"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shiori sowed the seeds of cannibalism with the bros but it took the Tempus DLC the balls to actually do it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is my first filian stream. I hate Zoomers. I can feel the damage to my attention span.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Speaking of, this was a question I have had for a while now; did fauna, Irys, or Kronii go/graduate from college? Fauna seems fairly smart and from a well off background. I initially assumed Kronii would too, but it seemed like her past jobs were hostess, and some receptionist (I think? I can’t remember where I heard that but I think BlueShark mentioned it) jobs, so maybe not? Irys…uhhh…:irysthumbsupl:
IRyS did supposedly go to college, but odds are extremely high that she didn’t finish, because it was in Hawaii and she moved to Japan.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Maybe she was bullied by Canadian soyboys that don't get the appeal of Korean grade plastic women and that's why she has lesbian tendencies :pippasquish:

where did you hear about her studying psychology?
I can’t seem to remember, but I think it was a YouTube comment (or some comment somewhere) that was stated without any evidence so take it with a massive grain of salt.

But given you said she wants to help people and she was going to college it wouldn’t be implausible. Anything in mental health or the health industry in general would probably be the only options I could think of that would link up with those aspirations.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Biboo starting if you wanna see her stupid face :D

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

I've been meaning to ask, do we know where she's from? She has an interesting accent to her English.

Clips:
Do you Moom?

Preferable way to experience this game

Don't let the latest Niji announcement distract you from the fact that @God's Strongest Sanalite's fucking monkey is still alive!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
But given you said she wants to help people and she was going to college it wouldn’t be implausible. Anything in mental health or the health industry in general would probably be the only options I could think of that would link up with those aspirations.
20 bucks is Psychology, is the career that wannabe medics pick because is easy, sounds cool, you dont have to deal with blood and you can call yourself a doctor, the only thing that prove my bet is that weird ass stream she did about positive affirmation that even the kronies found strange (was with the ASMR mic and it sound more like she was telling that stuff to herself, mind you this was after the shit it happened with the collab she did with Altare)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I've been meaning to ask, do we know where she's from? She has an interesting accent to her English.

Clips:
Do you Moom?

Buried in this clip is Mumei eliminating Friend, her character's own passive, just because.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If you dont watch ProfBloom, you should.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Angel wife is collabing with a genmate and two of the VReverie girls.
Serafi and Cheri together should be a special kind of unhinged.
Oh and of course Ubisoft UNO didn't work (absolutely shocked, I tell you) so they switched games.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (42).jpg

This was a stream of all time. He died and rage quit the stream without warning immediately after this.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
20 bucks is Psychology, is the career that wannabe medics pick because is easy, sounds cool, you dont have to deal with blood and you can call yourself a doctor, the only thing that prove my bet is that weird ass stream she did about positive affirmation that even the kronies found strange (was with the ASMR mic and it sound more like she was telling that stuff to herself, mind you this was after the shit it happened with the collab she did with Altare)
Honestly the more I think about it, it definitely sounds like it could be the case. She definitely seemed more interested in the realm of psychological topics compared to biological or medical ones.

Either way given she should have graduated high school in 2015, a normal undergrad would have been 2019. Any education after that would have taken more time for education and money to fund it. So if she was going pass undergrad it would hold that she would need more time (or money).

The Rrat

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:confusedshuba: if you're talking about the DBD collab, that was on August and the asmr was on November so i don't see the correlation on that one, and I'm pretty sure the asmr would have been because her shit family member had another "being a cunt to everyone" episode around that time.
edit: yeah the Dorfromantik stream was a week after and she did talk about her shit family member on that one.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She lists "Thai (trying)" in the languages she knows on her debut slides.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
20 bucks is Psychology, is the career that wannabe medics pick because is easy, sounds cool, you dont have to deal with blood and you can call yourself a doctor
1) It isn't 2) It doesn't 3) No blood but the whole area of expertise is rife with quackery, which actual science journals have finally started to pick up on and recant from publication.
Psychology is the office of telling people how they should feel, because its practitioners have never in their life won a simple argument.
There is no such thing as "wannabe medics" unless you're referring to kids playing make believe and touching each other.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She lists "Thai (trying)" in the languages she knows on her debut slides.
She's American, but both her parents seem to be first-gen immigrants, since she said they don't speak English well. Seems both her parents are Thai.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She's American, but both her parents seem to be first-gen immigrants, since she said they don't speak English well. Seems both her parents are Thai.
ew

Kazuma

Early Adopter
kronii didn't finish college, she said before (don't remember if it was a stream or a twitter space) that she still needs to go back and finish her career, on the joker watchalong she talked a tiny bit about what she studies, something about wanting to help others.

yeah i doubt kronii's family is well off considering she gives them most of what she earns, so that's probably why she didn't finish studying, and i remember her saying she was working on an office but i don't remember if she explicitly said what she did.
If I remember correctly, Kronii has said that she worked at a call center before.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Honestly the more I think about it, it definitely sounds like it could be the case. She definitely seemed more interested in the realm of psychological topics compared to biological or medical ones.

Either way given she should have graduated high school in 2015, a normal undergrad would have been 2019. Any education after that would have taken more time for education and money to fund it. So if she was going pass undergrad it would hold that she would need more time (or money).
And with a psych. degree, if you don't immediately go for your master's (and eventually doctorate), you're basically never getting hired and on the same playing field as english majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom