"'C'!? You cunt."Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Naiyo is picking a son
Screenshot_20230815_231238_Twitch.jpg
From the pet store also wow alot are sold out and way more expensive then you would think. Some really pretty colors though
For the curious
https://terminal-legs.com/products/centipede/

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They don't like it when you don't thumbnail images. They didn't actually ban Nolan but took Nenelove's advice and put him in his own thread. People who piss off the jannies get forced to be in that thread until they have x amount of positive messages with him.
7kowb6.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
they are one and the same, you can't separate them or they will die a horrible, painful death (real)
Good enough reason to be a convert and join the Church of Latter Day Saints I suppose

Speaking of Yellow fever

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Why my rrat sensor is telling me that he wanted to release this as Hakka but Cover told him that he had to pay it again
Considering it seems Gura had a completely done MV they had to pull because of rights issue, probably. At least he might be able to recover some of the funds with some adjusted visuals and a different channel release.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Let's not forget this bitch actually tried to do an "educational stream" with another tankie that tried to redpill viewers by going the Ukraine-bad-Russia-justified-route. She privated that stream after her chat turned out not to be the echo chamber she was expecting (citing "trolls" after being called out by people more well-versed on the local issues in the region). We had this documented in the chuuba thread back in the homeland. I'd pull it up but I haven't been able to access it TOR for the longest time.
Oh yeah, I remember this because I did tuned it on that particular stream for a bit. It's been a while but I remember that:
- She's with a regular that mostly talks alot more than Mana to the point that I was feeling Mana is just letting herself be carried by the regular.
- Said regular is woman sounding, not sure if troon or not, that I have heard but forgotten exactly who was it back then (I recognize it because it's the same regular who in the voice chat of Mana's old discord server, let everyone watch the Bratz movie together at some point
- The chat is mostly not agreeing with what she and said regular is spouting
- Their evidence is just Azov Battalions existing = ukraine is swastika bearer

Though I'm pretty sure that even before that stream aired, Mana has been clamoring for that soviet dicks anyway, what with her whole marxist thing and how her singing Katyusha once managed to cause some russian simps of her to pop out and she's like "aw yes am being noticed by the real soviet sempais" or some shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Considering it seems Gura had a completely done MV they had to pull because of rights issue, probably. At least he might be able to recover some of the funds with some adjusted visuals and a different channel release.
Could also be perms would never happen, but he just really wanted to cover the song. Has happened before:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Could also be perms would never happen
Is a Ado song, practically free of copyright, but i suppose cover told him that he has to pay for the video and all that jazz

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Allow me to formally apologize to the Proctor and the Jannies for my actions on this most recent glorious day of the lord! In attempting to impersonate the personality of Rie I accidently broke a rule I forgot about (my bad). To further repent for my sins, allow me to recite an act of contrition.

Oh my Proctor, I am sorry for my sins. In choosing to sin and failing to do good. I have sinned against you and your asylum. I firmly intend, with the help of your jannies, to make up for my sins and to love as I should.

Amen.
Welcome back rie good to see you back
and please don't look at the Pippa thread for the love of everything that is holy

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Is a Ado song, practically free of copyright, but i suppose cover told him that he has to pay for the video and all that jazz
So the usual? The only music they dont pay its the one OriSongs for concerts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's an Ado song? Ado is not in the credits at all? Also, looks like it was released for his birthday, so that makes more sense he did it for that.

Anime Fan

Shiina's live playing some Yakuza 0 since the Mahjong Soul servers are down

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Airi enjoys the perks of living in commiefornia

Check the uruka response thread if you want to know how garbage the american educational system is combined with asian parenting.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It's an Ado song? Ado is not in the credits at all? Also, looks like it was released for his birthday, so that makes more sense he did it for that.

Yep is a Ado song, thats why i find it weird
So the usual? The only music they dont pay its the one OriSongs for concerts.
Probably he already paid for that cover of My Roar so i suppose he is not swimming in the dosh, he is a Stars after all

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Airi enjoys the perks of living in commiefornia

Check the uruka response thread if you want to know how garbage the american educational system is combined with asian parenting.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

USS IOWA

niggaphil

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Speaking of..

I don't understand all the words, but I think she said something about :holohag: :hololove:

DanishCookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom