"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Looks like the Vault Room has restarted their 'Streamer Server', this time for ARK. Streamers and V-Tuber companies like Niji, VSPO etc are trickling in.

I would venture to guess that Hololive will probably take advantage by restarting their own ARK server if they're not allowed in like they did in response to RUST streamer server.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
bWVkaWEvRmlESVBLa1gwQUFCckJ2LmpwZw==.jpeg
>Not putting tall woman and muscles in SSS tier.

How can you support this person they clearly have no sense of taste.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks like the Vault Room has restarted their 'Streamer Server', this time for ARK. Streamers and V-Tuber companies like Niji, VSPO etc are trickling in.

I would venture to guess that Hololive will probably take advantage by restarting their own ARK server if they're not allowed in like they did in response to RUST streamer server.
*If they don't refuse to join
1669391702436.png
Yagoo has already become a bond villain, you don't wanna fuck with him, if he wants in then you better comply.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She's looking for a shiny Fuecoco. Half her chat is telling her in protest to hunt for legendaries or breed for IVs but she wants her shiny croc

e: SHE GOT IT
lol she's tearing up
it's a female, she named her Miko

View attachment 6247

View attachment 6248
You know, this is harassment.

Everyone knows Mikochi is extraordinarily vulnerable to fire.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
If you can cut yourself on that "edge" then maybe everyone without a spine did go here.

Is this in response to my reaction? just seems like it might be given the timing

And if yes, then it’s ironic that you’re calling me a fag

Oh shit, sorry Yamanba. Its so sad your parents dropped your weewee into acid bath to chemically circumsize you saving money for meth they smoked daily until their teeth fell off and their perception on time slowed to a crawl, thus making you unable to have any fun or pleasure so hard you let your frustrations on random autists on the men-with-voicechangers anonymous forum. Try being better

:lolcalmdown:
Last Thanksgiving, we had the VShoujo-Nux slapfight. This Thanksgiving, we have... this.

4) As to the original point of the image, IDGAF. Especially if you're talking about vshojo chuubas who get a new model every other day. You don't like the current flavor, just wait a month.
Says a lot that these bitches change their models so often and with such drastic redesigns each time that you can't even fucking recognize some of them anymore.

I like how Moona always comes up with genre variations for all of her songs and this one personally is a new favorite since it's the closest I could get for Indo VTubers having local-language songs that ticks a lot of 2000's indo-pop music style
Indo-pop has been very palatable with very strong cross-cultural appeal & crossover. ID girls should really embrace the style more since it's quite unique & distinct from the usual ocean of JP covers that get released in the chuuba scene.

:vespernice:

PekoWick

They can always play ark.
xhfx.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone made an enemy of Shondo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:lolcalmdown:
Last Thanksgiving, we had the VShoujo-Nux slapfight. This Thanksgiving, we have... this.
And it's somehow always Nolan and some edgy letterpfp... Do we perhaps have some sort of mudpit around here so these retards can roll around in it while socking each other?

The motherland thread will probably never die off completely, it's actually a lot more normal compared to other threads now instead of being a rapidfire monstrosity shitting out 10 pages on any given day. We really shouldn't try to antagonize the peeps over there or start some retarded tribal war.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
signal-2022-11-25-11-36-49-881.png

Baked Fresh maro stream this Sunday.

Also Tenma's Pokémon stream will be unarchived. Hopefully someone can archive it.
signal-2022-11-25-11-41-21-690.jpg

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Surprised no one is talking about the Aletta Sky drama.
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats... /pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.

Kalion

:)
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats... /pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.
That's it? He said the stands looked cool she said thanks and that caused a meltdown?
That's it?

Autisticus

It's one of those entertaining trainwrecks that seems resolved and then has something happen that seems almost intentionally designed to reignite the drama.

She unfollowed Alban and made tons of I LOVE YOU posts, then uploaded a weird short video throwing shade at "negative people" before refollowing him. Just an absolutely bizarre handling of the situation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1669393523994739.jpg

Stolen from a /vt/ bait thread, may, or may not be real if so
/pkg/ wasnt having a meltdown by the time i checked

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
View attachment 6255

Stolen from a /vt/ bait thread may, or may not be real if so
This might be the absolute worst I've ever seen GFE pandering from the EN side of the industry.

I know PK have always been incredibly penis-averse but holy shit. Talk about profiting off the mentally ill.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
THESE DAMN PENIS HAVERS ARE GETTING TOO UPPITY!!!!

Suspending Vesper wasn't enough, he's getting put on the cross now for your sins!
vespcross.png
Fr though unicorns are trippin

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
First Ren makes chumbuds seethe and now a single comment and a twitter follow crucified a small corpo pseudo-gfe chuuba

Nijicucks i kneel

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 6255

Stolen from a /vt/ bait thread, may, or may not be real if so

At least it'll be easy for her eventual abductor to steal her away. Lacking a spine like that means she could fit into an average rolling luggage, and the inability to speak her mind means she won't even scream for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom