"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
What its the difference between "Mute" and "Block"?

Topo Chico

What its the difference between "Mute" and "Block"?
Mute: you are still following but do not see their posts in your feed and they can view your profile and tweets. Block: they cannot view your profile or tweets and you cannot view theirs. A mute is a soft block, often used to not stir drama when you hate someone.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sonny my man has decided to put the fairy on her place

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I use twitter for 3 things. Vtubers, Art, Cosplay.

My block-list is Crypto, bots, NFT, AI "Artists," and uggo or fat girls who would get pity RT'd by Cosplayers much their superior. So I can't particularly say I'm happy to have to wade through this shit again.

I'd happily get off Twitter if you know, people could actually settle on an alternative and ACTUALLY FUCKING MOVE THERE. But everybody just wants to make accounts here and there, then stay on Twitter anyway. So that's annoying.

Feel bad for the girls too. It's just gonna encourage Anti's to be more annoying. 🤔
You can still mute people, unless they remove that too, which is good. I only use Twitter for chuuba shit, so being able to mute the bots and crazy accounts is a must for me. If they were smart, they would move the block list into the mute list, but I don't see that happening.

Along as you can still mute those drop ship ads, I'm good.
Use adblock on PC, use ReVanced Twitter on Android, cry in your sleep on iPhone.

UberSoldat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
NotHana currently live

Guess she got bored of the trans thing.
foto_no_exif.jpg

Kalion

:)
Mute: you are still following but do not see their posts in your feed and they can view your profile and tweets. Block: they cannot view your profile or tweets and you cannot view theirs. A mute is a soft block, often used to not stir drama when you hate someone.
You also see "This post is from an account you muted" when they reply to someone or somehow else get on your timeline. Just like ignoring a user here.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like Rin found another game from the bins since she touched grass yesterday

its live in 10 minutes

Kazuma

Early Adopter
The new trailer for Yakuza Gaiden thats coming out in a couple months dropped today and Kson is in the trailer.

Timestamp: 5:32

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
something interesting about the block feature on twitter is that you can still see what the users you blocked are posting just like the mute option. Which is pretty gay since the person getting blocked cant do shit about it

Topo Chico

something interesting about the block feature on twitter is that you can still see what the users you blocked are posting just like the mute option. Which is pretty gay since the person getting blocked cant do shit about it
It's kinda cringe too as it's just one more step to view a blocked profile by opening it in a new private window where you're not logged in. The block feature really just prevents dming and responding to tweets. People still screenshot and effectively quote tweet while blocked. But removing it all together is also gay as you can't bully the cringy femboy by calling them a Yamanba or telling them to kys
:botanshrug:

braindoko

Tamagotchi woman charity stream day two
She's teasing something if the goal is reached

hyh.png
activity list
preset_thumbnail_event.png

Not exactly related to Vtubing, but notable regardless: Twitter is getting rid of the block button

this should be interesting, when they released the backend workings of the Twitter algo it showed that blocking made the blocked account lose visibility so people with enough burner accounts could do a sort of shadow ban on anyone.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Idgaf about the block "feature" so long as I can keep Elon's "hilarious" stoned joke tweets from being dumped on my feed.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Orange woman having an actual social life....

Negzana

Orange woman having an actual social life....

Of course she makes it about herself by saying how she made hers nonalcoholic. Orange woman bad.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Feels like Mumei has been more motivated in general this year. It's good to see.

Also I hope the more menhera people get used to muting. Matsuri or Rushineko with no block button sounds like an incident waiting to happen.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The new trailer for Yakuza Gaiden thats coming out in a couple months dropped today and Kson is in the trailer.

Also featuring That Pool.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I like how this is on brand for VSJ but it all happend just because Kson was an autist/fangirl for Yakuza rather than anything the company facilitated/actually partnered with

GOTBB

Holocure dev successfully predicting how Gura will respond or does Holocure have a smart AI at its core. You decide.

So many fun/cute/weird little moments from this stream, I am glad at least some of them got clipped.

Interesting they are using FMV for the host stuff.
Also at 6:09 they have Kson's new gal pal at "THAT POOL" which is fun because I have not seen it in a while.
I did not know it was still in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom