"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Dottovu should have been Axel, truly the best asset when it comes to non-committal gendering
Would have done way better than that one blue menhera that got axed from nigguredosanji.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Green Hell collab with Tempus. :kaelalaugh:
Shinri's POV

Bettel's POV

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Green Hell collab with Tempus. :kaelalaugh:
Shinri's POV

Bettel's POV

They're doing real well, so far. Only three pass-outs in less than 30 minutes!

Edit: make that 4

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
They're doing real well, so far. Only three pass-outs in less than 30 minutes!

Edit: make that 4
>Let me help you up
>O. I fell asleep. Thank you. Let me help you up.
>And I fainted again. Let me help you up. Oh, he's down.
:kaelalaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont know if its his audio but Altare could not be in this collab and nobody would notice with how quiet and shit his commentary is ngl

Anime Fan

Shiina playing some mahjong over on youtube

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>Let me help you up
>O. I fell asleep. Thank you. Let me help you up.
>And I fainted again. Let me help you up. Oh, he's down.
:kaelalaugh:
Did it really take a whole hour for these idiots to make a fire?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did it really take a whole hour for these idiots to make a fire?
Yes, and they've gotten murdered by a Jaguar and a Scorpion alone like thrice now

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Speaking of, this was a question I have had for a while now; did fauna, Irys, or Kronii go/graduate from college?
kronii didn't finish college, she said before (don't remember if it was a stream or a twitter space) that she still needs to go back and finish her career, on the joker watchalong she talked a tiny bit about what she studies, something about wanting to help others.
Fauna seems fairly smart and from a well off background. I initially assumed Kronii would too, but it seemed like her past jobs were hostess, and some receptionist (I think? I can’t remember where I heard that but I think BlueShark mentioned it) jobs, so maybe not?
yeah i doubt kronii's family is well off considering she gives them most of what she earns, so that's probably why she didn't finish studying, and i remember her saying she was working on an office but i don't remember if she explicitly said what she did.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hakka pulling out the CLAMP egg reference and "rough sex make you feel good" ASMR reference, love this bird spic

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
uwu being forced to play Doom
This retard cant even get past E1M1

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
kronii didn't finish college, she said before (don't remember if it was a stream or a twitter space) that she still needs to go back and finish her career, on the joker watchalong she talked a tiny bit about what she studies, something about wanting to help others.

yeah i doubt kronii's family is well off considering she gives them most of what she earns, so that's probably why she didn't finish studying, and i remember her saying she was working on an office but i don't remember if she explicitly said what she did.
I also had a similar idea that she came from a poorer family, but I’m surprised if she was so poor that she couldn’t afford tuition in Canada. I mean it isn’t free, but it is still fairly cheap there from my understanding. I would figure maybe it was mental health or motivation related, since college can be tough after all.

Edit:

@BlueSharkTV I thought I heard rumors of her being a psych major, but I wasn’t sure if it was true or if she ever graduated. So thanks for the info.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I legitimately believe the claim from Pippa that 10ma is just as bad as her and Lia with sharing the weirdest or most fucked up hentai they can find now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
For those not in the pipa thread (why would you want to be there you sick fuck) her and Fillian are doing a collab

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I also had a similar idea that she came from a poorer family, but I’m surprised if she was so poor that she couldn’t afford tuition in Canada. I mean it isn’t free, but it is still fairly cheap there from my understanding. I would figure maybe it was mental health or motivation related, since college can be tough after all.
Maybe she was bullied by Canadian soyboys that don't get the appeal of Korean grade plastic women and that's why she has lesbian tendencies :pippasquish:
Edit:

@BlueSharkTV I thought I heard rumors of her being a psych major, but I wasn’t sure if it was true or if she ever graduated. So thanks for the info.
where did you hear about her studying psychology?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom