"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Today:

Watame New video

Aqua SAO

ShubaChocoLuna collab

UberSoldat

Throwing shade since you're about to leave :smugselen:

Jokes aside, this was pretty insightful

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
HoloX is doing a full offcollab tomorrow for the first time in a few months. The title is also teasing an announcement, probably a new original song to sing at the summer concert.

I mean, you say that, but it also took literally 13 years for the Tsukihime remake to get made after it was announced and it wasn't even the full game lol
My point was more so that the mushroom man has been completely silent regarding the Mahoyo sequels ever since the "announcement" I posted. At least with the Tsuki remake, he gave sporadic updates along with design illustrations over the years. Meanwhile Aoko's side of town was starving for the whole decade until Aniplex announced the rerelease last year. I just want more Aoko content man. That design is too good to be limited to random cameos.

Edit: Though I did forget about the movie announcement. I will gladly take that as long as ufotable doesn't fuck it up.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bettel's mama doesnt want bettel to die. Me neither. So i will cancel my birthday party too if he dies. Please. Cancel you birthday party too if he dies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's Hyakumantebara Salome of NijiJP's 3D model debut now, and she's uh...
1692360746295.png
Playing violin. Though not really playing, just showcasing how's she is a refined lady by playing or some shit.

EDIT: AND SHE'S RIDING A HORSE WTF
1692360864246.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I got the notification but when I checked it was already deleted. Lisa seems to be struggling somewhat with the fact that she's indie. Wish Pippa could set her straight.
Honestly, I feel terrible for everyone at Tsunderia.
- Dizzy is a mess and clearly resents management
- Lisa seems to be struggling with her streaming activities
- Ami is doing her thing but also seems to have sad girl moments from time to time
- Rabbit boy is MIA (despite being the biggest talent in his gen, I think he basically quit and just does guerillas once a month or so)
- The other 2 are also MIA
- Shima got fucked over and is also struggling really hard to get a following

Its like everyone touched by that company got cursed.

-Ember debates suicide after chat dies for a whole two minutes.

Maybe Tsunderia was the real Sad Girl Company after all?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Can't believe Salome had brain cancer this whole time...

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Ojou-sama is gonna show us her insides again.
View attachment 40774
It's a full body scan with Sukoya Kana being a doctor telling her what is wrong and shit

That's fucking amazing if not so HORRIFYING

EDIT: WHY ARE THERE CONCERT STAGE INSIDE HER INTESTINES?!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This 3D reveal stream has been a constant loop of "oh song time!" -> what the fuck -> "more song!" -> WHAT THE FUCK so far

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bettel's mama doesnt want bettel to die. Me neither. So i will cancel my birthday party too if he dies. Please. Cancel you birthday party too if he dies.

I love the funny man and will be devastated if anything happens to him. Especially after losing Magni and Vesper.

However...I will forever kneel and commit to him fully if he actually killed himself off and graduated for the bit. And honestly, knowing how he is, I know he's thought about doing just that.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
desuwa kept singing the last song while trying to suppress her crying (it was painfully obvious)
bros:yagoocry:

Hyakumantenbara-Salome-3-D-3-D-3-D-z-QQsn0-6g-NE-711x400-1h04m28s.png

Endcard, I don't watch her regularly anymore but her energy is still very much infectious to this day, probably niji's rare W moment for this week

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
desuwa kept singing the last song while trying to suppress her crying (it was painfully obvious)
I don't think she even finished that last bit. Christ that was very rough.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Pekora is getting owned hard EPIC WINS as herself in Idol: Showdown, there is a code in chat

EDIT: Holy shit that lag in a match vs Blank Willson's Ayame, fucking wi-fi warriors
EDIT: I was kinda late huh, it is ending already

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hyakumantenbara-Salome-3-D-3-D-3-D-z-QQsn0-6g-NE-711x400-1h04m28s.png

Endcard, I don't watch her regularly anymore but her energy is still very much infectious to this day, probably niji's rare W moment for this week
That was really good! It was definitely a unique experience. Looking back on some older 3D showcases, you can see they have come a long way.

Like this scene from Selen's 3D reveal:

Or this one from Vox's:

And we can't forget this epic moment from Mika's:

Truly an inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom