"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin with another handcam stream in 10 minutes

shes gonna headpat the mochi balls

Her CCV has lowered a decent amount since the rules stream but she seems much happier. I'd say it was worth it :sanasmile:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be making an animated clip today

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Courtesy of the Phase Connect general, only audio:
Tenma admits in the stream with Onigiri she is a proud mutt and Euro Japanese hapa, basically confirming all the info found including the pics.
View attachment 40517

Before she just implied it but never got into any specifics outside of living in Japan.
Reminder that Tenma is by all accounts gorgeous IRL and the Loli-baba will be a catch to whatever gypsy claims her.
Someone is dumping alleged Tenma roommate stuff on /vt/, they found waybacks of her old m1ssk related accounts and the result is...
She may be a rare Romanian Japanese hapa.
View attachment 7984
Another Japanese vtuber may turn out to not be fully Japanese

First post dropped the pic in /vt/:

Next post drops the fiverr account where the face pic came from:
Pics of the account:
View attachment 7987
Pics of her profile with Romanian and Japanese in the Languages:
View attachment 7988 View attachment 7989

Post after that drops some twitter links, with a second photo:
Links:
Facepic was in the last twitter archive link:

Oh and all this info was dropped after someone uploaded the discord cap of Tenma telling footfags to fuck off.
Seems like one of them got mad lmao

And feel free to put it on the homeland, I have issues with posting there. For some reason the site still runs extremely slow for me and I'm not sure why.

Goddamn Biboo has been an absolute riot. As much as I love the twins, I can't help be think she's the easy standout of Gen3.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Kinolime continues her CK2 Scotland game, where Italy has somehow taken control of England, the Irish have broken free (again), and her kingdom looks like it might collapse. But everything is fine, don't worry about it, she's only one war away from conquering those Anglos, everything's gonna be okay!

EDIT: She is also now no longer King of Scotland, rowdy nobles wanted someone else in charge. Don't worry, she's planning on getting the throne back, eventually.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230814_010632.jpg
I have mixed feelings about this image.
LAPU CHAN LOVE
MINI LAPU CHAN LOVE?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her CCV has lowered a decent amount since the rules stream but she seems much happier. I'd say it was worth it :sanasmile:
ccvs are for numberfags shes been enjoying herself a whole lot more these days and i couldnt be more happier

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the fact that rin still holds onto the toy that noodle had shows just how much she loved that boyo
o7 noodle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The saga of Rie, aka floatie girl, and her inflatable pool have now been turned into a youtube short.

Very amusing short. Good job, @superduper

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Still waiting on the lawn mower stream just saying @superduper .

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Today it's 🔪 time as Ophie shows off her acting chops in this emotional musical number

Kalion

:)

Seep tells you your waifu is shit
Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
So this question is pretty speculative and out of nowhere, but I am quite curious on you other people’s schizo’s thoughts: what do you think the holos, particularly EN’s, plan to do after Hololive?

While they definitely seem like they make a decent living I’m not sure if the numbers actually add up enough to justify an early retirement. And considering at least a few of the holos are in college, it still raises the question on if they have any plans related to their degrees afterwards. Are they planning to switch into full time streamers in general? Stay in Holo for life? How many have expressed (if any) some interest in some activity that may not be related to Hololive?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So this question is pretty speculative and out of nowhere, but I am quite curious on you other people’s schizo’s thoughts: what do you think the holos, particularly EN’s, plan to do after Hololive?

While they definitely seem like they make a decent living I’m not sure if the numbers actually add up enough to justify an early retirement. And considering at least a few of the holos are in college, it still raises the question on if they have any plans related to their degrees afterwards. Are they planning to switch into full time streamers in general? Stay in Holo for life? How many have expressed (if any) some interest in some activity that may not be related to Hololive?
I wouldnt be suprised if most of the ones that do nothing could just survive on being part time streamers with the audiences they built off from HL, other than that you have Kkkaren who has an active music career, Kiara who invested in realestate and does cosplay, Kronii who is a VA, and Fauna with the ASMR autism, iirc Mumei was the only one still studying, Ina has her artist gig, i think the only one without an obvious shtick would be Watson but i wouldnt be surpised if she could get something as some sort of consultant if her tech shit was actually not just basic bullshit, and Gura probably has enough money to retire anyways

Negzana

Ina would definitely be focusing on her art career. I would imagine Fauna, Gura, Mumei, Ame, and Kronii would return to their previous personas or move on entirely. I would imagine Kiara continues a cosplay/singer career. I am not sure about Calliope probably continues Demondice she makes money off of it. I am not sure about Bae or IRyS but I'd imagine IRyS would live her whole life with her parents unless she gets married off or something.

Kalion

:)

Invest enough simp money to live off passive income and retire into obscurity at 35 or 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom