a nice good sharp spike as the sedentary lives a lot of these unicorns probably live means their remains being discovered will be spread across a few weeks.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Surprised no one is talking about the Aletta Sky drama.
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats... /pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.
She interacted with a penis-haver. Oh the humanity.

Aletta fans,
SHORT DELIVERY.gif

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippas closet door just opened by itself......
Anyone seen Henri latey?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Late reply, but jeez, that single tweet has enough daddy issues it could fully staff a strip club.
Inb4 its all just a way to overblow things.

>Not putting tall woman and muscles in SSS tier.

How can you support this person they clearly have no sense of taste.
Italians have shit taste 🤌🤌

Surprised no one is talking about the Aletta Sky drama.
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats... /pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.
I had not seen it. I like Kawaii girls but they have some odd times and i barely ever get to catch them.
Alban is a huge vtuber simp and similar to Ollie you can see him pop around other small creator's streams. A bit sad that unicorns have to react like this and then the talents freak out because they get a bit of pushback from their small community.

That's it? He said the stands looked cool she said thanks and that caused a meltdown?
That's it?
That's all you need.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Last Thanksgiving, we had the VShoujo-Nux slapfight. This Thanksgiving, we have... this.
It's not like I want to escalate to anything serious, I like some of you guys. Even Nolan. I'm fine with you fags calling me a fag as long as we all move on.
We'll probably timeloop back to this point again on a slow day anyway.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Tenma with the run in
"BITCH PUT GYARU IN THE TAGS!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Surprised no-one has posted the link for Pippa's collab with Panko:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This stream is an instant classic.

Pippa gaslighting Panko over soccer.. lmao

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pippa doesn't know what soccer is, called it a "Brazilian thing"

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Smooth Yagoo. He got the 3rd place as Japanese Entrepreneur 2023. I don't know the other places but I guess that's a pretty big award for him (Tweet).
View attachment 6237

On November 25th, the global business magazine “Forbes JAPAN” operated by Linkties Co., Ltd. (CEO and Forbes JAPAN Founder: Makoto Takano) will be launched as an entrepreneur who drives the Japanese business scene as a presence to create a “new Japan”. We have announced the “Japanese Entrepreneur Ranking 2023” that will award the

The first place was chosen by Mr. Ryo Kikuchi and Mr. Takashi Mizuno, fast doctors who handle out-of-hours emergency platforms such as emergency home visits at night and holidays and online medical care. Ken Isono, Kenji Kawato, and Masaya Hasegawa of Shizen Energy Inc., who announced in October this year that they had raised 70 billion yen in funding for a renewable energy power generation business aimed at a decarbonized society, ranked second. 3rd place was ranked by Mr. Motoaki Tanigo, a cover who runs VTuber “Holo Live Production” with a cumulative total of 70 million channel subscribers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom