General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did anyone catch all of Lisa's now-deleted members post? All I've got is what's in the notification email:
What did it say? indie vtuber? mother? trans man? cute sheep?
I got the notification but when I checked it was already deleted. Lisa seems to be struggling somewhat with the fact that she's indie. Wish Pippa could set her straight.
Honestly, I feel terrible for everyone at Tsunderia.
- Dizzy is a mess and clearly resents management
- Lisa seems to be struggling with her streaming activities
- Ami is doing her thing but also seems to have sad girl moments from time to time
- Rabbit boy is MIA (despite being the biggest talent in his gen, I think he basically quit and just does guerillas once a month or so)
- The other 2 are also MIA
- Shima got fucked over and is also struggling really hard to get a following

Its like everyone touched by that company got cursed.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Kalion

:)
I got the notification but when I checked it was already deleted. Lisa seems to be struggling somewhat with the fact that she's indie. Wish Pippa could set her straight.
- Ami is doing her thing but also seems to have sad girl moments from time to time
- Rabbit boy is MIA (despite being the biggest talent in his gen, I think he basically quit and just does guerillas once a month or so)

-Ember debates suicide after chat dies for a whole two minutes.

Purin is now recovering from a successful surgery. I don't know the specifics but they injected something to her spine lol
She did some guerilla a few days ago and I haven't seen it so maybe she talked about it there.
Stage 2 Ovarian cyst that was so large they had to remove the whole ovary. Biopsy said it was benign. The spinal injection was for the anesthesia.
Purin described the cyst as "a small watermelon. Maybe a whole one."

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Purin is now recovering from a successful surgery. I don't know the specifics but they injected something to her spine lol

She did some guerilla a few days ago and I haven't seen it so maybe she talked about it there.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
another lamy update, she can't eat solids because she gets stomachaches and nausea.
lamy.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Holocure dev successfully predicting how Gura will respond or does Holocure have a smart AI at its core. You decide.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you fellas still desperately clinging to your based 4chan yab routine that kinda flew when Pippa was a 2 to 3 view?
It's time to let go, Indiana.
Are you really sure you want to start this argument? And here of all places? At least have the common courtesy to put your bait in the Pippaposting thread, smh.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Are you really sure you want to start this argument? And here of all places? At least have the common courtesy to put your bait in the Pippaposting thread, smh.
The quality of recent bait has fucking plummeted.

DanishCookies

Stage 2 Ovarian cyst that was so large they had to remove the whole ovary. Biopsy said it was benign. The spinal injection was for the anesthesia.
Purin described the cyst as "a small watermelon. Maybe a whole one."
Wishing the best for her and to her speedy recovery!

:kroheart:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo duet with Kradness releasing a cover premiere at 8PM JST.

Kannagi Tenri will sing together with 774's Touri Sei at 9PM JST.

Kaga Sumire and a glimpse on what kind of parenting led to Vtubers becoming what they are.

Koshimizu Toru and shoujo manga.

Kinda agree with online purchases. The fact that you don't physically hold the book and not feeling the loss of money may lead to overspending (and forgetting the purchase).

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Tsukihime at least has something though. Anyone who believed in Mahoyo 2 is probably dead by now.
Being a Tsukihime and KnK fan is suffering.
Then again, at least I got to see KnK come to a proper end within my lifetime.

UberSoldat

-Ember debates suicide after chat dies for a whole two minutes.

And here I thought Ember was the most stable of her group.

lvl8

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pomu's most recent Dave the Diver stream starts with her talking about the break/trip.

- Went to Otakuthon in Montreal, first time ever in Canada!
- Was with Nina the whole time again, many others also but mostly Nina and Elira from the sounds of it
- Was able to get exclusive backstage access with Nina and other Niji talent to the concert
- Got to meet Sister Claire in person, said she was the most nicest, most gorgeous person she's ever met.

%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A2-sister-claire.gif

- Also got to meet Hoshikawa, very cute, she tried to rizz Pomu
- Nina took her to the beach late at night and no one else was around. She saw a Ferris wheel in the distance.
- Nina really helped Pomu to be social since Pomu is too shy, Nina helps her to open up more and talk
- Doesn't want to tell all of her stories right now, is saving some for future streams.
- Had Poutine! Also seems she picked up a little French (quebecois), including some swears (Tabarnak).
- Took more pictures of Vtubers than anything else, whoops.
- Chat asked if she caught Elira's cough, Pomu said "... Maybe when we--" (Doesn't finish that sentence)
- Saw a lot of Niji cosplays, wanted to get pictures with some but was too shy.
- Bought a lot of merch, especially her own merch.
- Was in a constant state of anxiety that her identity would be exposed at the con.

Finally here is her return schedule:
F3lnyXWWIA4nIFx

I really like Hoshikawa, and Sister Claire who I miss collabing with Hololive. Sara being touchy makes sense just look at her 3d collabs with Gundou. It made me miss Haachma too. Look at these two go.

Haachama fans made a game for her birthday that has been in development for a year and a half.
check it out

For Hoshikawa she had a her first live: https://event.nijisanji.app/hoshikuzu_shiningday/ a few months ago and while Matsuri is her biggest fan she is also a good senpai.

Her CD is still on sale: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NJSJ-86
So Reimu had her return stream after her trip with the others NijiEn's and she kept streaming trough 2, 6.0 magnitude earthquakes:

Also in case there was any doubt left if she lives in Colombia:
View attachment 40660

Also Millie also talked about it yesterday, but Reimu talked about how Nina took all of Ethyria to a strip club an got all of them lap dances:

Reimu starts talking about it at about from 45:36 until like 1:35:00, if timestamp doesn't work:

edit:
Reimu summary of all the girls lap dances:
  • Hers was the most intense, even through it was suppose to be no contact, the stripper pulled her dress up, bounced on her crotch and grinded on her leg, and also pulled on her hair, Reimu think she could tell she was the gayest of the 3.
  • Millie went full simp and refused to grab the girls boobs after being told she could and only grabbed her waist, and kept telling the stripper how beautiful and gorgeous she was.
  • Enna literary screamed "I´m a virgin" at the stripper which made the other girls die laughing and then got the most tame actual no contact lap dance.

Makes sense as Reimu is super cute. They didn't mention the buffet though, guess they went to a high class one.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Holostars Rust server will start its season 2 next week, 8/25 7PM JST. Temma will be hosting it again
More members from JP and EN will be joining this time, next info will be announced soon
The general rules from last season will apply this time too, with an additional rule that will be explained in a future stream I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom