"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Perms issues, it was just recently that they got limited permits at least to play the story mode they can roll any gacha they want but they cant play beyond Solomon, they dont have permits to play Events, Epic of Remnant, Lostbelts or Ordeal Call
I think they can't go past Babylonia. That was where Pekora stopped streaming the story.

If you know about Type-Moon, it really isn't surprising at all. They're pretty fucking retarded with their IPs, especially in the West.
Mahoyo being the first officially localized VN they've ever done after 12 years shows just how far Type-Moon autism goes.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Mahoyo being the first officially localized VN they've ever done after 12 years shows just how far Type-Moon autism goes.
The fact that they keep shitting out Saber clone garbage instead of trashing all of Fate in favor of Tsukihime shows how retarded they are.

No I don't care that it makes them money. I want my content.

DanishCookies

lmao apparently this super chat got deleted by the mods earlier and she still read it
Just like the Hitler one a few streams ago

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Enna's Orisong now.

Edit: Good shit!
View attachment 40748

Looks like this was tied to a fundraiser?
foto_no_exif (3).png

I feel like she could have accomplished as much just linking directly to Mysta's channel if she wanted to support him, though.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The fact that they keep shitting out Saber clone garbage instead of trashing all of Fate in favor of Tsukihime shows how retarded they are.

Legends say that if you don't play Tsukihime remake on a large screen, Nasu will keep delaying the Far Side routes.

Please Mushroom guy... just give me Sion on Melty... Please...

View attachment 40750

I feel like she could have accomplished as much just linking directly to Mysta's channel if she wanted to support him, though.
Mysterio...

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 40750

ah yes your money goes to make more tranny propaganda. If the point of her song was for me to hang myself she nailed it, those fucking songs are so annoying. Enna's voice is wasted in niji though, the girl has pipes but she doesn't sing that much.
lmao apparently this super chat got deleted by the mods earlier and she still read it
Just like the Hitler one a few streams ago

her jannies are such fags it's not even that bad man, she said worse shit in her operagx stream with kirshe

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Legends say that if you don't play Tsukihime remake on a large screen, Nasu will keep delaying the Far Side routes.

Please Mushroom guy... just give me Sion on Melty... Please...
My name clearly shows my bias but I'm an overall Type-Moon slave. I'm still waiting for Nasu to remember that the Far Side routes exist and for Sacchin to be relevant in anything again. For now I'll take Sion in FGO and that random Nrvnqsr cameo.

Tsukihime at least has something though. Anyone who believed in Mahoyo 2 is probably dead by now.
19566.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Tsukihime at least has something though. Anyone who believed in Mahoyo 2 is probably dead by now.
View attachment 40752
I mean, you say that, but it also took literally 13 years for the Tsukihime remake to get made after it was announced and it wasn't even the full game lol

Anime Fan

Erina's been live, playing that Yakiniku simulator

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Enna's Orisong now.

Enna's still pretty much one of the top singers in the industry, hope she gets to make more of these original songs. It's also cool that it's based on someone's arrangement of one of her clips, and that she teamed up with them to make a full version of it. While I'm not sure if this is the best mental health charity to go for, I'll take this over shit like Trevor Project.

Also, someone seems to be working on a serious animatic series for the Project Zomboid streams.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I am getting very tired of your degeneracy.
View attachment 40747
Man I bet Pippa wishes she played the lottery more, imagine how much mold she could have not cleaned with $2 million
then we can find out where she lives and visit her and stuff. sit on her couch with my feet on the arms. eat her mac and cheese.

*rub her feet*

DanishCookies

ah yes your money goes to make more tranny propaganda. If the point of her song was for me to hang myself she nailed it, those fucking songs are so annoying. Enna's voice is wasted in niji though, the girl has pipes but she doesn't sing that much.

her jannies are such fags it's not even that bad man, she said worse shit in her operagx stream with kirshe
It's funny how we actually get away with most shit we say in Pippa's chat. I got timed out for 10 mins in Filian's yesterday for just saying normal stuff people usually say in Pippa's. Surprised the OY VEY stuff got through in Filian's though. Pippa mods usually delete oy vey and other references to it even ((())) stuff.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't know if Calli stayed up all night or had bad audio, but she seemed low energy during that Live. Guess it could be she is still pissed at management and it affected her, too.

If you know about Type-Moon, it really isn't surprising at all. They're pretty fucking retarded with their IPs, especially in the West.

edit:

Feels like their ass is still sore from the butt-fucking Capcom gave them ages ago and they'd rather not risk repeating that again, no matter how much fans hate it. Do with they would put more resources into acquiring perms, though.
Type-Moon just never seemed interesting in making gobs of money from outside of Japan. But, well, that's not surprising.

As for the perms, Japanese to Japanese communications is always an interesting art. There's also likely some business dynamics/relationships we simply don't know about that have something to do with it.

Your PFP is fitting. :mikothumbsl:

RiverBear

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And this is how you remain a virgin. Bitch could have a naked muscular man swinging his dick around, saying in a deep voice "Baby, I am going to fuck you this night so hard you will not be walking tomorrow" and she would go full autistic screeching mode and run away

To be fair I'd probably react the exact same way.

ive always been confused why people go for the sonic angle when it's more likely that Pokemon is to blame. Given chris's age its about the right time for the pokemon anime to hit the english world so unless he went out of his way to watch SAtam or the other sonic cartoon (underground maybe?) i think he just had a copy of S3&K laying around?????????

Sonic predates Pokemon by quite a bit. Chris was well into his teens by the time Pokemon was released, while the earliest video of him known to exist was when a local news station broadcast a story about him winning a shopping spree of Sega products after entering a contest for the SatAM cartoon.

Good Lord, why do I know this? What has the internet done to me?

Ah, the Kwebbelkop AI content farm.
Dude basically quit content creation and just let someone make an AI of him, and had the AI make content for his multimillion sub channel for free money.

I can't blame a Minecraft YouTuber for wanting to replace himself with AI. It gives him a lot more time to disgusting joke redacted
Okay, that i understand, but why is there an image of real Pekora on the voters pamphlet.

This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Enna's Orisong now.

View attachment 40748

It's a catchy tune but I think the art and video production really puts it over the top. Niji deserves a much-needed W for this one.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Are you fellas still desperately clinging to your based 4chan yab routine that kinda flew when Pippa was a 2 to 3 view?
It's time to let go, Indiana.

USS IOWA

Short

God Damn the Sun

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did anyone catch all of Lisa's now-deleted members post? All I've got is what's in the notification email:
1692338062293.png
What did it say? indie vtuber? mother? trans man? cute sheep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom