Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Angry Birbs - @kumaane.jpg

Someone's going to get anotherHololive fan game idea from this...

Suisei Superstar by @_seventeencrows.png

Superstar Comet

sana by @honkivampy.jpg

Sana, just because

BEEG Booba Fishing

So the original thumbnail from IRyS’s 3d showcase announcement is cute, but she keeps changing the thumbnail and seems to be doing a countdown to the day.
The original was ‘D-3’, then this first one might have been an accident, and the second one is D-2:
I could imagine it being slightly like an animation; the original was standing still, D-2 starting a jump, and the ‘accident’ being the landing.
The countdown part is common for 3d debuts, though not all them do a sequence with them.

532.jpg
763.jpg

I vaguely remember Polka doing a cartwheel with hers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watching the Asmongold VOD of his Holocure stream, fucking Twitch's bitrate can't keep up with lategame Holocure.
Also for the chumbuds:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen and Co are going through TTRPG Myriad Episode 1 : Blackskull Tavern

Last edited:

Topo Chico

A good pip clip that covers the 5h cat quest pretty well

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy live come get your Sleepy reps in fuckers

It's so fucking over guys

Screenshot_20230817-170550_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bettel wanted to make a gift for Mysta "before he died":
foto_no_exif (44).jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Karaoke from cute rabbit.

AutismGunpla stream from Shina

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Whenever I see one of Abi's streams pop up on my feed...it's always something..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna in here throwing slight shade at management for fucking up their debut and having to push it back a day.
36756-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For some reason I assumed Ethyria went to a male chippendale's strip club but oh, what a dumbass I am, of course they went to grope big tiddies.
Also holy shit how trad-indoctrinated chinese child Enna has to be to even refuse a proper lapdance. Really? because then you won't be able to get married, right. 聽起來不錯

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
you know its real shit when millie of all people was the meek one in the whole trip

good job fox mom
As she says, all bark, no bite.

Matsuri and Marine are similar.

Compare to Noel, who in her Hololive persona, isn't really all that sexually suggestive, but we kind of do know that she has a little bit of experience. Or Mio/Aki, who feel no need to aggressively flirt with other members, yet clearly have an idea or two about being sexy.
For some reason I assumed Ethyria went to a male chippendale's strip club but oh, what a dumbass I am, of course they went to grope big tiddies.
Honestly, I thought so as well. Had a little flashback to Marcy losing her wedding ring in a male stripper's pants in Married with Children (still the greatest show on earth).

Then again, if they did that, they probably wouldn't talk about it, chuuba culture being what it is.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

(Archive)
Nazuna is gone now. Not that anyone is really surprised by this since shes gone back to being michael cat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

(Archive)
Nazuna is gone now. Not that anyone is really surprised by this since shes gone back to being michael cat.

I always felt Nazuna was little too bright and pastely for the girl and twitch.....yeah, long live micheal cat :robertudrink::calidrinking:

Armed&Bready

I did not get to archive it in time, but Furuya Mari (best known for accusing a guy of raping her at a con and then it turning out to just be an awkward relationship. This is on the homeland somewhere, however the site's search feature is giving me errors.) suddenly decided to end her vtubing activities.
View attachment 40449
I'm here to post the homeland's document. Someone else can spread out the pages for me.
If I had to guess, Shunao realized that Furuya Mari led to past life content so she's trying to bury it before they reach her art accounts.
045064044.png

Looked at her pl (back when she was mentioned on motherland), she? looks a lot like a troon. And then there's the voicechanger she used on the her streams.
LMAO at the voice changer. To think that nepotism can hard carry a voice like this.

Attachments

• _Furuya.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 13

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Fauna: "it's like when you have nothing to contribute to the conversation and so you just look up a gif and send that. That's your contribution."

:ameraintear:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Karaoke from cute rabbit.

AutismGunpla stream from Shina

I wish Shiina would play some actual music or turn the BGM down, I want to listen to Shiina but I can' only listen to this little loop so many times :shiinastare:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I don't normally post members content, but this particular instance may be of relevance to some of the old codgers here:

View attachment 40649
Got to say, the thought of getting to play TFC again is some serious encouragement for signing up for membership..

Took me a few hours but I finally found it

Yup, they already turned 30 in February. Oldest in EN.

This is good news, for obvious reasons.
Now the question of age is settled, what's the deal with them saying they're white. The pictures are right there. Am I retarded?
Next you'll be telling me Panko is white too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom