General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A vampire and a reaper is having an off collab

Whoever was hoping that Calli would have to explain C-Man to a JP in excruciating detail until they got it, you got your wish.

Edit: Moona Holosong karaoke. Started with a good Caesura of Despair.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1669383057739.png
Moona's new song releases tonight, location dependant.
MV in 25 minutes from now.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

So the teams in the Kohaku cup have gotten to introduce themselves, and in the textbox under the images of the participants there is a quote meant to represent the team. Someone had the bright idea to let Axel choose the quote and the result is... let's say typical. It is as follows:

"I want to win the cup, and also get spoilt by a cute older sister type - Rpr (No girlfriend) "

Thank you Axel for the poetry.

FiXVInCaAAAjbr9.png

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Since Watchalongs were mentioned the other day, I figured I'd post this here.

Google Sheets Version

It's a curated list of most of the movie watchalongs that EN and JP Holomems have done. And some random ID and Stars ones. Feel free to add comments on ones that are missing. Green = Free, Yellow = Member-Only, Red = Private/Deleted/Twitch Graveyard.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

I can't put my finger on what it is, but his vocals sound weird in the first verse. Other than that, fairly neat cover. The MV is pretty good, but that's not very surprising given how much money he makes off SCs and merch.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.
I don't really believe that it kills the homeland thread, just slows it down compared to its usual post.

You can chalk up to plethora of reasons, like the fact that there are folks who has their account fucked due to email problem when homeland got back to clearnet or that liveposting (despite how some of you dont like it) is more easier here than homeland.

This is just my guess, but its this fear that homeland might fall again (and that Null has stated in his doom-gloom mood that he might not try to resurrect it should it went down once again) that most folks here would rather stick on VA for now.

It aint dead until it says so.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Pomu shares her skincare routine

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

I can't put my finger on what it is, but his vocals sound weird in the first verse. Other than that, fairly neat cover. The MV is pretty good, but that's not very surprising given how much money he makes off SCs and merch.

Talking out lyrics and then harmonising with yourself on a second track is a pretty common technique to add layering, like this song for example, but he can't quite hit the high notes so the autotune is making it more prevalent than it's supposed to be. Ironically, autotune wouldn't be out of place at all if he stuck with the synth-funk style of the original song.

When he actually starts holding his range in the second verse it's much better. The song isn't very taxing on the range and I think he's done a good job operating within his limits to keep the cover tidy.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.
The homeland thread will always hold a special place in our hearts. Tbh I choose to mostly post here for one key reason which is that this is the only place I reflect any interest in something that troons would be able to affect in my "personal" life aka something I enjoy that's connected to my KF persona. With troons circling KF constantly and the risk for containment breaches I'd prefer not to have troons start sending out mass email campaigns regarding vtubers just to lash out at le Ebil farmers. And before anyone says how dumb that is remember that during keffalsgate there were some such people raising a stink over Pippas connection to it. I don't think they have caught onto this place though.

Also lol at thinking Ame would get doxed by green beans. Out of all of Holo EN I think our little autistic gremlin and Gura probably have the best OPSEC I've seen.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 6240
Moona's new song releases tonight, location dependant.
MV in 25 minutes from now.

Feels like it's been a long time since I heard the song for the first time at her 3D showcase, I like how Moona always comes up with genre variations for all of her songs and this one personally is a new favorite since it's the closest I could get for Indo VTubers having local-language songs that ticks a lot of 2000's indo-pop music style
The MV is pretty as well, animated MVs are always a nice touch

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Does anyone remember what not-Lia renamed her privated Twatter account to? She did the rename around when she floated the idea of a 2nd CWC stream. Search is too autistic to hit the post that noted the change.

And, ahead of the PipPanko collab..
bWVkaWEvRmlESVBLa1gwQUFCckJ2LmpwZw==.jpeg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Another Apex training session, the last one. RPR and Axel gaming and speaking about random shit

• Axel was a fan of RPR and Scarz team. "Cringe!" - RPR
  • Speaking of previous Scarz tournaments
  • RPR pulled a lot of Apex viewers into the vtuber rabbit hole
  • Axel's manager wants to play with RPR, but is scared
  • PRP on stream-snipers: the good stuff about being an ex-pro is that you know people who can get snipers banned
  • custom lobby servers are better then public, so tournament server will be allright
  • possible February off-collab, Axel & RPR
  • RPR - "You should take me to Hololive office, I want to meet Yagoo... We should do off-collab with Yagoo!"
  • talking about parasocial relationship risks. Axel recalls management telling him about possibility of that, stalking etc
  • if Axel's gonna swear on official tourney, wouldn't Holostars be mad at him? "Dont pull 2 week break!" - RPR

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Does anyone remember what not-Lia renamed her privated Twatter account to? She did the rename around when she floated the idea of a 2nd CWC stream. Search is too autistic to hit the post that noted the change.

And, ahead of the PipPanko collab..
I don't know whether to laugh that she finds "Yuri" on the same level of weirdness as "ATWT", be shocked at how many rape-y tags she enjoys, or howl with pride and laughter that yaoi is in "fuck no". I bet Panko has some based opinions on troons.

So does anyone know why Kaela is amassing am army of fuecoco?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

I for one cannot wait for the first Greco-Roman vTuber corpo branch. May Judea and Carthage get what they deserve.

media_FiPiRP1VIAA8sD7.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's looking for a shiny Fuecoco. Half her chat is telling her in protest to hunt for legendaries or breed for IVs but she wants her shiny croc

e: SHE GOT IT
lol she's tearing up
it's a female, she named her Miko

Kaela got a shiny croc.png

Kaela got a shiny croc names it miko.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
NNN day 25 from RIsu

Watame did nothing wrong again

Would normally take wishing for a corpo who knows Polish so I have an excuse to clip, but that's not happening since there's zero market for Vtubers around here, so thanks. Think I've already posted numbers in the homeland, but I can think of a single 2view+ like that at best, with the Vshojo drama coomer not counting as she's presumably one of those "born to an expat parent" situations.
Here some other polish vtubers.
Fuma 3D in 17mins
And his hologra debut today too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom